Collection Hover Image Slider

Collection Hover Image Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 28, 2020

The best application that could exist, I tried several for a long time and it does not compare with the easy one that was to install it, with a simple click and you have working on all your products, besides Nicolay customer service helped me in a very professional and fast way a special request that I requested. Buy it, it's worth 100%

DepotClick
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 21, 2020

Great app. Works perfectly. We had a special request to get this slider on the product page rather than collection page and the service was brilliant. Nick made us custom code and collaborated on the idea we had. I wish every app had this amount of service. Thanks again! :)

Your Film Poster
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited February 24, 2020

Easy to enable just one click and your site looks 100% better. We were looking for something like this for ages. Now users can easily check all the images without reloading page! simple and superb! thanks!
Edit: And the support is real fast and will help you with your request anytime. Big Thanks to Nikolay!

Official Latvian Apparel
Ireland
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 14, 2020

Easy to use. Great & fast support if you need help.
The effect looks very nice on my store.
I recommand this app.

BOYZ N GOD
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 5, 2020

Makes scrolling through product photos so much easier, I look forward to seeing the impact in sales!!

Coddies
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 5, 2020

Great little app-on that lets users flip though the different product variants as they scroll down the page of products!

MontrealStyles.com