Collection Hover Image Slider

Collection Hover Image Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 17, 2020

I wanted to make my old 'Pop' theme more mobile-friendly, and this app made it easy. Nikolay was very responsive and helpful. He added the slide functionality to my Product pages as well - the same day I signed up for the app!

Lahosky
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 12, 2020

amazing app, easy to configure, and quick responses from the support team. the app was not working correctly for me on mobile on initial download, but the support team was able to help me with a solution within an hour.

thank you!

Lowheads
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 2, 2020

Great app, perfect service- the response weas quick and helpful. Small change that made a huge difference - makes it very up to date.
Strongly recommend!

Zohara Tights | גרביונים , גרביים ובגדי ים
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 1, 2020

I have been using this app for a couple of days now. In fact, I am still in the initial 7-days trial period. Not only works the app perfect, the team is also very responsive and supportive. Nikolay responded very quickly when I poked him to chat and he worked out a customization request of mine within 10 minutes or so.

I highly recommend the app, and congratuLate the team on the great service.

Keep up the great work Nikolay and GigiLabs!

Update:
Another modification request and solved in 4 Minutes without a hassle :))

Pattern Me Wild
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 26, 2020

Great app that really makes our website look really awesome and clean! The team was very responsive and very helpful when we had some issues with our theme.

Coalatree
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 14, 2020

Nikolay is superb helpful ! This is the best ever apps and customer support that i have!! He gone beyond and helping me with the feature which doesnt provide initially, im very enjoy of seeing my own store! 5 stars for this apps and his service!

Fashionistakids Store
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 21, 2020

This app is simply great ! The way I can immediately showcase product to customers is priceless, like their customer service... They went above and behind to fix a compatibility problem. Go for it !

Gattopardo Usa
Time spent using app: 12 days
May 7, 2020

This app performs the exact function I have been trying to figure out myself for so long and I'm so grateful there's finally an app to do it! There was a theme glitch when I first enabled it and they immediately responded to my request for help and fixed it within the hour. Crazy.

Scotti Cline Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
April 30, 2020

Every e-store owner should have this app, totally recommended. The support guys are always superfast and super open to help!!!!

UZTZU - Metamorphic Clothing
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 6, 2020

I love this! Amazing price for what you get. I had a feature request and the owner added it for me immediately.

PrintaPup