PriceMole

PriceMole

by PriceMole

Price Tracker & Automated Pricing Strategies

Open Box Electric

I LOVE THIS APP! Its a must have for any e-commerce business. We have it running on two of our websites and have customized it to always give us that extra edge in a crowded online world.

Nappy Bags

Incredible app, amazing service. WOW. This app is the Shopify app store's best kept secret. Angela and the team have been great work with.

Cisco Net Global

This is very nice app! Loved it.

Doggiegadgets

For a site with a large range of competitive products competing on google shopping, keeping track of pricing is critical to the success of the site. Pricemole was easy to set up and the team behind it were very helpful in getting us up and running quickly without any fuss. It's definitely a go to product for future projects that we do.

Liquidsejuice

The support has been amazing. Thank you Angela! The software is working great for us. Highly recommend.

Venturio

Excellent service, very helpful and friendly. Great app!! Thank you.

A Better Quest

UPDATE FEB 12TH 2018: Without a doubt, this Shopify app is changing the way we control our pricing & automating 99% of it. You've saved us hundreds of hours of work. We switched from Prisync after limited support for variants of products (we have variants that require different pricing due to sizes, and demand of flavours). We have zero regrets. After encountering the app during beta on the Shopify App Marketplace (complete luck - I frequently check the 'new' listings), the PriceMole team got straight to work, near enough rebuilding the app after we made a series of feature requests. Kevin & Angela & the entire team have worked tirelessly to build an app that we now couldn't be without. Previously, we had to manually track prices & manually update them in Shopify. No longer. We define the rules, our prices are checked 24x a day & we simply check in to make sure everything's running as it should (although I'm trusting Pricemole more & more and checking less & less). Affordable, innovating as an insane pace, on hand 24/7 to help with even the silliest of questions, offering a competitor discovery service (we told them which products & which competitors & they did all the hard work)... I could go on & on. The Shopify app community needs more developers like these. A thousand thank you's for all your hard work, guys! P.S. the best part: our customers now keep telling us how competitive & affordable/reasonable our prices now are. Perfect. ------- ORIGINAL REVIEW: Holy moley. I almost don't want to write a review because I don't want our competitors & others to discover this, but you guys SO deserve to grow this to infinity on the Shopify platform. Buckle in: this is a 10-star app & one phenomenal team behind it. We first installed PriceMole when it was a beta app, maybe around September 2017 time. It was far from perfect, but the concept worked. We put together a wishlist of "ultimate features" that would get us to drop our current solution & move to PriceMole & my god did they deliver. In late October, the team added 90% of the features we wanted, they were on the end of email what felt like 24/7 to handle issues we had & we now have an automated pricing engine that checks our competitor's prices constantly & dynamically alters our prices according to our strategies. To Kevin, Angela & everyone else at Arclabs/PriceMole - WOW. We wish you every success! If you guys are ever in the UK, we owe you all of the drinks. All of them! We're ridiculously excited to continue working with the Pricemole team & to save 100's of hours each month by automating our competitor analysis & price watching. We know there are more features in the pipeline & judging by the speed of execution so far they won't be far behind. Thank you, guys! This is a solution I was dreaming of! Tom

Capsule Corp Gear

This app has saved me tons of time. It helps me automate our pricing to stay competitive. 5 stars.

Buysupps

App not working at all. I guess that's why it is in beta version. Had to delete it. Great idea, hope you guys can get the app to work.