PriceMole

Competitor Price Tracking, Dynamic Pricing & Automated Pricing

From $59/month. 14-day free trial.

Tech-Store Co

This is a great app! We tried a few price services out there and so far PriceMole has been working really well for us. Jay was amazing from the start and went above and beyond to make the competitors' set-up easier for us. Thank you, Jay!

January 4, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this awesome review, Jessica! We are very excited to have you as a PriceMole Partner and to help solve your eCommerce automation challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Family Halloween Store UK

Excellent app works exactly as advertised. Dara in support is amazing fast response and resolves issues fast. Thankyou!!

January 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, Dave! We are happy to hear the app is helping you save time through automation! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us—and we agree, we are lucky to have Dara on our team! We look forward to continuing working with you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

CozmoBoxAU

This app features good functions to track price easily. The support team is very quick and supportive. Highly recommend!

December 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review, Hannah! We are so glad you are loving our app. We will continue to do our best to support you, and we will also do our best to improve our app.

PowerGPU

This app has saved me TONS of time updating prices to be competitive. We have over 3K parts in our system and letting Price Mole do the works has saved me hours of employee time. Thanks Price Mole!

October 31, 2021

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your awesome experience using PriceMole. We’re always here if you need anything.

HOG Furniture

We have been using this App for over 2 years now and it works. After trying so many I would definitely recommend this one. Their response to complaint is swift and they even offered us a gift card when the effect of Covid-19 was quite challenging in 2020. Jay and Angela, keep up the good work.

Minasari Home

When sales people forget the 2 months for free discount, I get pissed off. They charged me right away the full amount. The app makes no sense. You need to manually add the SKU URLs to the app. The comeptition does it automatically for you. We have at least 3000 SKUs I want to monitor. At least offer some kind of upload for free. No thanks

January 8, 2022

My name is Angela and I’m the COO at PriceMole. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
I had a look on our end and there doesn’t seem to be any record of you being charged any amount. Are you sure that this charge was from PriceMole?
We know that the Shopify billing cycle can be a bit confusing at times so I also reached out to Shopify, who was able to confirm that you have not been charged and would have sent you an email with confirmation.

Additionally, I wanted to mention that PriceMole offers many different ways to track your competitors:
1. manually adding URLs,
2. using our automatch tool to find URLs
3. hire our data entry team to find and add all the data for you.
Discovery service is a premium option and is completely optional. It involves our data entry team finding and matching your competitors by hand. This is a labor-intensive process but it results in the most accurate matches we can offer.

Since most of our partners, time, and the data our team collects is worth a lot more than the cost, this offers a ton of value to our Partners and is extremely popular to get started with reliable data immediately.

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly if you have further questions or concerns.

Libreria Esculapio

I've been looking for an app like this for some time. In the end I was in doubt about a couple of apps and I choose Pricemol for the widget (the other one have not a widget). I also asked the support to make me a fix on the widget and they satisfied my request. Really recommended

21 Stages Cycling

We have been using pricemole for about a year and it has been a wonderful experience. The pricemole team has worked tirelessly to address issues with sites that we track and in some cases has even manually refreshed data for us when the sites we track made major dom and structural changes so we wouldn't lose out on sales. Being in technology ourselves we outsourced this functionality to pricemole because we know how challenging it can be to track dom changes on sites we don't control and have them manifest into deterministic pieces of data on our retail channels. We would recommend pricemole to anyone looking to track in stock/out of stock, pricing, etc...

Filthbomb Breaks

Terrible app. Only works half the time, developer doesn't even respond anymore. At this point, I take the lack of communication as admission that they know it doesn't work. Too many times I have lost out on profits and this app has set my price at my cost plus shipping when my competitors go out of stock numerous times. Also, 20% of all products tracked ended up having different tracked prices than the price on the site being tracked. Sent an inquiry, no response. The "remove item" when competitors are out of stock sets the quantity you have in stock to 999 instead of removing it which makes zero sense. I doubt anyone who actually uses this app really reviewed it. Literally lost thousands and none of my concerns get addressed.

April 5, 2021

I am sorry to hear you haven’t been able to contact our support, that seems to be unusual. May I ask how you are trying to reach out to our support? Usually, we get back to all queries from our Partners within a business day. In either case, I would be happy to have our team look at the issues you mentioned having!
PriceMole is dedicated to supporting our Partners over the last 4 years since we’ve launched, and we always aim to offer a range of support options.
1) If you are having a particular issue with any URLs you can report them from within PriceMole and leave a description of your issue. Our support team gets notified immediately and usually resolves or responds within a few hours.
2) If have a question or prefer to discuss any other inquiries, please forward us a message at pricemole.io/contact or use the built in contact form in Shopify and we’ll have a team member get back to you shortly!
We would really like to discuss your feedback and discuss and how we can help address them!

Hello Drinks

Looking to compete while you sleep at night, then look no further, this is truly a top class app, and evolving all the time. Beat your competitor by $1, match them, sit above them, you decide and let Pricemole do their work. Great team behind them also, and quick to respond and correct any queries. At Hello Drinks, we would be lost without them.

April 5, 2021

Hi JP,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re looking forward to continue working together!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime and we will be happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4