PriceMole

PriceMole

From $59/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 13, 2022

As a tech reseller, being competitive in the ever-changing marketplace is incredibly important to us. PriceMole helps us maintain competitive pricing and profitability by monitoring some of our biggest competitors. Plus, the support team is top-notch.

Grayco
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PriceMole replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for contributing your experience and turning it into knowledge for others! Please know that we are always here if you need any help with your automated price monitoring and repricing needs!

July 8, 2022

App works as expected. If you're looking for an automatic repricer this would be your ticket. Highly Recommend

Jacobs Digital
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PriceMole replied July 9, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that you are happy with PriceMole and that automated repricing is bringing value to you and your business! Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything!

April 29, 2022

Great app! Has helped us really grow our business. The app does exactly was is says and even more. Highly recommend !

Printing Mall
Romania
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PriceMole replied July 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, Luca! Our ultimate goal is to help our Loyal Partners grow their businesses and we're so glad to have helped you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help. We are always ready and happy to help you.

April 5, 2022

This platform is SLICK. It's very well done and easy to use. I was surprised to find email analysis as well of my products. I honestly do like it but find the price a bit high for a small business. Still, it's well worth it and a great app.

Matero
Time spent using app: 11 days
PriceMole replied April 5, 2022

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
It's Partners like you that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business!

We understand how important budgeting is for a small business and are always happy to work with your budget to find a suitable plan that works for everyone. We’re looking forward to continuing working together!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime and we will be happy to help.

January 4, 2022

This is a great app! We tried a few price services out there and so far PriceMole has been working really well for us. Jay was amazing from the start and went above and beyond to make the competitors' set-up easier for us. Thank you, Jay!

Tech-Store Co
Time spent using app: 8 months
PriceMole replied January 4, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this awesome review, Jessica! We are very excited to have you as a PriceMole Partner and to help solve your eCommerce automation challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

December 28, 2021

Excellent app works exactly as advertised. Dara in support is amazing fast response and resolves issues fast. Thankyou!!

Family Halloween Store UK
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PriceMole replied January 3, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, Dave! We are happy to hear the app is helping you save time through automation! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us—and we agree, we are lucky to have Dara on our team! We look forward to continuing working with you! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

December 1, 2021

This app features good functions to track price easily. The support team is very quick and supportive. Highly recommend!

CozmoBoxAU
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PriceMole replied December 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review, Hannah! We are so glad you are loving our app. We will continue to do our best to support you, and we will also do our best to improve our app.

Edited October 30, 2021

This app has saved me TONS of time updating prices to be competitive. We have over 3K parts in our system and letting Price Mole do the works has saved me hours of employee time. Thanks Price Mole!

PowerGPU
Time spent using app: 7 months
PriceMole replied October 31, 2021

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your awesome experience using PriceMole. We’re always here if you need anything.

September 3, 2021

We have been using this App for over 2 years now and it works. After trying so many I would definitely recommend this one. Their response to complaint is swift and they even offered us a gift card when the effect of Covid-19 was quite challenging in 2020. Jay and Angela, keep up the good work.

HOG Furniture
Nigeria
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited December 21, 2021

When sales people forget the 2 months for free discount, I get pissed off. They charged me right away the full amount. The app makes no sense. You need to manually add the SKU URLs to the app. The comeptition does it automatically for you. We have at least 3000 SKUs I want to monitor. At least offer some kind of upload for free. No thanks

Minasari Home
Germany
Time spent using app: 15 days
PriceMole replied January 8, 2022

My name is Angela and I’m the COO at PriceMole. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
I had a look on our end and there doesn’t seem to be any record of you being charged any amount. Are you sure that this charge was from PriceMole?
We know that the Shopify billing cycle can be a bit confusing at times so I also reached out to Shopify, who was able to confirm that you have not been charged and would have sent you an email with confirmation.

Additionally, I wanted to mention that PriceMole offers many different ways to track your competitors:
1. manually adding URLs,
2. using our automatch tool to find URLs
3. hire our data entry team to find and add all the data for you.
Discovery service is a premium option and is completely optional. It involves our data entry team finding and matching your competitors by hand. This is a labor-intensive process but it results in the most accurate matches we can offer.

Since most of our partners, time, and the data our team collects is worth a lot more than the cost, this offers a ton of value to our Partners and is extremely popular to get started with reliable data immediately.

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly if you have further questions or concerns.