PriceMole

PriceMole

by PriceMole

Competitor Price Tracking, Dynamic Pricing & Automated Pricing

HOG Furniture

We have been using this App for over 2 years now and it works. After trying so many I would definitely recommend this one. Their response to complaint is swift and they even offered us a gift card when the effect of Covid-19 was quite challenging in 2020. Jay and Angela, keep up the good work.

Libreria Esculapio

I've been looking for an app like this for some time. In the end I was in doubt about a couple of apps and I choose Pricemol for the widget (the other one have not a widget). I also asked the support to make me a fix on the widget and they satisfied my request. Really recommended

21 Stages Cycling

We have been using pricemole for about a year and it has been a wonderful experience. The pricemole team has worked tirelessly to address issues with sites that we track and in some cases has even manually refreshed data for us when the sites we track made major dom and structural changes so we wouldn't lose out on sales. Being in technology ourselves we outsourced this functionality to pricemole because we know how challenging it can be to track dom changes on sites we don't control and have them manifest into deterministic pieces of data on our retail channels. We would recommend pricemole to anyone looking to track in stock/out of stock, pricing, etc...

Hello Drinks

Looking to compete while you sleep at night, then look no further, this is truly a top class app, and evolving all the time. Beat your competitor by $1, match them, sit above them, you decide and let Pricemole do their work. Great team behind them also, and quick to respond and correct any queries. At Hello Drinks, we would be lost without them.

April 5, 2021

Hi JP,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re looking forward to continue working together!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime and we will be happy to help!

House of Knives

This app has not only set our prices to be more competitive automatically on a day to day basis, but it has also improved our conversion rates, brought in more revenue from items that were previously too cheap, and the ability to apply different pricing strategies is priceless.
And Jay from support is extremely responsive, helpful, and goes the extra mile all the time.
Highly recommend these guys!

April 5, 2021

Hi Kentaro,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.
It's Partners like you that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business!
We’re looking forward to continue working together! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime and we will be happy to help!

Montessori STEAM

Hi Folks, originally I gave a 3 star to this app as there was a lapse on my part on explaining my concern before and I had uninstalled it before someone could give me a hand. Working with the product manager yesterday and with the exchange of a couple of emails, not only they took a leap in helping me out to fix the problem, but also equipped me with the knowledge to be successful.

I have tried many pricing apps including a couple here in Shopify which are limited in their capabilities as well those which are external supporting likes of Shopify and Amazon.

This app is slick! It is as easy as it can get and takes all the complexity out to be able to intelligently manage the pricing and learning interesting info about competitors. After the guys help me, I have no reservation in recommending this product for your market intelligence needs. I spent and burnt lot of time doing this manually or using some other apps, but this by far is the best. It is vendor agnostic and crawls for competitor URLs quite comprehensively.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for your Feedback and for updating your review after we were able to work together to find a solution. We are very glad that we could help answer your questions to get started successfully with PriceMole. We appreciate the confidence and trust you have in PriceMole and will continue to be here if you need help with anything else!

Titangaming Ltd

This app is worth every penny and then some! It has saved us at least 16 hrs a week on price updates and stock checking alone. This has allowed us to focus our time and attention on things that matter.
Highly recomend giving these awesome guys a go. Top notch support as well.

June 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We really appreciate it and are so glad we are able to help you save so much time in your day to day so you can focus on the more important business decisions! Feel free to reach out anytime if there is anything we can do to help!

ScopeUout AU

This app is a game changer. Previously we'd spend hours trying to update our prices to match our competitors, now the app does it for us. It's made a huge difference to the amount of sales we make. It's not the cheapest app on the market but it's well worth its money. The team are amazing and so helpful. Jay especially is always on hand to help us out and is fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone with a big inventory that sells products that others also retail and need to stay competitive.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the insightful and detailed review! We’re so happy you are having success as well as saving time using PriceMole for competitor tracking and automating your repricing! We are so thankful for your consideration while helping us develop and grow our brand! Please feel free to reach out anytime if you need anything.

MMA DIRECT

Great app, great support. Highly recommended!

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review, Cody! We really appreciate it and are always happy to help if you need anything!

Whitaker Brothers

This is the last word in competitor pricing analysis and adjustments, it's hugely valuable to us at Whitaker Brothers. Our whole game is offering the lowest price on the items we sell, and this does an unbelievable job of dynamically tracking all of our competitors for every item we sell.

March 7, 2020

Dave, Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping share the word about PriceMole.  We look forward to continue working together!

Previous 1 3