PriceMole

Competitor Price Tracking, Dynamic Pricing & Automated Pricing

From $59/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

L.O.L. Surprise! Official Store

I used this app to monitor over 500 SKUs across multiple websites and it works great. What I really liked that was unexpected was the customer service and support behind the software. Very responsive team ready to provide insight and troubleshoot, or even jump in and fix the problem on their end without work on from our team. By the way the "troubles" were mainly user error. Special thanks to Dara, Jay, and Angela! Highly recommended.

October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Reza. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are thankful for your consideration while helping us develop and grow our product. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime and we will be happy to help!

XDaySale

Location Australia

Good apps, clear format, easy use, fast responsive. Amazing support, Dara is friendly and patient. Will definitely recommend.

October 17, 2022

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad PriceMole makes your competitor price tracking goals easier to achieve and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - and we agree Dara is always friendly and happy to help! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

PEACOCK BAZAAR

This app has all the features required and does a LOT of heavily lifting! If you have 1K+ products that need to be monitored, this is a must. Apart from this the support from Jay is absolutely amazing. He has been very very patient, with someone like myself who is not very technologically minded. The only thing that I would suggest, is more guidance in how to do specific tasks, where to find certain information etc. There is a youtube channel, but I found the information on there is quite broad and not specific, with how to do nitty gritty things. Like for instance, I didn't realise that you could filter search results etc... I am sure that this is covered within one of the videos, however, you have to watch through a lot of information that you don't need, just to find that needle in a haystack information. The support is very very supportive and PriceMole will be a main feature in the running of the new website! Thank you!

October 17, 2022

Shaneela, Thank you so much for taking the time to review PriceMole! We are glad you are experiencing the benefits of automated competitor price tracking and repricing! And we agree, Jay is incredibly patient and always happy to help - please feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Klockeriet.se

Location Sweden

Needed a dynamic price app that could match by SKU. Pricemole was just the app i needed. Got all the help i needed from Jay to set everything up. Thank you again!

September 29, 2022

Hi Mikael, thank you very much for your awesome review! I am very glad that you found the right dynamic pricing app for your store. As always, please feel free to reach out if you need any help with automated price tracking and repricing!

Prolux Cleaners

PriceMole makes it so much easier to keep track of pricing, especially if you have a lot of skus on different channels. What used to take an hour or more now takes minutes, so we would definitely recommend PriceMole. Their support is also top notch, which Jay has helped us so much and is always extremely quick getting us taken care of. The only thing I would have a complaint about is that some channels are harder to track pricing on for some reason, but any time we do have a problem support is always there to help us get it fixed. Thanks!

September 21, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Atlee! At PriceMole, we take all Partner feedback into consideration. This is a great help for our team, it will help develop and improve our price tracking, competitor monitoring, and automated repricing tool.

We are always here for you if you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime.

Oz Backcountry

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

POWERFUL GROWTH TOOL.
Incredibly powerful app and excellent support.
Pricematching works well and if there are ever any errors the team is fast to action them.

September 15, 2022

Thank you very much for your awesome reviews, John! Our team always does their best and works hard to ensure that we deliver the best competitor price monitoring and automated repricing for you. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help with your pricing intelligence tool.

TonerParts

I used this App for almost 2 months so far and it works GREAT.
Their platform is very fast and accurate.
We easily managed our prices in seconds.
Great Service

September 6, 2022

Alex, thank you for the great review! We consider ourselves lucky to have customers like you who help up develop and improve the best automated price monitoring tool. We are happy you had success using PriceMole for fast and accurate competitor tracking and automating your repricing! We wish you the best of success, please do not hesitate to reach out, if there is anything we can do for you!

Padelshop.com

Location Netherlands

This app helps me to automate all my price changes towards my top competitors. It's great help that they can even automate the set-up with all links of my competitors.

August 30, 2022

Hi Brandon, thank you for sharing how PriceMole has helped automate all your price changes. We strive to always deliver the best price tracking and monitoring automation on the market!

Pertronix

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to stay competitive with my pricing structure and the customer support is excellent.

July 28, 2022

Thank you, Kelli, for sharing your experience! We are so glad PriceMole helps you stay competitive with automated competitor monitoring and pricing strategies! We are always happy to help, and please feel free to reach out anytime.

myOrganized.life by Smead

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and very reliable. Set up took minimal amount of time and the results have helped us not have to be constantly chasing prices of competitors.

July 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We highly appreciate it! We strive to always deliver the best price monitoring automation on the market!

Previous 1 3 4 5