Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Aromazeug

App works great right out of the box, unlike every other app I tried. The app includes a built-in guide to setup and configure. The configuration was quick and easy and I could start offering discounted prices in just minutes. I especially like the ability to just click on an element in the product page to choose where the discount table should appear (either above or below the chosen element).

Unique Age

didn't work, its discount is not applying on every product on cart page, I did contact to support, but still its not working... disappointed

Feldschmiede

The app helps me a lot since I am selling indiviualised products with quantity breaks.
Also its a great way to stimulate customers to buy more for a saving.

And the support is just great. Very kind and helpful people there. Total recommendation.

Fitnessdetective

Incredible support, I had a problem where the app didn't work with my theme as I wanted it, not only did they help me set it up but they even helped me with my theme code to make it look even better!

Besides that the app is really easy to use and works well right out of the gate.

I can definitely recommend it, at least give it a try you can't go wrong! (+14 days trial anyways)

Vrcyclops

These people work hard to get everything running just right!

Actiobuy

A really helpful app. We highly recommend it. After using it, the AOV increase significantly. You need to give it a try!

Marsiturkey1

amazing app must have for any store + great support

Spandexbyyard

Very responsive plugin, very good support.

Apparelfy Com

Easy to set up! Clean look, it stands out and is not annoying like the pop-ups. Customer service is prompt, very nice and really helpful. We just started running some traffic and the layout at the checkout which breaks down the savings in dollar amount and percentages at the same time is plain awesome. Thanks guys!
Highly recommended app.

Outdoors Explorer

Excellent 24 hour tech support. You will be hard pressed to find many apps on this store who beat their response time. I have just installed it so, not experience yet with sales,