Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts | Reviews

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Bnprojects

I like this app. It works great! Fast support.

4x4 Coloring Books

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app purchase!

General Store Win8

Amazing support and of course amazing app, the best of all we have tired, 100% recommendation.

Antique Mirror Glass Shoppe

Awesome app and exactly what I needed! Fast and easy way to give discounts

Stunningpets2

Great support and the app is great

Colourfulltees

You cannot understand the value of this app until you have tried several ones and fail. This app is the only app that fixed my discount issue after trying 5 apps for 4days.

I really appreciate the effort of the support team too, they are the only team online standby waiting with a click to reach them.

Awesome team, Good job.

Smallballmobilemount

We use their quantity discount app to provide tiered pricing to our customers who purchase more than one Smallball. Simple and effective, you can see it at www.buysmallball.com

Jahudi

Cool support, cool product working well for variants etc! thanks

Theragun

Easy to use and has the right functions in place; just need to be careful when assigning parameters and logic. All in all, this is a wonderful Shopify integration and a good way for brands to play with various incentivized bundle pricing.

Trophyshopmobile

Wonderful App! These guys....these guys are good! Had 1 issue after install but they fixed it within 24 hours. Did a lot of research and settled on this app. Easy to use and set-up. Now, if we could just get the cost down a little....Thank you guys!