Print Aura

We print & ship your orders under your brand, hassle free

Little Pink Robin

I feel bad writing this review because it’s not a nice one, but if I can save someone else from making the same mistakes I did, it’s worth it. I’m new to the apparel business. I chose Print Aura because they have the best collection of environmentally conscious clothing of any of the print on demand companies, although, I was able to find a great company that has enough to fill my store. I chose Print Aura before I had come onto the App Store on shopify so I had already spent five months with them having test designs made so that I could photograph them and get my website up before I saw the bad reviews in the App Store. When I saw them, I panicked because my communication with their customer service and the quality of their website had already given me problems. Basically their customer support is Monday through Friday via email with one woman named Cheryl. Cheryl would only respond to my email the next day so for example, if I sent her an email on Monday I knew I wouldn’t get a response back from her until Tuesday. She would also only respond to one question per email, so if in my initial email I asked two questions, she would only answer one. At that point, I would ask the second question over again and have to wait another day to get the answer back to that question. Her answers were curt. She was never downright rude, but I could almost see her eyes rolling when she opened an email. When I asked her for help linking Print Aura to Shopify, her reply was, “you just have to push it through.” Push what through?? I decided right before launching my site that I would slowly switch all of my products over to this other company that I had found and phase out my products on Print Aura. My opening day came. I made some sales and I emailed her and asked her if the sales had gone through just to make sure that we were correctly linked up, as she had been so vague about the process, I was nervous about it. I didn’t hear back from her for almost 5 days!! I had to shut my website down and I immediately switched all of my orders over to the other company and dealing with them has been like night and day. Their website is so user-friendly and they have live chat 24/7. I don’t want to name them because I don’t want anyone to think that this review is about anything more than a warning. To sum it up, the customer service at printaura is terrible! They caused me numerous sleepless nights and major major stress, not to mention lots of money. If I had to do it again, I would’ve done things differently, so let me be your trial by error and believe me when I say that there are far better companies out there!!

Actizio

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY
We got $2000 stolen by Printaura. We're dealing with it for about the month and Printaura refuses to refund them back.

The worst of all is that they just charged us for $2000 in 2 transactions without any shame. Without any orders coming in.

And after you contact them they basically say to you "yeah, we will refund them back once you win the case on PayPal against us".

THIEVES!

That's all they are.

Each and every one of them!

Their customer service is by far the worst the world has ever seen and will not help you with anything. But I guess they were not meant to be helpful.

If you want to have your money stolen just like we did, go ahead and install their app.

If you do want to help yourself out stay away.

Staying away from this company is all it takes.

RighteouSouls

A very diverse amount of products but a piss-poor grade level of support. No one will talkover the phones to resolve real issues, just email. We took our business elsewhere.

TREES HAVE FEELINGS

As others have said, I really wanted to like Print Aura. I liked their selection of Bella Canvas apparel and thought it would be a perfect match for what my store needed. That said, if I could give ZERO stars for everything Print Aura -- customer service, support, interface, and the ultimate product -- I would. Their interface is absolutely terrible, mock-ups are only for YOU -- they are NOT used when you order. What? They have a standard place that they stick a standard size 8" piece of art. Special request? Forget it.

The amount of time I spent (stupidly) trying to get the support I needed, set my business back about a month and I have zero to show for it and I paid full-price for the privilege.

No matter how many emails I sent, phone calls I made, attempts I tried to get clear communication, it did not happen. I ordered 5 test shirts and 100% of them were exactly what I DID NOT WANT and had written about repeatedly as to avoid this issue. I could not have been more clear that I needed to communicate my creative needs and questions. I asked a series of clear and bulleted questions and only get a few vague answers. And when I didn't get the answers I needed, I tried to cancel my order, but they had been shipped. No apologies, no "how can we help you be a satisfied customer?", nothing.

Buh-bye, Print Aura. Moving on to Printful where we should have begun. Their customer service is AMAZING and it's clear they're far more knowledgeable and helpful than the above mentioned.

Six Eighty & Co.

I really wanted to like PrintAura. They have a great selection of products. But their interface is wonky. Products are pushed in, and appear on the site, but they will show up as "sold out" when you try to checkout. They display as shopify products, not printaura products. It takes over half an hour for orders to appear on the PrintAura website. There is NO PHONE NUMBER for customer support. Too much hassle. Don't bother.

Furious Flower Designs

Do NOT use this printer! If I could rate them a '0' I would. The customer service is horrible and the turnaround time is slow. The website is clunky and you have to submit manual orders, which is time consuming.

And if a certain item is out of stock you won't be notified immediately. I submitted orders but I wasn't notified until more than a day and a half after I submitted my order. I then submitted a replacement order and that sweatshirt was out of stock. In my business, customers aren't able to order products that are out of stock or they are notified immediately. That type of unprofessional behavior creates a bad experience for my customers and for me.

There are better print on demand companies that offer a better experience from designing, to ordering, to customer service. Save yourself a lot of headache and stay away from Print Aura.

Chimera Alchemy Studio

They entice you with their selection of sweatshop free/eco/american made apparel, then they send you the nice garments with garbage printing.

Reactive Performance Shop

Installed....uninstalled. That's how far I got. Just poor web/ux design. I didn't bother fumbling around it.

Thessalonike

Absolutely horrendous. They've messed up an order we placed twice now! It was only a simple reorder of a product we've ordered multiple times.

The first time the items came with the artwork about a third of the size it usually is. I contacted them via e-mail, no response. Then tried phone, no response. Then their contact form box, finally responded almost a week later.

It took another week of back and forth e-mails to get them to send me a replacement.

We finally received the replacement and our black artwork is yellow!

I've sent an e-mail but who knows how long it will be until I hear back from them.
My customers are furious and so am I. Don't waste your time on this app.

Gray Muscle

Service is non-existent. Tried them for one product and ordered a sample. It came promptly enough, but the artwork printed out of proportion and they did not follow the mockup correctly for sizing. I'm still waiting for a response after emailing them twice over a week ago. No live chat, call their phone number and all you get is an automated message saying they can't take your call right now.

Agree with everyone else about their app's UX -- it's horrible.

Previous 1 3