250+ Custom Products
Use our Mockup Generator to create custom printed t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, mugs, bags, home decors, shoes, accessories, and other.
Printing Partner Network
Access all the best Printing Partners from the US, UK and China in one place – select by price, location and shipping time
Fulfillment and Dropshipping
We manage automated order printing and shipping directly to your customers – with your branding.
About Printify: Print on Demand
Printify is an ALL-IN-ONE print on demand platform that allows you to create products with your designs, syncs products and descriptions to your online stores, processes orders, and handles printing and ships directly to your customer.
Over a hundred thousand merchants use Printify, and here are the reasons why:
- A wide selection of products
- Very competitive product prices
- An easy-to-use Mockup Generator
- An extensive network of printing partners (more than 90 locations in the US, UK, China, Australia and Germany)
- Automatic syncing with your online store
How does Printify work?
- Click the “Get” button and then “Install app”
- Create an account at Printify or sign in with your existing account
- Choose a product and a print provider
- Upload your design file in the Mockup Generator
- Publish your product and it will sync with your Shopify store
- Sell your products – Printify will take care of fulfillment and dropshipping
FOCUS ON SELLING, PRINTIFY WILL HANDLE THE REST!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
3 online stores
Unlimited number of product designs
Manual order creation
24/7 merchant support
ALL Free plan features
10 online stores
Self-serve help desk
Up to 20% DISCOUNT on all products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1104 reviews
Most recent reviews
Please don't bother using Printify!! I wasted so much time creating a store full of 60+ designs and launched my website. In such a short space of time I have had three issues. One was the sheer bad quality of the Gildan t-shirt & cheaply printed design. Then after one wash it had faded dramatically & was completed ruined. And then, a customer received the WRONG bloody t-shirt. It is just utterly embarrassing. It makes my company look shit because of their constant mess ups. ( I used MyLocker as the supplier). Just use Printful, seriously you wont regret it and waste so much time!!
Great app for your custom apparel and home stuff, prices are affordable enough to add your margins and have a nice profit after expenses.
By Stoners for Stoners
Horrible quality and customer service. Out of 34 samples costing $1400, 14 were unacceptable. They gave us a run around and never made it right.