Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Lkira Music and Apparels

I like this up, I can easily upload my design, the best thing is the customer service is outstanding so whenever you have any issue they can provide you with great solution! I wish there will be more choices to the product for printing.

SastaWear

It's not a practical app for designers, given that it does not allow for .ai illustrator files to be uploaded.
I was also infuriated as an Irishman to see that nearly all the images you allowed people to download for 'patties' day, wherever the hell that is, were of alcohol. We're not a nation of drinkers, that's an English stereotype. I immediately removed the app from my store thereafter.

Items are very limited also and overpriced.

Be Kind Clothing

So far so good, it's very quick and easy to use and the merch looks neat. I would recommend this. Compared to other print on deman apps that I have experienced, this is one of the best.

IST Sales

I really like the app and how well it integrates with Shopify. Customer service has been great so far too. Only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because I've had some issues with the print/stitch/sizing/shipping quality with some suppliers on my initial order. Thanks to great customer service they are being remade without a cost.

Michael Evans Artwork

So far so good! Just started with Printify but it's been very user friendly. I'm hoping that there will be continued successes.

Divaz Stylez Get Glammed

i had to go back and change my review the help i received from customer service was amazing now i am ready to work work work to make this a success this is a great platform

MyFotoTees

So far so good. Nice to design on some products not available on other POD apps. Can't wait to see how it sells!

one3one

So far so good in every aspect.. I don't have anything to complain about.. so I definitely recommend printify to anyone interested in designing and dropshiping.

PuppyPrints

Great app. Seamless Integration. The only thing I wish they had was model templates instead of just the merchandise on a white background.

Applefallsprints

The website is amazing and the integration is seamless for both Shopify and Etsy. I have ordered 2 samples and the shipping is about 1 week turnover. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to modify shipping for the customer when you push to your store channel. Other than that, the website is awesome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103