Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Deryma Art

Great app for your custom apparel and home stuff, prices are affordable enough to add your margins and have a nice profit after expenses.

By Stoners for Stoners

Horrible quality and customer service. Out of 34 samples costing $1400, 14 were unacceptable. They gave us a run around and never made it right.

ValieStore

I used this app to create customised t-shirts for my store. Works perfectly, good pricing and responsive customer support. I've been using other apps before, but none of them were as good a this one. Definitely recommend it!

May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Even better prices and new products are coming soon! Stay tuned!

ToriStar Media

Definitely a strong platform for upstart businesses. So far Printify has exceeded expectations. Greatly appreciated, thank you!

Wisdom River Arts

Uploading and publishing the product was easier than I expected. I expected it would be very complicated, so I was just practicing listing my first product and all of a sudden it was in my store. I ordered samples, and really like what I received. I am loving it.

May 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! If you have some suggestions or questions, feel free to reach out merchantsupport@printify.com

Bolesire

i just love this app. Its easy to use and provides many options. Do give it a try.

LOL, I NEED That!

This is so easy to use and the shipping times are amazing! I wish the print area was bigger but that's the only real downside.

Confidence by Hope

I have been using this POD service with our main brand on another account for almost a year now with over 1,000 orders and I can tell you one major thing about printify: if you want to make a quick buck, go with printify. If you want to build a brand, go with printful.

First lets talk about shirt quality. If you use DJ thru Printify the quality is decent. If you use mylocker it is horrifyingly bad. I cannot stress this enough. Faded, poor color, often late shipments. Printful quality exceeds DJ and by a country mile, mylocker.

It's also worth noting that printify is just a middle man operation, whereas printful is an actual company printing the shirts. This matters particularly if you use multiple POD vendors thru printify (mylocker, DJ, etc) and a customer orders products from each -- you're having to pay shipping from EACH vendor. All because Printify is a middle man.

You will wait 1-2 hours for a support reply on printify. You will wait, at most, 5 minutes on printful. Even as a middle man they drop the ball here.

There are branding options at printful like inside labeling, package inserts, and more.

There are affordable express shipping options at printful. I kid you not, to express ship ONE SHIRT thru printify costs $34, domestic. Printful it costs $6.

I can go on and on, I only wish I switched to Printful sooner. Yes you will pay more for the shirts, but you will have a chance to succeed as a brand. You will be very challenged to succeed as a brand with Printify. The customer service and quality are very poor. Make the choice.

Chase Street Accessories

The interface is great and setting up products is a piece of cake. I really wanted to be able to use this for all our custom clothing. However, it doesn't adjust when distributors' items are out of stock, so that forces you to refund a customer order if out of stock. That comes off as really unprofessional and made my business look bad, not to mention losing a sale. While customer service was very responsive, they had no fix for this issue.

Nature Themed Phone Cases

Pros:
- they have more variety for the product I use
- support was quick

Cons:
- have to adjust price separately for each variant (Printful allows you to adjust all at same time and do so % or $ amount)
- have to wait in line for products to submit to store during busy times on website (I started at 65 and ten minutes later, I'm at 37) Printful store
submission is much quicker and never had to wait.
- Can't add text layer over photo (You can on Printful)

I'll still use it because they offer the different product variations but I'll be limited as to what I can print on them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111