Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Niggalations Corp

really good considering the pandemic stuff thats going on, this is my favorite POD app, appreciate all the help!

teescaptrending

I use this app for a good 100% of the products I sell on Shopify.
I use this app for a good 100% of the products I sell on Shopify.

Teesrevolution.com

These Guys work better than other printers companies out there their customer care is amazing during Covid -19 it is been really hard for everyone and totally understandable and willing to do business back with them

June 30, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience created. Due to the pandemic, our print provider have been experiencing some delays in fulfilment. Nevertheless, we want to make things right for you. This is why, one of our agents will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make things right for you.

Project Made New

I don't usually do rating. But this needs to be highlighted. I have sent a few emails to you guys on a lost parcel which my customer has been waiting since months. Printify sent a confirmed notification of shipping on April 25, and now it's June 26! It has been a good 2 months, totally no reply, no news, nothing. You need to rectify this!

June 30, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our colleague has already gotten back to you asking to confirm whether the customer has checked in with their post office. If the order is not there, then most probably it got lost and in that case we can perform a refund or a reshipment of the product. Please confirm those details with us via email. Thank you.

Das Wild

So far, so good! It does the job very well and effortlessly. I've tried some other print on demand stores but Printify offers lower cost and quality products. I am so excited with my new business venture!

Construction Fails

The Printify team was doing well before the pandemic but since the start it has been a struggle.

Over the last week I've issued five emails for one support request with no response at all from Printify - I have over 300 orders sitting waiting for processing.

I would highly recommend going with another vendor in the short term until they can get their customer service in order.

Hello,
We terribly sorry for the delay in our response time. Our customer support team has been overwhelmed with requests, but we are actively working on fixing the issue and we hope that our response times will get back to normal in the near future. We have issued a refund for the missing stickers from your order and apologise for the inconvenience.

Oriode International

Simply the best print on demand in existence ❤️❤️❤️. No other company comes close. Truly authentic

Phil Capen Art

An order was placed through our website May 26th. Have reached out to support 4 times within the month since and haven't heard back and the order still hasn't been shipped.

Hello,
Based on our information, the order has been already fulfilled and delivered to the customer. Your order was placed on May 26 but it was only sent to production on June 23 due to the non-received payment. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Valiant Wanders

Still no update. Orders have been in production for 7 days now and counting. I'll lose customers because of this.

Hello,
We are sorry for the delays in replies. Our support team is overwhelmed with requests, which is why they may take longer to reply. We can see that you have been already assisted via email and the order you were asking about has been already shipped. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Shop naturalistas

Terrible customer service! I have written in 4 or 5 times to check on an order that has gone missing and they refuse to get back to me. I even upgraded to Printify premium hoping to finally get a response, to no avail. If you have order issues I do NOT recommend printify. It's a shame because the interface is good and easy to use but they ignore my requests for help and I paid a lot for this order.

Hello,
We are sorry for the delays in replies. Our customer support is overwhelmed with requests, therefore, they may take longer to reply. From what we see, one of our specialists got back to you already and will be arranging a replacement for you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140