Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Autism Dare To Be Different

Whenever I have questions about random things, agents are plenty. I have an issue with an order, all agents are MIA.

ParcoMerchandise

Nice app, Easy to use
...........................................................................................................

sharingmyfeelings.com

Excellent site, easy to use, and always helpful if I Have a problem. Couldn't ask for more! Has been a great asset setting up my business.

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use and our support helpful! We wish you the best of luck with your sales! :)

Jordan Perkins Art

so great, thank you so much it is so easy to use and appreciate all the help available on the way!!!!!

September 15, 2021

We appreciate your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on.

Blanc River

I just started using this app. Seems easy to use, and the products look good. Interested to find out what the delivery service is like.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying our services, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Glitter & Gold SC LLC

Anytime there's been an issue they always handle it very quickly and get the job done so I don't have to freak out about my products not getting to my customers.

September 13, 2021

701 Hoodies

Best Print on Demand out there. Quality products, customers rave about them, and they're cheaper than Printful too!

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!
Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

Yūjin

Printify is improving a lot, but their lack on software development and checking the quality of their suppliers.

September 8, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience!
One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concern.
We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Plucky Wolf

I have been using Printify for over a year now and feel it offers great usability, and integration with my shopify site. Load of products to use with a good mockup generator. The perfect POD partner.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to continue having a long-term collaboration further on!

Liberty Minded

I am so DONE with Printify. Every time I go to place an order the products are out of stock. My store offers t-shirts ONLY from them. Variants are constantly out of stock for every every single shirt and the order is denied until I have to go fix it manually... They can't plan to keep product in stock??? This is supposed to be print on demand so that I don't have to babysit EVERY SINGLE ORDER. Printify is awful. Support for Printify is EMBARASSINGLY bad. They don't understand issues very well because I believe they hired mostly non-native english speakers that are operating from cut and paste scripts. Instead of fixing issues they tell you to recreate the product all over again using one of the many different confusing print providers that will offer different brand t-shirts with different color options. If you want to offer a consistent base of products in multiple colorways - you are just screwed, but that won't stop them from trying to convince you that their "order routing" feature works. It does not... not even close. Also, the product image thumbnail generator for Printify adds a silly amount of empty space around t-shirt thumbnails making them look ridiculous. They haven't fixed this or offered a solution for years. I have had complaints from customers and even had test orders come with very poor quality due to insufficient ink applied to the shirt and the color matching is a total crapshoot. It depends on the print provider. Not all of Printify's print providers are consistent. Some will do a horrible job matching colors, and others will do a horrible job applying enough ink. Again, when they ask you to recreate a product... You have to redefine every attribute... pricing, titles, description, size chart, it will overwrite your thumbnail images... It is so tedious. Save yourself the hassle! The low prices at Printify are low FOR A REASON.
Save yourself time and effort and just pick a different solution for your print on demand needs. Your time is valuable, and if you go with Printify you will spend hours and hours micromanaging your products because their site doesn't work in a sensible way. I have mentioned these problems to their support team over and over through the course of many years and I have never gotten help that resolved these issues. They don't actually care.

August 31, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166