Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

idnote records

I am blown away by how easy the design process is, the amazing 24/7 customer support that usually answers questions within 5 minutes, and the manufacturer / product selection. I have used other POD / MOD services in the past and Printify is hands down the way to go.

June 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us! :)

CaliGreenGold

Customer service was extremely unhelpful. There was an accidental charge to an old credit card, I added the new card on file and requested the charge be reversed on the old one and charged to the new card on file but they refused to do it. Horrible customer service...

June 19, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Barn Dog Tack

I am having a marvelous time with this app. This is the march I was looking for and it's so easy to sell.

June 19, 2021

Thank you for feedback! Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

GoldenDreamer.Net

I absolutely love this app! Expect another review from me! In the mean time go check out my e-commerce https://www.GoldenDreamer.net! ♥

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying our services, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!

Soulful Aesthetics

It's very easy to design and saves me some valuable time! I've only used it for tees so far, but I'm happy.

June 10, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use - best of luck with your sales! :)

Crypto Cool Designs

This app is completely BS and it is not for those who decide to open a real business but more for kids that want to "play" to be a business owner and I can explain why. When you create and list a product in your shop for example T-shirt or Hoodie and after some time some variant like for example "White XL" is out of stock a message will appear to let you know and you are able to automatically reroute the product to a similar provider or choose different action, but in the meantime your customers will be able to order it and you will be able to choose your best option. BUT if you create your product and in that moment you have created a variant that is missing, it will NOT SHOW AT ALL in your shop so no customers can buy it and nobody will never notify you when the variant will be back so you need to check every day and when it is back you need to RE EDIT your product design with all the variants plus the one missing (and hopefully all the other variants will still be available) and re-edit the retail price of just that variant and re-list your product creating a problem on the Layout of the product page on Shopify because the last listed product goes on the top so your manual set up needs to be re-adjusted and also if you work with shipping weight you need to re-adjust the weight of the product. ALL THESE PROBLEMS just because Printify don't simply allow you to list an out of stock variant of the product that you have created and mark that variant in the "My Store" section of Printify with the classic message "a variant is missing" giving you the possibility to reroute just that variant or decide for a different action giving your customers the possibility to still order it. THIS IS COMPLETELY INSANE if you want to be a professional business. So after I created over 100 products I see that my T-shirt WHITE XS, BLACK XL and Sweatshirt WHITE XL was never created and listed and completely missing from my shopify business... THIS IS PRINTIFY and I'm a premium account... probably quitting very soon for a different Print on Demand service that is actually professional. If you contact the support people they will read to you the manual and will suggest to you to replace your print provider without counting that you have spent so much money to get samples from most of them and choose the one that best suits your colours and image details of the designs and of course you can't just switch as nothing actually change on your product quality. They really need to talk with their Software Development team and make this change because how it does not make any sense at all, is not logic, is not practical and is not professional and does not help people who decide to build a business with Printify as a provider partner. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED.

June 9, 2021

We're deeply sorry to hear about your experience with unavailable product variants while creating and publishing the products. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will be definitely taken into consideration for further improvements to our platform.

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns, and we hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Bespoke Alley

While the products are cheaper compared to other POD websites, the support is extremely lazy, lethargic, and unprofessional. My Printify premium account is active on paper but none of the product prices are different than a regular non-premium account. I raised the issue with the support and facilitated all the screenshots they asked for, 2 weeks ago. I spoke to 4 people since then who all agreed that the issue is indeed valid but when asked for the resolution, their standard reply is that the tech team is looking into it and that they'll get back at earliest. It's been two weeks and no reply whatsoever even after umpteen follow-ups. My entire premium account got wasted since the month is almost over. Highly disappointed. No wonder people move out to Printful as soon as they scale.

June 7, 2021

We're sorry to hear that there has been an unresolved issue with your Premium account! One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

ImpactfulCollections

I just used the app. The customer service team was very helpful and knowledgeable. I just ordered the first sample of their product and haven't received it yet. The UX/UI seems okay but needs a little bit of improvement.

June 7, 2021

We appreciate your review. We are happy to hear that our support team has been able to assist you with using our services, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on.
As we are continuously looking for ways to improve our platform, we would appreciate your feedback, so that we can note it down for improvements. To forward any suggestions you may have or in case you need any help, you can reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Sticks and Stones Tees & More

I love the choice and variety of products and the connecting to my Shopify store was easy. Okay the shipping part was a little difficult but once I got the hang of it it was smooth sailing. I would like to see some more options of choosing the ethnic group of the models for my mocking because 85% of my sales are to people of color and representation is very important to the culture.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :)
We are in progress to adding more variety of mockup photos for our products, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team in case you need any help, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!

Light Unto My Path

Recently opened my store and made the first order as a test. I ordered 4 items, out of the four, I only received 1 item even though it says that they had delivered all. Had I not caught this early on, this would have messed up the integrity of my shop/company. Will never do business with them again.

May 13, 2021

We're really sorry to hear about your experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163