Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

cannacocoartistry

if i could give this company negative stars i would. Absolute worst POD provider. No support whatsoever, no protection for buyers, monthy fee is a sham as we were suppose to receive discounted shipping rates however they increased 20% , 10 items still in transit after 6 weeks, 2 still in transit 60 days after being sent.. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UPDATE: i believe you do charge for your services by way of premium subscription..... Nevertheless I look forward to hearing from someone

October 23, 2020

Thank you for feedback! We do not charge anything for our services, nevertheless to solve this situation, our support manager will contact you within 24 hours.

Wonder Posters

Just a great and reliable company to have as a printing partner. The integrations do Shopify and Etsy work like a charm and the customer service is quick and effective.

October 21, 2020

We greatly appreciate the feedback - thank you for being with us! :)

B Inspired Boutique

I have had Printify on my Shopify for years now with no problems and LOVE the app and the products I have created through the app in which I have tons imported to my store. Now today 10/19/2020 I go online to find a message from Shopify indicating the app is no longer supported and the app developer needs to update its app....CAN YOU PLEASE CORRECT THIS ISSUE so we do not have any issues on future Printify sales? Thank you!

October 21, 2020

Our apologies for the technical glitch - our app is working as usual and no further issues should occur. That being said, please kindly reach out to merchantsupport@printify.com in case you still experience the issue!

DeMiParaMi

I was about to launch my store and I recieved a note that it is no longer compatible with shopify until they do an update. Anyone that can tell me if they are going to do it or it is time to searcha new app.

Ghost and Darkness

been solid for adding a bunch of accessories to my story without up front cost. they auto fulfill and update my orders as well so I dont need to worry about it

October 21, 2020

Thank you for being with us!

Mj's Trail Supplies

So far so good, using the templates to make my site has been fun and really simple. Since I am not very tech savvy. There is lots of online help too. Thank you!

October 21, 2020

We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use - your feedback is much appreciated! :)

Altus Home real

I heard about this App in a YouTube video and decided to give it a try because their CEO seems make sense.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback - we hope you find our service useful to you!

conservationcause

I love this app, it is so easy to integrate and work in my business. My only job now is to design and they will take care of the rest.

October 16, 2020

Your feedback is much appreciated - we're happy to hear that you enjoy our POD service! :)

Crypto Wardrobe

This app is continuing to ruin my business. * 3week + orders backlog. * System duplicating products in orders and charging me (customer support says it's my fault).
* System does not recognize out of stock items. 20+ manufacturers for item, have fun trying one by one hoping they will have it in stock (1 try = 1 day).
* Once system changes manufacturer they will missplace your print without letting you know and send it to customer. Guess what, its your fault too.
* Customer support is worthless and many more... Only way to get help is to leave bad review. Give me dedicated customer support agent so I can fulfill my backlog caused by printify, I will delete this review and move on somewhere else. If not I will update this review everyday so its on top

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

Questing Nerds

TLDR: easy to use service with bad customer service. Great for beginners, not so much is you move lots of volume. *PROS: It is an easy to use, easy to integrate service with tones of manufacturers with a Varity of products! it is also more cost effective than the other POD apps. for its simplicity alone it deserves 3 stars *CONS: I feel bad for the suppliers that are teamed up with printify, because printify's lack of customer service is abhorrent. It took over 24 hours to get just a response in the chatbox. When customer service did respond they just sent me the FAQ about the issue as if I didn't think to look their already. I understand that Printify is really just a "middle man" POD service. As in they themselves dont have anything to do with the printing they just send the info to the provider. customer service is critical when you are the "middle man" and should really be their main front. the long que times terrible when trying to help one of YOUR customers out.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience!
Our support team has experienced a spike in the number of inquiries as of late, but is doing their best to get back to each merchant as quickly as possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151