Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available

eDoggyShop

My customer ordered 4 mugs and received 2 mugs with another design on them. Because the order was wrong, I should receive a refund, however, I am only asking for a refund for 2 of the mugs. A photo was sent of the wrong design vs. the right design. Printify is trying to only refund for 1 mug. My customer gave me a 3-star review because she was sent the wrong order. I just want Printify to make it right and they will not. I am now taking my designs down from this POD and will be using other PODs to make my mugs. There are plenty more out there that will be reasonable with their customer service. This isn't even the first time, however, in prior times, they readily replaced or refunded with a photo.

www.modernbeduin.com

If you are starting a small business, this may seem like the best option. The reality is they don't care, I have had products go out to costumers that are completely wrong with another comapnies design, or incomplete designs. The worst part is the shipping, I was under the impression that DTG was quicker than screen printing but it sometimes takes 3 weeks for people to get their orders. The design aspect is the easiest part but overall customer retention has been a problem, i have alot of unhappy customers.

January 26, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Steno Swag

I have been using Printify for about 3 years now. Usually it is pretty good but when you have problems with the vendors printify is not supportive. I have had several coffee mugs and ceramic ornaments arrive broken due to poor packaging. I have had notebooks arrives water damaged because of poor packaging. Clothing will very poor quality printing. Hats with poor quality embroidery. And orders that take a month to get to the customer. When I go through the complaint process with in Shopify my request has almost always been turned down. They make the complaint process very difficult. They ask for a ridiculous amount of photos. And then they always come up with some reason to turn down my complaint. So I end up replacing my customers item out of my own pocket - almost every time. I would recommend people to try Printful or Printed Mint instead.

January 26, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are very sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. We truly hope that we'll be able to help you solve this.

Just the best ltd

I love Printify, it's easy to use! Have a lot of products and variations. Tottaly reccoment it! Thank you!

January 25, 2022

Thank you for the feedback- we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :)
We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from. We wish you the best of luck with sales!

Julie's Unique Gifts

I love this app. I have tried a lot of apps in my lifetime and discarded them. This is a stay forever app for me.

January 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are very happy to hear that our platform fits perfectly for you and hope that we can help you achieve all your dreams!

Hobbyist H🎨me

I love Printify, what makes it stand out is its additional products that you don't really find anywhere else. Happy Dsigning!!

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the available products!

Danny Gordon Art

To put things in context, I just started using Printify a few weeks ago, but their customer service is excellent! When I have any questions, they are always answered by a real person in a matter of minutes! Also, their app is clean, well-organized and extremely user friendly.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you love our support team and the platform. We wish you all the best with your new store :)!

PopN Printz

Printify is definitely a game changer for any new POD business. There are some things I had spoken with the support team about adding in the near future, that apparently everyone has needed. Other than that, very simple and straight to the point.

January 4, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear that you're finding our services suitable for your needs. We wish you the best of luck with your sales!

startup-starten24

i bought a sample low top sneaker..and i wait... 7 weeks :) this compnay is like all china compnays...its bullshit... china please make your business in china..and not in europe..please

December 30, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We're very sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. We truly hope that we'll be able to help you solve this!

Minnesota History Shop

Stay away from Printify if you care about your customers. Example: order for sweatshirt placed over a week ago to Monster through the Printify app, which shows (and continues to show) no delays at Monster - when I inquired about when this order would ship, they canceled it rather than reply. Printify support was no help - they refused to try to put any pressure on Monster and declined to let me speak to a manager.

December 22, 2021