Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

liemhoangthanh

When I ordered the printing press, the time was less than 4 days, but in fact it was not more than 10 days. That is cheating customers and it is unacceptable.

ModestSociety

I am pretty happy with their service. Tried Monster Digital a few months ago and fulfilled about 1000 orders and so far. It's been quite great, with just a few minor issues that Printify solved in a matter fo hours.

Lange halen vroeg thuis

I find that Printify is easier to use than most other POD websites. Also they are cheaper than virtually any other across the board

February 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

Faith Through Words

Good customer service, but their providers are terrible. I ordered sample mugs and tshirts and the quality is not good. When the replacements came, the t-shirt had an oil type stain and felt sticky and the mug print was blurry at the bottom. MyLocker's quality control is nonexistant and Printify would do well to either tell them to step up or stop using them.
It is a shame because SPOKE reviews aren't much better and if you want 15oz mugs, those are the companies to choose from there.
Very disappointed in POD and I can't in good conscience sell these products to my customers.

February 18, 2020

We are very sorry about the issue regarding print quality. As our print providers are working with very high volumes, there is still about 1% error ratio for the printed products. However, we want to make it up to you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

JourneyTrust

Inconsistent delivery. Careless operation. - Every few orders aren't printed within the generous 10 business day deadline for fulfillment, get 'lost in the mail' (before being in the hands of USPS) or have some other issue. This is supported with only lip service from Printify, as a middle man, and little or NO COMMUNICATION from the actual print vendor. Disappointing clients without any sort of explanation is horrifying, and a business-killer. Random reduction in print area on a garment, without warning or announcement, is no big deal to them but means WEEKS OF UNEXPECTED WORK for me with hundreds of items - showing carelessness and complete lack of business insight. As one of the 'big 2' POD providers, I don't know if I can afford to wait for Printify to mature their operations and ethics. These and other ongoing issues are outweighing the orders fulfilled reasonably and have me wondering if I should move everything to Printful, pay a little more and get a lot less stress.

February 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Nevertheless, we want to make things right for you. Therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

The Iron Jungle

Their customer service is fantastic! They got back to me in a half hour on a Sunday. Very professional, and all of the t-shirts turned out great.

February 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our customer support services and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

Culture Soldier Gear

The Printify team have your back with this, any misprints from the print providers and the team are on their case. They respond within a day which is good for such a popular company. Products are good, their seasonal advice emails/ links are top noch!!! Only reason they dont get 5 stars is the lack of english print providers (i am based in uk). I really want AOP (all over print) design capability but only USA printers provide.

February 17, 2020

Hello,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you like our services overall and we will do our best to add more print providers in UK. Currently, we only have T Shirt and Sons, Prodigi and WPaPS based in UK, but we are constantly adding new print providers, and we will definitely take your request into consideration. Thank you.

Liberty Printz

I've been using for prints and posters. Fast shipping. Nice quality. I look forward to working with more products.

Kill Your God

- Production times aren't what they tell you. I had a production date change 3-4 times before it was actually completed.
- I also had orders that were marked as shipped, not ship until a week or 2 later. I was told that they were shipped and to just wait for the tracking to update. I'm well aware that USPS scans can be delayed, but not for this long.
- The DTG socks look terrible and their explanation wasn't worth fighting. So, I took the hit on the samples and removed them from my site. I would never sell these knowing what they look like in person. Luckily I found this out before a customer bought them, as I would have been embarrassed.
- The shoes actually came out nice, but then I came to realize that they were discontinued and gave me no notice. So, I've had orders pending, not knowing that the shoes were never coming. I don't know if this is temporary, as they just didn't give any information as to what happened.
- The mousepads are also nice, but it takes way too long and not worth it for such a simple product. 2.5 weeks shipped from the Czech Republic for a mousepad.
- I'm currently waiting on my AOP Bomber sample to come in, which were also discontinued without any notification. So, I have to deal with that now since someone ordered one.
-All-in-all, I've removed all Printify products from my store (with the help of Printify, since they like to discontinue products and not tell you).

February 11, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Regarding all the products from ArtsAdd, including the shoes and bomber jacket, we have sent an email to all merchants on January 30th. In what concerns the production delays and the design issue of the socks, one of our managers will investigate it further and get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

Crappy Cartoon Theatre

Very easy to use and design. I’m very impressed by the quality of their products, especially the apparel. I’ve used other tshirt design websites in the past and printify is the best. Higher revenue too compared to other places.

February 11, 2020