Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Sicker-Than-Most-Inkorporated

Great App, to start with and begin the brand I'm pushing. Would love to work with more items from the drop shipping stores themselves. Thanks Again

October 17, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Printify services and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you in the future.

325percent

The app in Shopify is ok. But the printing quality is not the greatest. Their customer service is decent

October 16, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that the printing quality did not meet your expectations. However, we want to make things right, therefore, one of our team members will get in tough with you soon. Thank you.

ourknittingcircle

I am impressed by how easy this is. Online retail can be a real pain finding suppliers and calculating profits. These guys make it super easy.

October 15, 2019

Thank you very much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you find Printify easy to use and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

Attitude Culture

I love how easy it is to put my designs on different products. The seamless move to Shopify is convenient and I love the sample tees I've ordered so far so I have confidence my customers are getting a quality product.

October 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the samples that you've received and we wish you the best of luck with your sales further on.

In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

Bainbridge Mercantile

So far I've used three different print on demand apps and Printify is head and shoulders above the others. Incredibly intuitive and functional app. Exceptional customer service too.

October 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well.
Good luck with your sales!

CrazyGadgets

Works pretty good so far. The customer service with its short response times is remarkable. Let's see where it leads.

October 14, 2019

Than you very much for your words! We will definitely make sure that our support team gets to hear your feedback. Good luck with your sales, and if you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com!

MondoMagna

I've only just installed and started using Printify, but I must say that so far it has been very straightforward and easy to use. Also a great range of products... now let's just hope the sales will follow! :-)

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are having a good start with our app and hope it will continue this way. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com.
Good luck with your sales!

AZN EMPORIUM

good. very happy. hope to get more options more products. e packet shipping to multiple countries will help. but very happy

October 11, 2019

Thank you very much for the nice review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We are continuously adding new products and features, so stay tuned for more updates.
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

Salad Dressing

I am incredibly disappointed with the quality of products I have gotten from Printify. The print quality is bad as well as the quality of their shirts. They do the work asked of them and make it easy to sell custom products, but the quality received is just not what I am looking for.

October 11, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us, but if you encounter an issue, please reach out to us so we can make things right. But have not heard from you regarding any quality issues.
We offer a vast selection of garments, and if you are not satisfied with your current choice, we can offer recommendations. With that being said, our support team will reach out to you soon regarding this matter.

Kelly's Wellness Boutique

I absolutely love this app. Not only is it super easy to use, the staff are great to work with to answer any questions. Also there is a large variety of products. Would recommend this company to anyone wanting to start up a print on demand business.

October 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your nice words! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the assistance you receive, and we will definitely make sure to pass along your review to the support team. Stay tuned as more products are coming soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129