Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

DUYAN1

Fast order processing and good support. Much better than many other vendors I've used. I hope there will be more products to choose from in the future, especially women's t-shirts.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :)
We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from. We wish you the best of luck with sales!

Blue Forest Art Gallery

I always had the gut feeling that Printify is the right platform to be associated with. Although there were a few things that went wrong( human errors) that is; their support team got on it promptly and courteously to offer a resolution. I really hail you up guys for such professionalism and without a doubt I am game for a long term association. Let us rock and roll.
Cheers.

April 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated! We take pride in providing the best support experience for our merchants and your kind words mean a lot to us - thanks for being with us! :)

EXSC Art

Printify has been great so far. I have had a few minor mishaps with orders but they were quickly remedied by vendors and Printify, with good communication all around. Their team has been really helpful with me with any questions I've had and even as far as identifying what I can improve on for designs (such as embroidery). They have a pretty wide selection of vendors and products and their integration with Shopify and Etsy works well so far. I'm about it

March 29, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

DanceWear Corner

This App is literally printing $$$. Only been live for less than a month and our designs are selling! The setup is so easy and the Shopify integration is the best. I have contacted Customer Service on several occasions for learning questions and they have been fast and super friendly. I cannot wait to grow my catalog with new and exciting offerings. Keep it up Printify!

March 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us! :)

JOchi Shirts

I really like how easy it is to add my designs onto the shirts and post it on my shopify store. So far the samples that I received were really nice and I will definitely keep using Printify.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased to hear that you find our app easy to use and are happy with the received products. :)

In case our support team can assist you with anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the chat bubble!

expressyourselfteesandthings

The tech support is great! The ease of finding the products you want to offer is by par one of the easier POD apps. With the amount of products on offer you can't go wrong with them

March 24, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear that you're finding our tech support and product selection suitable for your needs. We wish you the best of luck with your sales!

aboriginalshirts.com

I am unable to set up shipping rates. I have already invested on shopify and domain name and not ready yet to buy printify premium package. Plus I have yet to see it in action. I think they should allow live rates for free packages as well or at least make it easier. Customer service referred to articles and theories when I needed just basic rates for US and international customers. I am disappointed.

March 23, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the shipping setup. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Big Hit club

This app is amazing. It’s better if you click Open Full App. The network of providers is awesome. We have ordered several items and they ship quickly and the quality is amazing!

March 22, 2021

Thank you very much for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with our production time and product quality.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team in case you need any help! :)

Fish Care Australia

Very easy to install, easy to use and provides great 3d mockups of what the product looks like. overall I am happy so far.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you are finding our app easy to use, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!

Teejo Store

Printify's on demand system works great and so does there customer service. I really like their range of product options too!

March 17, 2021

Your kind words are much appreciated. We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product selection and merchant support.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any additional help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160