Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Arckon Store Ph

This app is so amazing and i love all about it it make my brand the best what i want it to be thanks for the producer

January 17, 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you! :)

GoldenGepard

good price and the design of shirt was very easy and many more.. printify is the best super cheaper!!

January 15, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app - thank you for being with us! :)

Wise Earth Clothing

I am launching a print on demand list. The premium version is much cheaper than the other store and the ease of creating products is phenomial. The pricing is better as well!

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that! :)

Expressive DeZien

-5 are you kidding just to try the "New Rules" are I have to sign up and pay 299.00? Hardly. I already pay Plenty to Shopify. What the actual Heck. This service of Shopify is getting worse and worse. NEWBIES BEST ADVICE READ ALL THE REVIEWS if you have to pay to try DONT DO IT there are plenty of places shop around

January 9, 2021

Hi there! Our app can be used to a full functionality using the free plan. You'll only pay for the products being ordered, and their shipping costs. No additional costs are required to use our print on demand (POD) service!

The Premium plan subscription (offered in the form of ongoing monthly payments, or as one annual bulk payment), however, offers up to 20% discount on all products available in our catalog.

kraidesign

Edit: Upon writing this review, I was contacted by their team who helped to remedy the situation. Their response time is quick and they do try to make their customers happy. I can see that they are currently working on remedying the bugs. Original Review: User Interface is fairly straightfoward, however they do have a lot of bugs -- such as their Order Routing feature, Delay in receiving information about the Order from the Print Providers (7+ days), and that the status of their Production (In Progress, or even Printed) is inaccurate and they might not even have the item in stock. I have placed and paid for orders and still been told 7 days later that the item is out of stock. This results in a very delayed alert to the customer, and that is not ideal for small businesses. They don't have a feature to automatically update the stock of items on to your website, and they can't sync with the Printers' inventory. However, if you do choose to use the order routing feature it can be advantageous to do more generic brands. I would not recommend this for brands looking for higher quality products for their customers, since those products are not reliable and often sold out.

January 8, 2021

We appreciate your update of the review - our team is doing their best to assist you with the mentioned concerns!

Ardent Patriot Apparel Co.

I needed some shirts added that another provider did not offer. Printify has effectively fulfilled that need, with great results.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're delighted to hear that our service has been useful to you! :)

Kingdom Tribal Merch

Pretty Incredible!!!!! Quick, fast, and effective. I absolutely love the quality and customer care they provide.

December 29, 2020

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Thank you for being with us!

Apollo Tarot

Printify's interface and usage are a bit more complicated than it's major competitor, Printful, but it offers more options for products, and some have better quality than Printful. At the moment, I'm using both PODs, and also another one called Gooten. I think is important for Shopify owners to see which PODs offer the best prices, and quality, as it varies from each supplier. And in my case, I don't see a reason to stick with just one POD provider.

December 25, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is much appreciated!

ThereisNOStore

BEWARE: The Worst Print On Demand Company EVER Seriously I am shocked how disappointing and unprofessional Printify has been. They have completely abandoned sellers. I have orders from end of November not yet shipped. Printify has left us sellers hanging. I sell on Etsy and have MANY rightfully angry customers. Printify started slowing down in early Dec and instead of being upfront with their delays, like other POD companies have been, they made minimal announcements and have not been real with us once. They just keep selling false promises and moving deadlines further and further back. I have been telling customers on Etsy their orders will ship day now because printify's lack of clear communication and false promises. 'any day now' 'holiday arrival' Absolute junk customer service. They barely reply and when they do it's a stock reply that doesn't address your question, sending you in circles. Their customer service is straight up useless and endless hoops It's now been a month and my customers are justified in being pissed at me for dragging them along for a full month. They are at a point where they can't even order or shop for new gifts because they have been waiting on Printify to come through, which Printify falsely led us to believe. And to make matters worse, Printify will not allow us to cancel orders nearly a month delayed, forcing us to continue to jerk our customers along or eat the costs. The samples I have ordered are unsellable. Sloppy application, the ink colors are sloppy, super pixelated print quality. Zero quality control. There has been zero accountability from Printify.

December 23, 2020

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Hendrick & Co.

This is the first holiday season we have experienced with Printify and it has had issue after issue for us. Many orders were not fulfilled, canceled or delayed leaving us to produce the products ourselves at our offices. This is unexceptable and frustrating. Our company had hundreds of orders so it is really frustrating that we are having so many issues and a lack of communication between us and their reps. They take sometimes days to respond. While we waited for any response we had no choice but to cancel and produce orders ourselves. Then when we requested concelations on these orders we were refused. We now have talked to 7 different representatives over 3 days who have all asked us the same questions over and over. I have had to explain these issues 7 different times to 7 different people. None of which went through to read the correspondence we had with their associates. We have lost revenue and trust in many of our customers. We had to spend 48 hours straight producing the items ourselves and shipping to the customer ourselves. It is so frustrating and we ended up feeling like we are not being listened to and that is a horrible position to be in as a customer. I cannot simply tell a customer their order will not be shipped in time or was canceled during the holidays. And using the holidays as an excuse is not acceptable. They even removed their chat button on the site. We were told it was because they had too many requests for chats they just took it down. To get someone to help us, we had to go back and reply to old messages in order to reach anyone. We joined Printify to help us outsource items so we can focus on growing our customer base and get items to our customers within the time frames Printify has provided. I keep saying frustrated because I do not know what else to call this situation we are in. As a customer, feeling like you are not being listened to is so disappointing. The concept of Printify is fantastic actually if their processes worked or at the very least, communicating with their customers (us) in a helpful and solution oriented way. A brief background of what we do is we produce items that fully fund the medical care for animals who have been abused, tortured and neglected. Without us, these animals would not get the care they need. We are not simply dealing with customers and order, we are dealing with helping the animals we represent. I hope these issues are taken seriously. I sincerely hope they do. I would love to leave a 5 star review once these issues are addressed. At this point we are reevaluating using a different service since we are paying a premium fee every month with the assumption their service will improve and it did not. DO NOT bother paying the monthly fee. My advice is to find a different provider who can better handle problematic situations with better customer service. Other serviced may cost a little higher but, to be honest, you will save money by not having to constantly cancel or refund orders to your customers. This is definitely the option we are considering now.

December 20, 2020