Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Liberty Minded

I am so DONE with Printify. Every time I go to place an order the products are out of stock. My store offers t-shirts ONLY from them. Variants are constantly out of stock for every every single shirt and the order is denied until I have to go fix it manually... They can't plan to keep product in stock??? This is supposed to be print on demand so that I don't have to babysit EVERY SINGLE ORDER. Printify is awful. Support for Printify is EMBARASSINGLY bad. They don't understand issues very well because I believe they hired mostly non-native english speakers that are operating from cut and paste scripts. Instead of fixing issues they tell you to recreate the product all over again using one of the many different confusing print providers that will offer different brand t-shirts with different color options. If you want to offer a consistent base of products in multiple colorways - you are just screwed, but that won't stop them from trying to convince you that their "order routing" feature works. It does not... not even close. Also, the product image thumbnail generator for Printify adds a silly amount of empty space around t-shirt thumbnails making them look ridiculous. They haven't fixed this or offered a solution for years. I have had complaints from customers and even had test orders come with very poor quality due to insufficient ink applied to the shirt and the color matching is a total crapshoot. It depends on the print provider. Not all of Printify's print providers are consistent. Some will do a horrible job matching colors, and others will do a horrible job applying enough ink. Again, when they ask you to recreate a product... You have to redefine every attribute... pricing, titles, description, size chart, it will overwrite your thumbnail images... It is so tedious. Save yourself the hassle! The low prices at Printify are low FOR A REASON.
Save yourself time and effort and just pick a different solution for your print on demand needs. Your time is valuable, and if you go with Printify you will spend hours and hours micromanaging your products because their site doesn't work in a sensible way. I have mentioned these problems to their support team over and over through the course of many years and I have never gotten help that resolved these issues. They don't actually care.

August 31, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Divine Kutur

When I’m working with a business I always expect the top customer service! They exceeded my expectations and moved very quickly with production.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased to hear that you find our customer support helpful. :) In case our support team can assist you with anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the chat bubble!

DCurious

I recently started my POD store. Integrated with Printify. I ordered a T-shirt for me to India. 31 days have passed. The order has not reached yet. Another order was from Canada. Again 22 days have passed, the order has not reached yet. I showed the concern to support team, they have already put their hands up in this regard, saying that in tracking we can't help much. Now, who will be responsible if product doesn't reach the customer. My customers are furious about it. It's their hard-earned money. It will also defame my store, and I have just started only. I would say poor service and support. Use other print providers. The products at Printify may be cheaper than others, but it will only be beneficial if the product reaches customers.

August 27, 2021

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience! We will be shortly reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

David's Brand

With the addition of Monster Digital, your value has increased significantly. More so than Printful, who's quality has dropped. I was disappointed that you have lost the Bottle Openers. I only got to make a single sample before they disappeared. So, do your best and try to get them back okay?

August 23, 2021

We thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you are happy with our print provider selection. We will definitely work on bringing the Bottle Openers back to our catalog, and an email announcement should be sent out to you as soon as they are back in stock!

In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Watchmoiii

I really enjoy using the Printify app. So easy to add my designs to items. Very impressed with their professionalism, too!

August 15, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

LenneScaping

I just use this app and it is easy to use and perfect! The quality is great and it does have many types of products!!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're happy to hear that you're finding our product selection suitable for your needs. We wish you the best of luck with your sales!

Aclovee

You guys should look into other shirt making places features, and add some of them. Like the lines/cubes that show up to help you line up a product. Also bigger placement, and more options to add a design all over a product instead of just the little square. Thanks!

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements in the mockup generator.
We already have products that can be designed all over and these can be found in the AOP Clothing category - https://printify.com/app/products/AOP%20Clothing
Few of our products have options to print on the sleeves and custom neck labels, which can be filtered in our catalog.

In case you need assistance with navigating the products in the Catalog, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com or through the chat bubble.

T-Shirt Unique Depot

As far as the Products and Pricing Printify is one of the best POD's around. But as far as their Support Staff for getting assistance with questions and or trouble shooting there support team is useless. The majority of them don't even now how their own app works, and for the most part all you get sent is "Scripted" responses or "Help Articles". They are actually useless for the most part and a waste of your valuable time! They are real quick to point the fingers at other platforms for the issues including shipping delays, they point the finger at the print provider or UPS and or USPS instead of doing the research on their end and find the cause and most important a resolution. So the two star rating is for the Support Department, If I could rate the product and pricing it would be a Five Star Rating. So in conclusion it is in my opinion, the effort and the standards the company puts forward on products, printing and pricing, the same standards should apply to the Customer Support Department, it needs allot of work, training and restructuring.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about your experience with our Support team!

love and lily designs

It works good for my custom clock and pillow products in the United States. Easy to use with my store.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that our products work for your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!
We will definitely continue to expand our product selection internationally, so there are more options to choose from.
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Taurus Stone

Love the simplicity between Printify and Shopify, they work so smoothly together. Great experience for anyone looking to start up their own online store.

July 25, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review - we're happy to hear that you're finding our platform useful and easy to use! :)