Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EnricoArts

It's very apparent that your company over charges for shipping. I use other print houses and for bigger orders with heavier garments, I pay 3x's less for shipping from further away. Your discount offerings are a joke. Your discounts don't start until you spend around $1,000 and you only get a discount on the shipping to make it to the correct amount one should be paying, so there is no real discount happening at all. Your company would get much more of my business if you weren't trying to overcharge for shipping. I spend $5,000+ a month on orders from other companies regularly, but spend less than $500 on your company a month due to your unwillingness to offer any real help to your customers who buy in bulk for their brick and mortar stores. Do better by your customers

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're sad that hear that you haven't had the best experience with processing bulk orders. The shipping rates are set by our Print Provider, and we're working to add more providers to our catalogue, to be able to offer more competitive prices for shipping. As for bulk orders - we currently have a minimum requirement of 60 items per order. For such orders, we can offer to save up to 30% on shipping - we would advise discussing such requests directly with our sales associates, who will be able to find the best solution for you and your business - https://printify.com/bulk-orders/.
We're forwarding your shipping cost concern to our team to further improve our platform, and we hope that we can turn around your experience with us!

Barker K9

Excellent placement tools with effective mock up visuals... based on my sample purchases color is accurate as is product quality...

May 31, 2022

Thank you for this lovely feedback. We're happy to hear that you love our mock-up generator and the quality of products. We are constantly improving our tools and product quality to provide the best service for our merchants.
Wishing you all the best!

Studio Ngong

Location Germany

I am overall happy with my experiences with Printify and the help I have received. I would like to suggest that your monthly statement includes profits and margins. As a company that give a % of profits to charitable organisations, having a profit statement would be very helpful. Many thanks

May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
We are glad to hear that you like our platform. We will forward your suggestion to our team, hopefully this will be included in the future. Wishing you all the best!

EMP Merch

I have received excellent customer service from the Printify team while creating my Shopify Merch store. They've gone over the top to help and these days with horrible customer service being the norm, it is a serious breath of fresh air to finally have a company do it SO WELL!! They have helped me about 5 times now, and any time I have a question they make everything go smoothly! I'm so glad I chose Printify as my print on demand company for my store.

May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback!
Customers are the most important thing for us at Printify, that's why our fast and friendly support team is available for 24/7 to help you. Glad to hear that you enjoy our service. Wishing you all the best!

Seaglass Eco Boutique

I tried a few direct to print apps and didn't find exactly what I needed, Printify has everything I need including eco friendly items!

May 26, 2022

We appreciate your valuable feedback! Currently, we have a certain amount of eco products which you can find by typing "eco" in the search bar. Our team is constantly working on improving the selection, and adding more eco-friendly products is already in our read map. Wishing you all the success!

thehikinglover

Location Italy

Great app. Very intuitive and easy to use. The customer service is excellent. My store is new. I made a test order, but the delivery failed because of an error in the shipping address. I contacted them via chat in my shopify admin area. They gave me a new order number, printed again the product and sent it to the right address.

May 25, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're happy to hear your issue was sorted out in no time. Our support team is there for you 24/7, so you won't have to worry about anything when it comes to our platform. We're looking forward to a successful partnership. All the best!

Aim Monster

Location Australia

Printify users, be aware if you're dealing with items that take over 30 days to deliver, you may be out of luck if things go sour. This company will lie directly to you and try and get away with it. We have a small store for our gaming community and some people had been waiting for dog tags to arrive (they no longer sell this item, I wonder why...)
These had been ordered in December but due to the shipping crisis and also because the customers are in SEA, it had taken months for things to arrive. Fast forward to today, we had a conversation in our Discord about the items and it had come to my attention that 6 of the buyers had still not received theirs after 5 months. Printify then went on to feed me a story about how they can't follow it up because shipping companies reuse the tracking numbers in that time frame (this is a lie, it takes years for this to happen) and would only offer a refund if it was in the 30-day window. After some complaining, they went on to say they will only offer a refund on two of the items. While this isn't much money, and in the end, I don't care about the money at all, it's the principle of how they handled it and tried to get away with lying to me about how logistics companies quickly reuse tracking numbers. This is apparently the reason why they can't follow this up from their end.
All they had to do, is refund me the small amount, I would have gladly left my subscription intact and it would have been a review about how they handled the situation. I'm not going to pay for items that 100% were never produced or shipped.
I have had multiple issues now with them now due to items being marked as shipped and they hadn't been slow shipping and terrible print quality.
Steer clear!

May 24, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not the lever of service we intend to provide for our customer. Our team will look into this and reach out to you immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this matter.

Canvas Story

Great company to work with. Even when I had a problem they got another printed right away. Great interface

May 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you love Printify platform. Wishing you all the success!

Maths Driven

I used Printify to design my products. Very easy to navigate, there is lots of information for newbies, which is quite helpful.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. Don't forget, our support team is available 24/7 if you need us. Wishing you all the best!

klstepney

I love the connection Printify has with Shopify. All I have to do is create and upload the the design and Printify takes care of the rest, in addition to making it easy to upload to my Shopify store.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you love our Shopify integrations. Our tech teams always make sure that shop integrations work smoothly so that users can focus on making more money. Wishing you all the success!