Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CoCoBean’s Customs

I'm just getting started creating my own online business and this app is a great way to test your ideas and get your foot in the door! Especially if you're limited on supplies to start. It's also easy to navigate and create. I've got a lot left to learn and it's nice to have this option to fall back on until I figured everything out on my own. I'm more than excited to see where it takes me!

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying creating your shop with us. Our team is here 24/7 if you need us. Wishing you all the best!

Resonant Gifts

This app is so easy to use, and makes it easy to design any item I want when I am design challenged. Can't wait to see how our items turn out!

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. Wishing you all the best!

The Boring Moon

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm using two POD providers on my website, And omg, how much I hate Printify... If not for good products that the other POD service just doesn't have, I would just delete this app, forget it as a nightmare and never look back. The biggest thing that makes my experience so horrible and forces me to waste hundreds of hours of time on absolutely unnecessary monkey job is Printify's inability to sync product updates made through Shopify back to their platform. So you can't make bulk updates to your products through Shopify's awesome UX, but forced to go to Printify and manually republish all your products one by one through a crappy dashboard and then spend HOURS on cleaning the updated products on Shopify to remove all the mess Printify created after republishing. Just some examples: it keeps reordering updated products in the collection, removing the brand name from "Vendor" field and plugging its own name there, and competely f up product variants order. For example, if you sell phone cases, each with 33 phone variants, then each time you update your price, be prepared to find your variants just randomly mixed together. If you have a dozen phone cases, you will spend 1-2 hours doing an absolutely unnecessary dumb monkey job just to fix the mess. And if you have 100... well, good luck. Why is it so hard to make the app sync data from Shopify, whenever I update the product there? The other POD service does this absolutely seamlessly. I just absolutely hate it. Once the other service adds the products I need, I'm out.

November 18, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the service we want to give to our customers. We will investigate this further and get in touch with you.

Jalyssa’s Closet

My shirt came out awesome. I am very pleased with the quality. I can’t wait to order more items. Great job.

November 15, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you loved the print quality of your order. Wishing you all the best!

My Treasure Store

The app is great very easy to use. Customer service is very helpful as well. Got my first sample today and I am well pleased.

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and the support service. Our team is working around the clock to help you whenever you need us. Wishing you all the success!

NOXAH

Location Denmark

Great app and with immaculate support service, would really recommend to anyone doing drop shipping. Great product range as well

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and the support team. Our team is here 24/7 for you. Wishing you all the best!

Organic Art Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 month

Printify is clearly operating a shipping scam and profiting from it. We placed a test order for two products to learn about the quality of those products. The shipping cost for those products states from $4.19 USD for one and $4.99 USD for the other on Printify's product page. They charged about 3 times that amount. The shipping cost far exceeds the cost of the products. When I asked them about this they refused to give an honest answer. Trust me on this one, Printify is very deceptive. Our customers will not purchase products if the shipping cost is 2-3 times the cost of the products. Had we know this sooner we would not have spent so much time up loading their app or products. Imagine buying something on Amazon and seeing the shipping cost stating $4.99 and then getting charged $15 to $17 for an item that cost $11.50. Save yourself a big headache and stay far away from Printify.

November 14, 2022

We have investigated this matter and seems like there has been a misunderstanding with the shipping cost. The print provider you chose is from Germany and the shipping starts from $4.99 is usually the cheapest cost for domestic shipping, which is throughout the located country. Your order was meant to ship to the US, and international shipping cost is typically higher than domestic. The best way to avoid such higher shipping cost is to select a print provider located in the shipping destination or near.
We have a number of print providers located in the US, Canada, Europe, UK, Asia and Australia which gives you the opportunity to reduce the shipping cost. Hope this helps, and we apologize if any inconvenience caused. Wishing you all the success!

Vintage Comics

Great app and quick support would highly recommend fro any drop shipping companies. Great product range as well

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and the support service. We are constantly adding new products and feature to give you the best experience. Wishing you all the best!

cncsbeautyandmore

I wish there was a 0 star... I had the absolute worst experience ever with this company, I got an order and I was trying to pay for it, they didn't take my payment method so I added money to top up balance, from paypal wouldn't take that payment method reached out to support kept getting transferred over and over again and then told I would received an email. So I wanted a refund went to withdrawal my 69.00 and it went to 0 wasn't on withdrawal side reached out to support no help opened PayPal dispute then PayPal said I won case and money would be refunded, haven't received refund yet but printify started writing me email after email after email demanding me to close PayPal case saying I was a fraud, and that. They were going to write PayPal and my bank would be tarnished luckily I've used PayPal for over 15 years, some may not be so lucky I even sent screen shots of case closed to them then I realized I hadn't received money from PayPal so I didn't know what happened and the 69.00 was sitting in top up balance.. so not sure what's going on I attempted withdrawal, but printify said it's not mine to withdrawal because my case was won on PayPal which is probably true and printify said I needed to pay an extra 15.00 because I dispute on paypal to use app, not happening lol so I requested to delete my information it says it will take up to 30 days lol smh.. I realized they are a 3rd party platform with a bunch of print on demand dropshipping suppliers, I reached out to a supplier and got my order filled for my customer, but order is late because I had to get approved on there before it could be filled I will be screening all apps from now on it's my fault I should have purchased a test item like I have from many other apps

November 14, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the service we want to give to our customers. We have investigated this, and unfortunately, we were unable to help you further as you refused to cooperate with our mandatory verification procedure. Such verifications, are vastly used in the e-commerce and finance sector to provide a safe environment to its users. Though, our platform is very secured, we can not guarantee who can access the account from your end. This way, we can provide better security to you and make sure that online fraudsters will not be able to try to access your accounts.

About the payment, unfortunately, we usually can not access the payment once/if the transaction is disputed. The relevant financial institute freezes the transaction, and only they can refund or unfreeze it after the investigation. That was the reason we could not refund you the funds when you've requested. However, we see that, these funds have been removed from our account and refunded to you and believe this issue has been sorted now. We are really sorry if any inconvenience caused by this.

No System

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Printify has been our primary print provider for a couple of years now. We've shipped thousands of shirts with them and trust them to provide great printing at a good price. Because they're a network of printers, we can route orders to their partners around the world to get shirts to our customers more quickly. I can't say enough good things about them. I think there are few things that have been more important to our being able to grow our shirt brand. Get the app, get the premium account. Hopefully it helps you as much as it's helped us.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for your great review and being with us for all these years!
We are so glad that you chose Printify as your POD partner, and we assure you that we will be there for you whenever you need us! Wishing you all the success!