4.8

Merchants highly recommend this platform for its user-friendly interface and wide array of customizable products, from apparel to home decor. They praise the consistently excellent print quality and responsive customer service. The app integrates well with various e-commerce platforms and works with a global network of printing providers for efficient shipping. Merchants also appreciate the transparent pricing structure.

March 5, 2024

Printify helped me start a clothing business easily. Really love it here.

Dream Addikts Gear
About 3 years using the app
Printify replied March 8, 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

Edited April 11, 2024

Updating to 1 stars now from 2. Out of the blue their shipping prices for one of the products we sell went from $8 for a certain locale up to $18 with no explanation. It looks like a glitch and perhaps a $1 is accidentally getting inserted in front of the shipping cost. But these costs ship from Printify to our shopify account live. Either Way, this has now made us look really bad in front of our loyal customers. This company has now put mine in a very bad spot at a critical point. Run away from them, find a different vendor.

2 stars is generous. This app is a nightmare on critical points of running an online and physical store as well, plus the customer service is horrible. If you sell online and also have a physical location that you sell from and want to order product from them to sell locally in your store there is no way to select multiple locations in shopify to be able to track inventory in your local store if the product is synced with printify on your web store so it shows up in your POS system and can be scanned with a barcode reader at checkout. And good luck explaining this to their customer service team, I have tried and each time I get back answers about how orders are automatically synced to them which has nothing to do with selling in a physicals store. I have now had 3 customer service reps basically tell me this when the conversation is not about online anything. Plus there are no automated updates to your inventory on the website if something goes out of stock. This means you have to search through all of your published products every day to see what's out of stock and there is no way to segment by out of stock products in your product listings so you have to scroll through every page manually. If you have hundreds of products good luck with that. They are hit and miss with their vendors, you really have to get multiple samples on each vendor because their review system is worthless and they do not let you write reviews to see what people have to actually say about each vendor. you just have to "trust" their scoring system which is a joke. But consistency in print quality is sometimes really bad on certain items. I use them now because I have no choice but we are always looking to find a replacement on the products we buy from them at the moment. I think this is an ok app if you are just getting started with print on demand, especially if you only do ecommerce and have a small selection of products but for hundreds of products and both online and physical stores, this app is severely lacking and is more of a headache.

The Tiki Yard
About 1 year using the app
Printify replied March 18, 2024

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience!

For us to investigate and address this properly, could you please fill out the necessary details in this form - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA? Once done, our support team will get in touch with you directly.

Thank you!

April 6, 2024

printify is by far best clothing creation website hands down. The way you can design clothes is unmatched. i dont know where my business would be without it!!!

Blockchain Everything
Printify replied April 8, 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! 🌟

April 10, 2024

I love Printify! It is extremely easy to use. I recommend it to anyone starting a business.

PintSize Creations
About 3 years using the app
Printify replied April 12, 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find out platform easy to use. 😊

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 💙

April 10, 2024

This app is very easy to navigate, is convenient, fast and full functional. The response times are immaculate and there is always help when needed. Will continue to use this app.

Haul Zone
Printify replied April 12, 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 💙

March 14, 2024

✨ The Percy Stone Effect ✨
Working with Percy Stone, a Printify Specialist, has been nothing short of transformative for our approach to global product fulfillment. Percy's expertise in juggling multiple Print Providers for a single listing simplified the process, catapulting our operations to new heights. Thanks to him, we've seen a significant reduction in delivery times and costs.

Master of Multitasking
Percy's guidance in creating unpublished product listings across diverse regions was a masterclass in international commerce. ️ His invaluable advice on setting up flat shipping rates showcased his profound understanding of the intricate nuances of international shipping. ✈️ His expertise didn't just help us; it revolutionized our shipping strategy, ensuring customer delight worldwide.

Simplifying Complexity
Percy's crystal-clear instructions for manual order importation were a breath of fresh air. He made what seemed like a complex process smooth and efficient. But he didn't stop there; Percy introduced us to Order Routing, giving us a sneak peek into the future of fulfillment automation.

More Than a Specialist
Percy Stone is far more than a Printify Specialist; he's a transformative force within our business. He has demystified the complexities of global fulfillment, empowering us to scale our operations in ways we never dreamed possible. His exceptional customer service and support have significantly enhanced our operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.

The Go-To Expert
For anyone navigating the choppy waters of multi-regional fulfillment with Printify, Percy Stone is your lighthouse. ️ His expertise, guidance, and support illuminate the path to success.

We owe a world of gratitude to Percy for not just walking us through these processes but for catapulting our business into a new realm of operational efficiency and customer delight. Percy Stone isn't just an employee; he's a cornerstone of our success. Let's give it up for Percy! #PercyRocks #PrintifyPro #GlobalFulfillmentGenius

Fabulous Tee Shirts
Printify replied March 16, 2024

Wow, thank you for your heartfelt review, we truly appreciate it! 💙

We're very thrilled to hear that Percy has done such a great job and has left a great impression of Printify. Top-notch customer support is what we strive for!

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 😊🚀

March 26, 2024

Printify is very easy to set up! There are many vendors to choose from for all the different variety of garments we wanted to make available.

Sun Tan City
8 months using the app
Printify replied March 29, 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the wide-variety of products and Print Providers. Thank you for your review! 😊

April 5, 2024

As a creative soul at heart, I've always been on the lookout for platforms that not only allow me to express my boundless creativity but also offer a seamless bridge to bring my creations into the world for everyone to enjoy. This is where Printify has become an indispensable part of my journey. It's not just a platform; it's a catalyst for bringing ideas to life.

The ease of use that Printify offers is nothing short of spectacular. Setting up my shop was a breeze, with intuitive tools and guides every step of the way. Designing products is enjoyable, thanks to a user-friendly interface that turns what could be a daunting process into a delightful creative session. Whether I'm looking to experiment with new design ideas or ready to launch a new collection, Printify has made it all possible with minimal fuss and maximum efficiency.

What truly sets Printify apart for me is its ability to open up the marketplace, allowing my products to reach an audience that I could only dream of before. It's thrilling to see my designs come to life on a variety of products and even more so when those products find their way into the hands of people across the globe. This platform has not just been a tool for business; it's been a window to share my passion and creativity with the world.

In essence, Printify has become more than just a service; it's a partner in my creative endeavors. It stands out as a beacon for anyone looking to channel their creativity into tangible products. For anyone sitting on a treasure trove of designs or ideas, wondering how to bring them to market, I can't recommend Printify enough. It’s a game-changer for creatives looking to make their mark on the world.

Scrimmy Store
11 days using the app
Printify replied April 7, 2024

Thank you for your heartfelt review, it means the world to us.

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 🚀😊

March 11, 2024

I would enthusiastically recommend Printify to others who are interested in beginning a POD online store because everyone has been so helpful and patient. Printify offers so many products to choose from, making their business model a dream for anyone thinking they can't start their own business. They have been professional and friendly every time I had a question. And someone was available to help me every step of the way. I'm grateful that Printify is as helpful and fair as they are because I certainly can't say that about everyone I communicate with on a day-to-day basis. All's I know is Printify is as consistent and trustworthy as they come, and really, what more can you ask for during these contentious times?

The Corgi Crew
15 days using the app
Printify replied March 15, 2024

Thank you for your heartfelt review and recommendation! 😊

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoy our services so much. Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

March 25, 2024

I'm just getting started, but the orders I have had have went smoothly so far. I would recommend to anyone looking to add some POD merch to their store.

Once Upon a Game | The Official Website
6 months using the app
Printify replied March 29, 2024

We appreciate your review and recommendation, thank you! 💙