Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aim Monster

Location Australia

Printify users, be aware if you're dealing with items that take over 30 days to deliver, you may be out of luck if things go sour. This company will lie directly to you and try and get away with it. We have a small store for our gaming community and some people had been waiting for dog tags to arrive (they no longer sell this item, I wonder why...)
These had been ordered in December but due to the shipping crisis and also because the customers are in SEA, it had taken months for things to arrive. Fast forward to today, we had a conversation in our Discord about the items and it had come to my attention that 6 of the buyers had still not received theirs after 5 months. Printify then went on to feed me a story about how they can't follow it up because shipping companies reuse the tracking numbers in that time frame (this is a lie, it takes years for this to happen) and would only offer a refund if it was in the 30-day window. After some complaining, they went on to say they will only offer a refund on two of the items. While this isn't much money, and in the end, I don't care about the money at all, it's the principle of how they handled it and tried to get away with lying to me about how logistics companies quickly reuse tracking numbers. This is apparently the reason why they can't follow this up from their end.
All they had to do, is refund me the small amount, I would have gladly left my subscription intact and it would have been a review about how they handled the situation. I'm not going to pay for items that 100% were never produced or shipped.
I have had multiple issues now with them now due to items being marked as shipped and they hadn't been slow shipping and terrible print quality.
Steer clear!

May 24, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not the lever of service we intend to provide for our customer. Our team will look into this and reach out to you immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this matter.

Canvas Story

Great company to work with. Even when I had a problem they got another printed right away. Great interface

May 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you love Printify platform. Wishing you all the success!

Maths Driven

I used Printify to design my products. Very easy to navigate, there is lots of information for newbies, which is quite helpful.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. Don't forget, our support team is available 24/7 if you need us. Wishing you all the best!

klstepney

I love the connection Printify has with Shopify. All I have to do is create and upload the the design and Printify takes care of the rest, in addition to making it easy to upload to my Shopify store.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you love our Shopify integrations. Our tech teams always make sure that shop integrations work smoothly so that users can focus on making more money. Wishing you all the success!

DiMentional Vibes

Not Beginner friendly. what do beginners do , if the design resolution doesnt allow you to SAVE PRODUCT. completely stuck ...Its very frustrating & time consuming to get Tee shirts designed. We need more options for design!

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Our mockup generator is designed to minimize design errors to avoid bad prints, and that's why it's not possible to save products with low resolution-designs. We have some detailed articles about how to create a high-quality design file easily, and we are sure it would help you.
In case if you need further help, feel free to reach out to our support team (24/7) and they will happily assist you. Wishing you all the best!

Twylight Crow

Great Print on Demand Middle-Man.
Takes care of business!
Very professional from website, to fulfillment, to Service help.
I have had a great experience with them so far.
Thanks, From Twylight Crow

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback!
We are grateful that you love our platform and support team. Customers are our priority and that's why we are dedicated to make everything easier for our users. Wishing you all the success!

Binge Prints

I've been selling POD for over 4 years now and started with a different seller... Boy do I regret not starting with Printify. Better quality prints at a better price. A seller is out of stock? No worries, Printify automatically sends your order to another shop for you. What more can you ask for?

May 20, 2022

We're excited to see that you've found your way to Printify. Out of stock issues is something that does occur, but we're here to make the process of fulfilling such orders as seamless as possible, so we truly appreciate your feedback! We're looking forward to a great partnership! :)

Detezi Designs

I've been using Printify for nearly a year now, and I am so happy with every element of it. It did take a little trial and error to find printers that are consistently reliable (definitely invest in some product testing!), but customer support is always so helpful when there is a misprint or other issue. It's super easy to set up new products, duplicate products, and adjust pricing. Printify is also always improving and adding new features. Definitely recommend it!

May 20, 2022

We appreciate the great feedback! You're completely right - our team is constantly working on improving our platform, which means adding new features for our merchants is a must. Quality products and support is something that we value extremely high. We're happy to have you on board and wish all of the success to you and your business!

Cool graphics TEEZ

I used this app to help me design items. The helpful feature to align image was fairly simple. Designing items in minutes

May 20, 2022

Thank you for the great feedback of our in-app Mockup Generator! We're delighted to hear that it allows you to create new products with ease and deliver them to your customers. Wishing you great success!

FrenchGoal

Location France

Application très facile d'utilisation. Je peux créer toutes sortes d'articles et de qualité en un temps record. Merci !

May 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We're happy to hear that you've found our app easy to use, and the product selection has met your needs!