Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Central Washington Sales

I went through all the steps, or so I thought. Then I get an email template I can send out to announce when my store is going to open. What? I thought my store was already open. So frustrating. Why wouldn't I want my store open. That is the whole point, isn't it?
I think I just found out Printify and Shopify are connected companys? Well, I guess it doesn't matter, but I did not see that disclosed anywhere.
My product looks terrible and it was a simple message shirt, Very difficult to produce. I wouldn't buy it.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, however, Printify and Shopify are not connected companies. Printify is a Print-on-demand platform that supports the automatic integration with Shopify and only supports product publishing to your store. If there are any technical difficulties with the Shopify website, we recommend reaching out to their support.

What regards to received products, one of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Bravolista

I just started using this app but the customer service has been absolutely fantastic, they are so quick to respond, help and resolve. The interface is good. Some suppliers are better than others but at least there are many options. I hope they add a few more different types of products and maybe a few more suppliers in different regions.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :) We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from. We wish you the best of luck with sales!

POSITIVE SOUL - Inspirational Style

I have switched from another POD to Printify. Excellent quality, fast shipping, great customer service every time. My customers are happy and that makes me happy!

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use - best of luck with your sales! :)

The Cosmic Soul Company

awsome and very easy to use! this is my go too!!!!!!! quality products for low prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased to hear that you find our app easy to use and are happy with the selected products. :)

FruitfulWorks

After about a month of use, ordering several samples, and launching my first Shopify store, I am very impressed with how well things are going. I had one sample that had poor quality and Printify helped to resolve it quickly and the next sample was perfect. So far, the order processing has been smooth and I am excited about all of the possibilities going forward.

July 5, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying Printify, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you.

Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Ayahgotit

Very nice app needs for design but lacks the fonts Nd freedom of Printful I’d love to see them added

July 5, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you like our app, and we will definitely take into consideration your feedback regarding more fonts in our mockup generator.

Best of luck with your sales and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Glass House Goods

Super disappointed. I've been using this app for about a month and was impressed, so decided it was worth paying the premium fees for. Before I placed a (nearly $1200 order) I tried to subscribe to premium and the site would not charge my card. Tech support was not able to give me any answers or assist me other than politely telling me to keep waiting while they figured it out. Days went by, and they kept saying to wait for answers, but unfortunately I'm trying to run a business and can't wait forever. I have customers waiting on orders and without any sort of timeline from Printify I would be forced to lose out on the over $200 in savings by becoming a premium member. I had already loaded all my artwork into Premium and had moved forward with samples, so switching to another company wasn't really an option at this point. I wrote back repeatedly offering different solutions, including going ahead with my order and getting reimbursed for the premium rebate and providing them with my card directly to try and charge it but there was still no movement. After several days of waiting for this to be fixed, I was forced to simply order without the premium discount.... oddly enough, Printify had no problem charging my exact same card for the $1200 order. If you're using this app I suggest trying to get the premium right away so you're not baited into using it and it never appears.

July 3, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

arthugz

I love Printify products and prints but to be located in Europe doesn’t seem to be the best match with Printify. It applies higher shipment costs and longer waiting times for some products that are only produced in the States. That automatically makes those products unsaleable in Europe

July 1, 2021

We appreciate your review, and would like to make sure we note down your feedback for future improvements.
One of our managers has reached out to you in order to find out what products you would like to see in Europe, as we're regularly adding new products to our catalog to provide you with more options to choose from!

Fitnow Athletics

super good service easy to use and a lot of choices to make your print on demand business . A lot of products that you can customize and in different countries

Fifth Dimension

Great app! Great variety of print providers. Wish there was more control with the process in regards to shop owner's customer service.

July 1, 2021

Big thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like our range of products and print providers.
Best of luck with your sales and if you have any questions or additional feedback, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime, as it's highly appreciated and help us improve!