Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
December 28, 2022

Irritating. Made sales with store. Only paid for shipping but never received payments from orders. 1 Day shopify says my payment is pending, next day it's not even on the system. Help.

Baller Crew
Time spent using app: 3 months
Printify replied December 28, 2022

We are sorry to hear about your payment issue. It seems like there has been a mistake as we do not involve in paying merchants. Please reach out to Shopify support for more information and would appreciate updating this review with your experience with Printify. Hope all goes well!

December 27, 2022

This really is simple to use and I have learned so much I plan on telling everyone I talk to and I can show them right on my phone

My Store
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Printify replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for your great review and recommendation!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and are grateful to have you with us. Wishing you all the success!

December 26, 2022

Regular interrupts by popup seeking feedback on how they are doing. Here's the answer: too many interruptions looking to know how you're doing.

Bait and switch on shipping policies doesn't help either.

Alpen Grove Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 26, 2022

Easy to use, everything is laid out for you in small digestible sections. Follow the guides and you can't go wrong. One of the best experience's on the internet!

Gentleman's Status
Time spent using app: 3 days
Printify replied December 26, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are happy to hear that you love our platform. Wishing you all the best!

December 25, 2022

Sehr einfach zu bedienen und zusätzlich auch sehr benutzerfreundlich. Man kann ganz schnell seine eigene Sachen importieren und auf die Kleider rauf designen.

Helveticgifts
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Printify replied December 26, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie unsere Plattform mögen. Ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute!

December 23, 2022

Easy to use, Great quality products, Extensive documentation and possibly the best customer service I have ever encountered. 10/10

ds-webvork
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
Printify replied December 25, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and the support service. We indeed have the best support team with 24/7 service. Wishing you all success and happy holidays!

December 20, 2022

great POD app!! super simple and easy to use and to deal with and the costumer serves is truly amazing ,

selador
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 days
Printify replied December 21, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are happy to hear that you love our platform and the support team. Wishing you all the best!

December 17, 2022

A year ago I contacted Printify and expressed concern that all the kids models for the products that I was selling in my store were white. That was the default. My brand celebrates Black culture, so it's a bit inauthentic for me to have a white baby wearing a shirt that affirms Blackness. I asked customer service if there were Black models and they said no. One year later, nothing has changed. Sad.

HBCU Prep School
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Printify replied December 20, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We understand that it is important to have more diversity in models in our mockups/catalog. This is already in the process and are planning to add more mockups for adults and kids clothing and other items with people of different ethnicities. We sincerely appreciate your suggestion. Wishing you all the success.

December 14, 2022

I have Printify directly connected to my Shopify store. The selection of products is good and the fulfillment process is seamless and fully automated. My customers are very happy with the quality of the products. Customer service is on top of any issues you may have. I had an issue with releasing an order to production, due to me changing my payment account. I got it fixed through the chat option in less than 5 minutes.

Jims venture store
Time spent using app: 6 months
Printify replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. We indeed have the fastest live chat and email support with 24/7 service. Our platform is constantly improving making our merchants lives easier. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy it. Wishing you all the success.

December 14, 2022

App is useless, website is useless (copying and pasting directly from the Shopify dashboard it doesn't recognize our store email address so we can't log onto their main site), Twitter "support" has gone nowhere. We have had a customer asking for two days the status of his order and have no answers. He ordered two items. It showed that both fulfillments were requested and that one was in production expected to ship tomorrow. The other was requested but there was no information anywhere except for his actual Shopify order. Tweeted Printify for help almost 24 hours ago (since we can't get into their website) and there is still no answer on the status of this order. It appears that one of the items - the one scheduled to ship tomorrow -- has been cancelled now. We have no idea what's happening with the order and have no information to give to the customer. Maybe this type of customer service is acceptable to Printify -- and based on reviews and social media comments it's clearly not working -- but this level of service doesn't cut it nowadays. Highly recommend using Printify if you want to feel powerless in your customer service delivery and looking like an idiot when you know nothing about their order. This is his first experience with our store and since Monday (today is Wednesday) we haven't been able to answer basic questions like: How long will it take for my order? Reason being: We don't even know if his order has been placed, or in production, or cancelled. Buyer beware.

Happy Bulge Swim Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Printify replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your review!
I see that our support team has informed you on 14th December that we will investigate on this and get back to you asap and you can find investigation results in your email.
We have investigated on this and it appeared that the order was edited on Shopify and the item was added after the order with the other item had already been synced to Printify, which is why this item didn’t sync to Printify. If you make any changes to the item, you'll have to recreate the item manually and republish from Pritnify's side to avoid such issues. In case if you are adding new items to the orders on Shopify's side, please make sure to add that item manually to the imported order in Printify. You can read more about this here: https://help.printify.com/hc/en-us/articles/4483635948817-Why-is-there-a-product-missing-from-the-order-in-Printify-
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Wishing you all the success!