Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

The Frenchie Connection Plus

I am so crazy excited. I was having problems with my store speed so I decided to revamp it and create some new product. The design software allowed me to see a version of my designs I never would have thought of, just by playing with the base fabric color. Now I really can't wait to relaunch! Thanks Printify!

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the review and your feedback on our Mockup Generator! We really appreciate it - it is our goal to make the designing process easy and fun! :)

Lady Isabel

Customer support is very good and kind and quick to respond. I will keep on ordering in this app. Easy to use

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words! :) We are happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. We truly appreciate your business with us!

Digital Mobius

Excellent customer service at Printify. Very professional and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend using this company for all of your print on demand needs, wide selection - great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, your review is much appreciated! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Rare Breed Apparel Maui

I've been using Printify for my shop for over a year. There are a variety of different vendors that you can choose from which makes the price for your products feasible for you to make money as well as offer good cost points for your customers. Also they have pretty good customer service which is great. I had a few issues that they responded to quickly with results.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're glad to hear that you're finding our product selection suitable for your business needs. We wish you the best of luck with your sales - thanks for being with us!

vkngjewelry

Very easy to use. Large choice. Good prices. Sometimes the orders stay in hold without explication but this is rare

April 26, 2021

Thanks for the feedback - we're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and enjoying our ever-growing catalog! :)

If there's ever an issue with an order, please get in touch with our support team by clicking on the live chat bubble. Our team will provide immediate assistance and investigate the issue!

Best of luck with your sales!

woke bitch

I like that Printify's prices are a bit more competitive than other POD services like Printful, but I still think they're a little steep. I also wish they had better and more options for product image mockups like Printful does. But the print quality is great as long as you find the right supplier. So overall I think 4 stars is an appropriate rating.

April 25, 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you! We do our best to offer the most competitive prices to our merchants, and will continue to work on this going forward.

Most Printify products offer several mockup styles to choose from, but we understand that options still remain limited when it comes to lifestyle mockups. That's why we've partnered with the largest online mockup library - Placeit.net (there are free and paid options available).

Nevertheless - we have noted down your feedback on this and will work on improvements in this regard. Thanks for being with us! :)

Ravi Reinhart Clothing Co.

I Love how easy it is to manage the products in my store and the customer service is super great! I have an issue and they responded quickly. I really love doing my business with Printify. Overall, amazing!

April 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding it easy to manage your products and that our support team has been quick to reply.
Thanks for being with us, and best of luck with your sales! :)

NSF Radio Stations Online Store

I love what you guys have been doing. But I don't like that I can't you on the phone for support or help with an issue. Some people can't or don't like texting.

April 19, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app!
It is true that support by phone is not offered currently. Our support team can be contacted by email (merchantsupport@printify.com), in addition to the live chat option.
We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements. Best of luck with your sales!

Tutto Molto Italiano

ENG + ITA
ENG: app absolutely unusable. I state that I use various POD platforms. I use shopify to sell products created through printify. Problem # 1: Once the product has been sent, the link with the tracking code sent to my customer is not working. so I have to manually search for the tracking code and communicate it to the customer.
Problem # 2: I have some products synced between printify and shopify. If one of these products is no longer available as a printify supplier, I am not notified. To remedy the problem, I have to manually synchronize an alternative product, thus losing the reviews on the product page that is no longer available. Severe loss and lack.
If you want to use a POD service I recommend Printful. ITA: Premetto che utilizzo diversi sistemi di POD e ho più volte cercato una soluzione riguardo i vari problemi che solo Printify mi ha presentato. PROBLEMA N1: Una volta che il prodotto viene inviato al mio cliente, il tracking generato non è funzionante. devo quindi andare alla ricerca del tracking code manualmente e comunicarlo ogni volta, per ogni singolo ordine al mio cliente.
PROBLEMA N2: Se uno dei prodotti in sync tra Printfy e Shopify non è più disponible presso i fornitori di printify, non vengo notificato. Scoprendo solo dopo l'ordine da parte del mio cliente del problema. Per ovviare al problema posso creare una variante al prodotto creando di fatto una nuova pagina prodotto. In questo modo vado a perdere tutte le recensioni dei clienti legata alla vecchia pagina prodotto.
Insomma, se volete usare un servizio di POD vi consiglio Printful

April 14, 2021

We're sorry to hear about your experience.
The issue with the tracking link has been fixed - we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you and your customers!

Out-of-stock (OOS) issues are currently managed via notifications in our app, read more on this here: https://help.printify.com/en/articles/4685278-out-of-stock-variant-notifications-in-my-store

Upon seeing the notification, we recommend removing the affected variants and republishing the product, or use the "Replace" feature to replace the print provider, if the same product is available from more print providers. This won't affect the existing listing in your store and any of its SEO.

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Tribe Relates

These Guys are great.I can trust them with my business.
They have a great support team to help you through every step of the way.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the review, your feedback is much appreciated! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Best of luck with your sales! :)