Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Wearing It Well Shop

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use Printify for printing and fulfillment for my online store. The printing in excellent, the fulfillment is quick and the customer service is top notch. I would absolutely recommend Printify.

August 28, 2022

Thank you for your great review and the recommendation!
We appreciate your trust in us and are happy to hear that you love our service. Wishing you all the success!

Athlete's Gift Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love Printify, good pricing and quality, good support. I've grown my business substantially because of them and plan to make them an even bigger part of my business.

August 21, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and are honored to be a part of your world. Wishing you all the success!

Preppy Jones

Printify has really helped me grow my print on demand business. The interface is very easy to use and is helpful when you have a store with a lot of products to manage. They do an excellent job of carrying unique pod products in their catalog and are adding new products almost daily. Their customer service is really awesome too. If there's an issue with an order (lost in the mail, arrived damaged, etc) they are super quick to respond and helpful with either reprinting or refunding the order.

August 21, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We are glad to hear that you adore our platform. We are committed to helping our merchants to build and grow their businesses from zero to infinity. Looking forward to seeing you on top of the world. Wishing you all the best!

Fished Her Wish

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love the variety of products available and the ease of switching between both of my shops to add new designs.

August 19, 2022

Thanks for the glowing review - we're happy to hear that you're finding our platform useful and easy to use!

Big Daddy's Drop Shop

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I enjoyed how simple it was to complete designing my product, and post the completed product on my Shopify Store.

August 19, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us!

badgirlbalm

I love how many more products Printify has available to print on than Printful. That was an easy reason to switch!

August 16, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our products and the platform. All the best!

Firedepartmenthumor

I reached out for help on an order that had been shipped incorrectly from third-party app. Taylor Owens help me via live chat to resend the corrected order immediately. So far Shopify is meeting my expectations as a business owner

August 14, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that our team helped you solve your issue. Our 24/7 support team is there for you whenever you need us. All the best!

thornesandroses

I had a customer make a multi item order but each item came in separate packages so she had more postage and shipping costs. She would have preferred to have the option to have all items in one box. Other than shipping she is very satisfied with the print quality.

August 6, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are sorry to hear about your situation. If you have selected separate print providers for each item, then the items will be produced and shipped out separately. Our team will be in touch with you to check this order and help you further.

Orlando Shirts

Printify is a seamless and easy to use integration for drop shipping. For the most part they have been great! In a few instances they have shipped incorrect garments but 95% of the time they are awesome!

August 6, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. All the best!

Rob's Popcorn

solid app, wish there was some more flexibility in fulfillment/bundling/variations but overall it meets our needs

August 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform. We will surely pass your suggestion to our team for consideration. All the best!