Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GeckoCustom

Location Singapore

Diversity of suppliers which located all over the world. Good price and quality
Nice and very helpful support.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for the amazing feedback!
Printify is enriched with product & partner's diversity, price & quality and the best & quick support to make sure your business has everything it needs. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy our service, wishing you all the best!

yunme.store

Location New Zealand

I am a complete rookie with online business and websites and I must say Printify's help support has been rock stars in answering questions whenever I am troubled or confused. They are so clear and concise and never leave me in the dark despite my slow thinking! Thank you!

April 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! Customers are our compass, so our first priority is your satisfaction. Even though this is the start, we will be right by your side to support you till the end. Wishing you all the success!

Ohana Modern Decor

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app. customer service is prompt and efficient. they are always upgrading their app and items which I love. Beats any other POD apps out there.

April 25, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're glad to hear that you love both our platform and the support team, it means a lot to us!
Wishing you all the success!

Bad Magic Productions

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Customer service is prompt and supportive. Our account manager is the best! However, I don't need another email about my request has been received. I already try to give reviews. Just pick one please

April 21, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! The quality of the support that we provide is one of our main priorities, and we're happy to hear that it translates as such to our Merchants. Wishing you an abundance of sales!

CSF Creative Designs

I just want to thank Sonia for her help at showing me what I needed to do to add additional sizes to one of my products. It's always good to know that Printify's support team is there on hand whenever you need help. So thank you again.

April 21, 2022

Thank you for the kind review! We're pleased to hear that our Merchant Support team was able to assist you with setting up your products and getting them ready for your customers - our team is available 24/7 and is ready to help. Wishing you great success!

iledyou

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Easy to customise your product, easy to understand how it works. A lot of choice for your ideas become true.

April 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing your positive experience!
This is the exact reason why we are adding new products and features often to make it even easier for you. We are so happy that you love our platform, wishing you all the best!

EasyCosplayCostumes

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent! They have many suppliers around the world. They have a support team that you can contact them 24/7. They respond quickly and helpful. Highly recommend!

April 18, 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback!
We indeed have printing partners all around the world, so our customers don't have to worry about the long shipping time anymore. Thank you again for recommending us :). Wishing you all the best!

angelacuiedesigns

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is not working for me!!! I designed over 200 products and I have a monthly Premium subscription of $29.00 with Printify. When I try to publish to my Shopify website I receive an error. I contacted customer service on April 1, 2022 and the problem is not fixed yet!!! It is April 16, 2022, 15 days. I am so disappointed with the customer service and am considering using a different POD company because of this. The customer service sucks! No telephone number to speak with someone, my place in the que constantly changes and subpar customer service. Think twice before using this app because it may not work for you.

April 17, 2022

We are happy to let you know that your issue has been sorted out. Your feedback was very helpful for us to identify this issue and fix it so no one else is affected. We thank you once again for sharing your experience. All the best!

A Christmas Story Family

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Patrick Dunkley from Printify customer support gets an A++++++ for the day. Super thorough and fast to respond. Shopify needs to model this kind of customer support! Go Printify!

April 16, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
Printify has the fastest support service in POD with 24/7 live chat, and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoy it :). Wishing you all the very best!

nordacious art

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Prompt merchant support and a large range of suppliers. Would love to see more Australian print partners!

April 14, 2022

We appreciate your review and suggestion! As we're constantly working on expanding our product and Print Provider network - we're sure that more Australian fulfilment options will be added in the future, keep an eye on our ''New Arrivals'' page for this. Success to you and your business!