Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 22, 2022

I've now used this app for almost 3 years now. Their customer support is impeccable. They also keep improving their app with new features which is great also! I will definitely recommended Printify to anyone who's starting their print-on-demand business.

Motor Element
Malta
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Printify replied October 23, 2022

Thank you for your review and recommendation!
We indeed keep improving our platform to give our customers the best experience. We are glad to hear that you appreciate that. All the best!

October 21, 2022

I love the Printify app. Designing is easy and Mockups look great! Only thing I would change is to have the option to choose which Mockups I want to load to my store. My favorite app!

Dad So Corny
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 20, 2022

I love Printify. Like every app, they have glitches from time to time. When they do, the live chat support folks are FANTASTIC and don't give up until your issue is resolved. Excellent customer service. Special shout out to Kali. :)

Just Ravens
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and support team. Wishing you all the success.

October 20, 2022

An amazing tool that takes so many time consuming tasks away from you & make the process so much easier!

Sunderland Is Now
Time spent using app: 16 days

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our platform. Wishing you all the success.

October 16, 2022

It is a great App if you don’t mind having to contact Tech support for anything. It will take days to get back to you and even then the “tech team is still working on it” so try this…or this…or this….or this….
I have had emailed about 15 times, get a different person every time and each tries to have me trouble shoot something else…theme..product..uninstall reinstall…and on and on and on. I used to make a lot of money with Printify but they are becomeing unrelieable.

Flipping Unique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Printify replied October 17, 2022

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! This is not the experience we wanted to give to our customers. Our team is working twice as hard to make sure the process runs smoothly, however, tech errors are inevitable in this field. We will look into your issue and get in touch with you shortly with a solution.

October 15, 2022

I sell eco-friendly products in my store. Printify has an excellent selection and very thorough documentation These things matter a great deal to me and my target audience.

Hunna's Hideaway
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you love our product selection and prices. Wishing you all the success.

Edited January 25, 2023

Update - New prices raise on January 2023 - Congrats!

I subscribed to Printify premium earlier this year, paying a yearly plan because their prices were competitive. They raised their prices and shipping in July, blaming inflation, and yesterday (October) again! Some prices can't justify inflation at all! We are already suffering with less demand and less profit because we are not raising our prices to final consumers. I guess you are free to do whatever you want with your prices, and I am free to give you 1 STAR for making me waste my time and money (yes, you won't refund part of my yearly subscription) I will go back to FUEL, which has more competitive prices. I feel scammed.

Art-O-Rama Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Printify replied October 17, 2022

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! This is not the experience we wanted to give to our customers. We understand that price increments could cause trouble for your business, and that's why we are trying our best to introduce more competitive products and print providers. However, we will get in touch with you to see how we can better help you to rectify this situation.

October 11, 2022

App is great, It doesn't hold profit margin when vendor raises their price. otherwise would be 5 star.

Exes & Zees
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Printify replied October 12, 2022

Thank you for your review and the suggestion!
We are happy to hear that you love our platform. We have a large number of print providers which offers very competitive prices, and we are sure you'll love them. All the best!

October 9, 2022

I´m new to all of this, and am enjoying learning as I go. Shopify has simplified everything for me and helped me a lot on my mission to earning passive income!

Prints by Pablo
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Printify replied October 11, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you are excited about this new journey. Our team is working around the clock to help you whenever you need us.

October 7, 2022

I hate giving bad reviews - but when companies cost us a lot of time and money - other people need to know. We added the app, added the product, and someone immediately bought 48 blankets! Hold on . . . Now the nightmare begins. The blanket total was around $1800. Great! We had already added shipping to our site, so the customer was charged for shipping in their order. BUT . . . PRINTIFY CHARGED US $1700 FOR SHIPPING. I kid you not. Then, when I tried to get a hold of them to find out what the problem was, there is no one to talk to, their chat is worthless, and it takes at least a day for anyone to respond. JOKE. We ended up going to another company and taking a $400 loss. All Printify does is make deals with other companies. You should go to those companies directly and get accurate shipping costs and buy directly from these other companies. We get better prices and better service and accurate shipping - Printify provides none of these things.

SkoolaMoola
Time spent using app: 4 days
Printify replied October 11, 2022

We are really sorry to hear about your experience!
Please allow us to investigate on this and reach out to you shortly.