Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

VeeVeeBox

Excellent. Easy to use. Hands on features. Variety of products is awesome. Easy to manage the order. Automates lots of work

February 17, 2021

Beautiful Little Liars

Awesome !! A great system. Love how it is so simple to send products to Etsy & Shopify. The people are great too. Prepared to answer question after question and get you through things step by step.

February 16, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app - thank you for being with us! :)

Veggie Panther

I used Printful and SPOD before starting with Printify. Each of which has its pros and cons. What I love about Printify is the level of control you have on, essentially, every aspect of your product, from packaging to shipping methods. You can choose the closest provider to your needs. Another great thing about Printify is their support which is usually non-existent in other print-on-demand services. I slept on the idea of migrating to Printify for months. But it's always better to start strong and be confident about your product in the first place. If I could add one feature to Printify, that's the ability to contact providers directly. For me, the main criterion is whether a product is vegan or not which makes it nearly impossible to ask support to check whether it actually is vegan or not.

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your detailed feedback, it is very useful to us!

Our team has been informed of your suggestion, and we hope to be able to display vegan products clearly on our website in the future.

In the meantime, we kindly urge you to contact our support team to find out the specifics about each particular product!

Tideschart

Wow this has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company. I set up a Shopify store with Printify late November to sell products visitors of my website. In December 2nd I arranged for a tshirt sample to be sent to myself to ensure that the quality is up to standard before promoting it to my existing customers. This is when things turned bad. January 18th it still had not arrived 6 weeks after ordering a simple tshirt. They shipped it to me without any tracking so we have no idea where in the world the package is. I contacted support they tried to blame the busy holiday period and wanted me to wait until Februay 12th before contacting the local post office and if I still cannot track it down to contact them again. How on earth do they think it is acceptable for a customer to wait more than 2 months for their product to arrive? It has now passed this time I am waiting to see their response. If you care about your companies reputation or dont want to spend your time fielding complaints from your customer and dealing with printify taking no responsibility then I strongly suggest you stay away from Printify. It will create a nightmare for your business.

February 13, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Forever In Scrubs

I like Printify. The fact that they operate like a middle party and have a lot of manufacturers available, is awesome.

February 12, 2021

SaucyUnlimitedStore

I used this app to create my brand's sneakers. I liked how the shoes were so close to the mock-ups I created. It would be nice if the time to get the shoes to me or my customers was faster. I suggest to make sure you have plenty of time for the delivery.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback on this!

It is true that our custom-printed shoes are currently only offered by one print provider that is located in China, so the shipping to most destinations will take a bit longer.

That said, our team is constantly exploring other print provider options, in order to expand our ever-growing printing network with more locations worldwide.

OK Aviva

Printify has been fun to play with to create new merchandise using my designs. The customer service is excellent, but the samples from their vendors have been hit-or-miss.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! As always, Printify offers a free replacement or a refund for any product that isn't of satisfactory quality.

We'd like to encourage you to provide your opinion of the particular print provider by leaving a review of your sample order:

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

Easy to use for inexperienced shop owners. Responsive customer service and more options for printing companies.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! :)

YooniqueCreations

Printify is worth exploring if you are looking to start an e-commerce or expand your product line. The app is very much similar to a department store that carries a wide range of merchandise waiting for you to put your ideas down. You get to select the brand you'd like to offer at your store. It has a mockup generator to view your design on the product which seamlessly integrates them to your online store for publishing. Customer service reps are knowledgeable to help you in the process and there is quality control over the product and packaging before leaving their house It is definitely time well spent.

KC Swag

I have been amazed at the ease of uploading and creating product designs, as well as receiving great customer service upon when needed. I'd recommend Printify for anyone starting their POD company.

February 9, 2021