Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Forever In Scrubs

I like Printify. The fact that they operate like a middle party and have a lot of manufacturers available, is awesome.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

SaucyUnlimitedStore

I used this app to create my brand's sneakers. I liked how the shoes were so close to the mock-ups I created. It would be nice if the time to get the shoes to me or my customers was faster. I suggest to make sure you have plenty of time for the delivery.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback on this!

It is true that our custom-printed shoes are currently only offered by one print provider that is located in China, so the shipping to most destinations will take a bit longer.

That said, our team is constantly exploring other print provider options, in order to expand our ever-growing printing network with more locations worldwide.

OK Aviva

Printify has been fun to play with to create new merchandise using my designs. The customer service is excellent, but the samples from their vendors have been hit-or-miss.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! As always, Printify offers a free replacement or a refund for any product that isn't of satisfactory quality.

We'd like to encourage you to provide your opinion of the particular print provider by leaving a review of your sample order:

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

Easy to use for inexperienced shop owners. Responsive customer service and more options for printing companies.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! :)

YooniqueCreations

Printify is worth exploring if you are looking to start an e-commerce or expand your product line. The app is very much similar to a department store that carries a wide range of merchandise waiting for you to put your ideas down. You get to select the brand you'd like to offer at your store. It has a mockup generator to view your design on the product which seamlessly integrates them to your online store for publishing. Customer service reps are knowledgeable to help you in the process and there is quality control over the product and packaging before leaving their house It is definitely time well spent.

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

KC Swag

I have been amazed at the ease of uploading and creating product designs, as well as receiving great customer service upon when needed. I'd recommend Printify for anyone starting their POD company.

February 9, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app - thank you for being with us! :)

Kaizoku Apparel

I really love the app. Great quality garments and easy to use interface..... only thing is I’d like to see more options when it comes to men’s clothing; joggers, all-over print shorts, etc...

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We've passed on your product request to the responsible team!

FACES

I was using printful before and I guess I was lost because Printify has ALL the options! The quality of the garments they provide are the best.

February 5, 2021

FIVE LAKES 80

I am getting ready to launch my store and working with Printify has been great, the customer service is awesome so far, really looking forward to getting started I have heard nothing but good things about them .Thanks

February 1, 2021

We're happy to hear that - thanks for the feedback! :)

Pirate's Secret

I am using Printify to design water bottles, accessories and t shirts for my business. It's working great. Still trying to integrate the shipping allowances but will figure it out soon.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to our support team by clicking on the chat bubble if you need some additional help!