4.6

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

January 27, 2024

Abysmal. Avoid. Overpriced. And really poor customer service.

Flashback Shop
About 2 years using the app
Printify replied January 29, 2024

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience you've encountered. 😔

This isn't the experience we aim to provide to our valuable customers.

We'll be reaching out to you shortly to resolve this issue promptly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention

January 3, 2024

Printify is very easy to use and their customer service has been very responsive when I've had any issues. The pricing can take a bit to understand when it comes to the profit margin. You have to remember to add the production price and shipping price to determine what you're actual profit will be. It would help if the profit would be based off the shipping and production price combined.

Wrighteous Wear
Over 3 years using the app
Printify replied January 7, 2024

Thank you for your review 😊! We appreciate your positive feedback about Printify's ease of use and responsive customer service. Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts on the pricing aspect. Your suggestion about basing the profit on the combined shipping and production price is valuable feedback. We'll certainly take it into consideration as we strive to improve our platform. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to let us know. All the best 🚀!

January 25, 2024

The service reps in Chat are always super helpful and resourceful, or promise to get back. Frank Evans and Ian Nate your service is much appreciated. I gave 4 stars because of frustration with a function in my account not working when I received an email to annouce it.

KerryLeeArtGiftShop
Almost 2 years using the app
Printify replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for your review. Delighted to hear that Frank and Ian were helpful and resourceful.

In case any assistance is necessary in the future, feel free to reach out to us at any time! 🌟

February 1, 2024

Best print on demand shop around!

Soulspire
About 1 year using the app
Printify replied February 5, 2024

Thank you for your positive review! 💙

January 6, 2024

Awful, just awful! No phone #, no merchant service. They remind me of the merchants from the 1850's selling to gold miners. No gold miner ever made money, but the people who sold them the dream certainly did. I can't wait to find other providers, keep inventory, ANYTHING, to get away from Printify. Build your store on something else.

Adrift Again
Over 1 year using the app
Printify replied January 15, 2024

We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with our support team. We'd like to assist you further and will be reaching out to you soon. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your understanding 🙏.

February 2, 2024

Terrible. cost me customer because the interface didn't work.

Red Racer Books
10 months using the app
Printify replied February 5, 2024

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience!

This is not the experience we want you to have with us, therefore, our support team will be in touch with you soon to learn more about this matter.

January 24, 2024

Awesome platform to upload designs. Options of products is Great. Easy to fulfil and track orders. I would definitely recommend.

Daisy Dawls
11 months using the app
Printify replied January 26, 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoyed our wide-range of products and the seamless process. Thank you for your review! 💙

January 30, 2024

very easy to use and understand

level up gaming
9 months using the app
Printify replied February 1, 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use! Thank you for your review! 😊

January 22, 2024

I would recommend it. I was dealing with a dilemma for nearly a year, and I was too embarrassed to reach out because I wasn't quite sure what the problem was. Today, I finally reached out and received a quick response with detailed step-by-step instructions provided by Lola, and I was able to resolve the issue!! Just like that ‍♀️ I can not believe I waited so long. I am so happy!!
Dartha @happyabundanceofjoy

Happy Abundance of Joy
10 months using the app
Printify replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for your recommendation! 🌟

Delighted to hear that Lola was able to assist you with the issue you were facing. Top-notch customer support is what we strive for.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. All the best! 🚀😊

January 3, 2024

I like the free Mockup Generator and create one-of-a-kind designs to sell.

buylandoshop
Croatia
Over 1 year using the app
Printify replied January 7, 2024

Thank you for your review 🌟!
We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy our free and amazing Mockup Generator and find it helpful for creating unique designs to sell. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy designing 😊🎨!