Reviews (6,205)

4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

June 25, 2024

I am a pure consumer and not a sales person in anyway shape or form but I have alway had ideas of things that could sell. This platform makes it so very easy to setup and get going.

Original Output
Printify replied June 26, 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use!

Thank you for your review! 💙

June 13, 2024

I've been using the Printify app on Shopify for months now, and it has been a game-changer for my online store. The integration is seamless, making it incredibly easy to create and sell custom products without any hassle. The variety of high-quality products available is impressive, and the print quality always exceeds my expectations. Customer support is responsive and helpful, addressing any issues promptly. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner looking to expand their product offerings effortlessly!

Verbutech
About 1 year using the app
Printify replied June 17, 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy our services so much. Thank you for your review! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

May 23, 2024

I had a little trouble getting used to the product editor because it didn't seem logical in some spots but have learned how to use to complete my primary mission, so am now very happy with your system — until I find something else that doesn't make sense to me. Keep up the good work!

50FunFacts.com
9 months using the app
Printify replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, we're always happy to help!

May 26, 2024

This app has been upgraded with relevant AI tools and information for easy navigation was provided too. I'm impressed with the new improvements. I enjoy my experience, using the app.

reallyposhgifts
Printify replied May 28, 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

Edited June 2, 2024

I’m thrilled to share that my first sale has come through, and it’s all thanks to Printify! Connecting Printify to my Shopify store was seamless, and the platform's ease of use made the process incredibly straightforward. The quality of the products and the variety available have really impressed my customers. This milestone wouldn't have been possible without the reliable support and great services provided by Printify. For anyone looking to venture into print-on-demand, I highly recommend giving Printify a try. Thank you, Printify, for helping me get noticed and achieve my first sale!

EbOakE Creations
4 months using the app
Printify replied May 28, 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 🤩

July 7, 2024

super easy to use from start to finish of account setup and product creation. so many options to choose from. make connecting stores so simple, just a click of a button.

tg teez n tingz
3 months using the app
July 2, 2024

Pros:
Soooo easy to design and use--probably easiest one out there
Super easy to update products--very logical
Review system is broken down nicely so you can decide what's important to you in each individual vendor--love this
Good job of letting you know when stuff is OOS
Good spreadsheets and reports
Lots of vendor options
Responsive customer service at all hours!

Cons:
A little more expensive than some smaller vendors (if you search, you can find better deals!)
**Overrides Shopify's fulfillment settings. Unless you have Printify also set to manual, they will make your stuff, even if you don't send the request from Shopify yet and have manual fulfillments set up in Shopify. no other app (of the 7 we work with) does this--so be aware if you prefer to do things manually or partially manually within Shopify.

Creekman Merch
About 1 year using the app
April 30, 2024

This is one wide and varied VERSATILE app and programme to use. Takes a short time to get your head around how it works and connects to the shop but both work very well. Edits for tees and hoodies are way better than most apps, easy to navigate and edit for designs, great options for how it will look in the long run, check out and paying system as well as editing shop costs ect all very simple to use. A huge array of products for you and new editions arriving all the time. Upload and refresh time is also very good when updating products. A few more local manufactures would be good to keep the overall delivery cost down but otherwise very good.

TheShallowSouls
About 2 months using the app
Printify replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your positive review, it means a lot! 😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! ⭐️

April 30, 2024

Just started using Printify and it seems easy to design on and integrate into my shopify store

Lavender Oak Apparel
Printify replied May 2, 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 🤗

May 17, 2024

I haven't received my sample products in the mail yet (literally just ordered them) but so far I'm very impressed with how easy it is to create a product. I am not very tech savvy and I was able to create a phone case with my design on it in just a couple minutes! Really excited to see how my designs turn out!

Anna Madrid
About 2 months using the app
Printify replied May 20, 2024

It's fantastic to hear. Thank you for your positive review! 🤗