Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Unimakers

I have just installed this app. I found a couple of things to be noticed when you are starting. 1> When you add the product and after publishing when you check that product on the store. It looks terrible. 2> I have noticed that when variants are out of stock, it's showing the message "Some variants are out of stock. Consider updating this product." in this case, we have to manually update/remove the variants. Till the time overall experience of using this app isn't good as I was expecting more from this app.

Autism Dare To Be Different

Whenever I have questions about random things, agents are plenty. I have an issue with an order, all agents are MIA.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your experience with our support agents! One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

ParcoMerchandise

Nice app, Easy to use
...........................................................................................................

September 27, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform useful to you!

sharingmyfeelings.com

Excellent site, easy to use, and always helpful if I Have a problem. Couldn't ask for more! Has been a great asset setting up my business.

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use and our support helpful! We wish you the best of luck with your sales! :)

Jordan Perkins Art

so great, thank you so much it is so easy to use and appreciate all the help available on the way!!!!!

September 15, 2021

We appreciate your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on.

Blanc River

I just started using this app. Seems easy to use, and the products look good. Interested to find out what the delivery service is like.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying our services, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Glitter & Gold SC LLC

Anytime there's been an issue they always handle it very quickly and get the job done so I don't have to freak out about my products not getting to my customers.

September 13, 2021

701 Hoodies

Best Print on Demand out there. Quality products, customers rave about them, and they're cheaper than Printful too!

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!
Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

Yūjin

Printify is improving a lot, but their lack on software development and checking the quality of their suppliers.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your updated feedback! We strive for excellence, and won't stop continuing to improve our service.
Only with valuable feedback like yours, we can achieve it, therefore your thoughts and questions are welcomed any time!

Plucky Wolf

I have been using Printify for over a year now and feel it offers great usability, and integration with my shopify site. Load of products to use with a good mockup generator. The perfect POD partner.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Happy to hear that our products and services suit your business, and we hope to continue having a long-term collaboration further on!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167