Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Put On The Day

I've used Printify since early 2020. They have a huge selection of products, and their support staff are very helpful when an issue does, on occasion, come up.

K-Minded

Great user interface. Once you reach a certain level of sales, you get contacted by a merchant Success Manager who helps and provides you very valuable data.

July 6, 2022

Thanks for the glowing review - we're happy to hear that you're finding our platform and services useful to you! :)

Bikini Body Wow

Incredible app and amazing support. Best POD app to use for sure. There are so many merchants to choose from and they have a system which I really like. Give them a try!

July 6, 2022

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated! We take pride in providing the best experience for our merchants and your kind words mean a lot to us - thanks for being with us!

thebudmanstore.com

Everything worked exactly as it was supposed to. I was incredibly happy with everything. Thank you and all the team at Shopify. You all did an excellent job. Looking forward to working with all of you in the future.

July 5, 2022

We appreciate your review:) We are happy to hear that you like our services and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on.

By Firdous®

Printify is like a second work force but super charged and ready to help - the app and the customer service is constantly updating and improving - great customer support team, always to hand, to help you no matter what the issue. Highly recommend.

July 1, 2022

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Fire In The Desert

Printify... Is the #1 Print on Demand Website... Why you ask? #1 they have support that is very helpful, available on demand during business hours and they provide email backup of all Chat and Support via email interactions. #2 Support personnel are easy to work with, have solutions that make a difference the projects I'm working on. #3 Choose a Sample so you can see 'hands on' if there are any challenges with the design. Support will assist you in resolving any corrections. #4 I learned first hand that design elements, the variety of tools, colors, fonts, images and more may need subtle changes to translate to the finished product I wanted. #5 Kindness always works better in resolving challenges. Cheers!

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We always love to see how much our merchants cherish our service, and your review makes us believe that we are on the right track. Thank you again, and our live chat is available 24/7 if you ever need us. All the best!

Relieffashion

I really like the app . the integration with Shopify is smooth and easy to navigate , large inventory of products , good looking mockups -can be improved for certain items tho , variety of colors, fair prices,.. i would just recommend to improve the files library so we can see all the files on display as on Printful. 5 stars

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback and recommendations!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our platform. Your suggestions will be forwarded to our team and hopefully, the mock-up and library will have better features in the future. Wishing you all the best!

Trina's Treasure Troke

I have dealt with customer service from several different companies as I started my business a few months ago. I am over the top impressed with Shopify and Printify's customer service team. They are prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, patient and easy to understand. One of the best customer service teams I've ever worked with, much appreciated!!

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback!
We are glad to hear that you love our support service. Don't forget, our support team is available 24/7 if you need us. Wishing you all the best!

YOUNGGOA

Location India

My Printify experience has been wonderful! Their team is quick to respond. They are easy to work with and they answer promptly, fully with detail. No canned answers here! I truly love working with the Printify team unlike other POD fulfilment cos. I highly recommend them.

June 12, 2022

Thank you for the great recommendation!
We are glad to hear that you love our support team. Customers are our compass, and that’s why we want to give you the best experience with us. Wishing you all the success!

oknarcissist

My Printify experience has been wonderful! Every time I have any issue what so ever, their team is quick to respond. They are easy to work with and they answer promptly, fully with detail. No canned answers here! I truly love working with the Printify team most of all b/c they resolve the issues... and don't let them linger long. I highly recommend them.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic recommendation!
We truly value our Merchants, and that's why providing a quality and fast support is so important to us. We are glad that you love our platform. Wishing you all the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 176 177