Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

SOELEPHANT

4 stars instead of a 5 stars-only because, of three issues; needing more options with the hats. Snap back/flat brim, and baseball hat with snap back are popular with my customers, and printify can improve there. Also, the yoga leggings would be better if there was a 70-30 blend, the ones on here are not stretchy enough and a little too tight (my customers who bought leggings gave me the feed back, I value my customers feedback) and lastly, the printing area on the shirts (especially in the back) my brand is recognized by my logo on the top/middle of the back of the shirt-the locker tag area, and most shirts on here have a printing area of the middle of the back of the shirt, the only option is a gildian 100% cotton-which I won't put my brand on. Outside of those three issues, I am happy with printify, I sent a message on my issues and Irene helped me today and I'm grateful for that. The mock ups are great, and user friendly. There's a ton of options with everything on here. I've looked at a lot of the competitors , and they lack in one way or another. another suggestions, option to add branding to tagging area. Adding our brand is HUGE. Overall- I like this app, and I definitely will recommend it to people wanting to get their brand going in the e-commerce world.

May 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :) We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from.
Some of our print providers already offer printing inner and outer neck labels for branding - Merch Made Easy and Textildruck Europa. It is possible to filter by these print providers in our catalog, if you would like to see all their offered products.

In case our support team can assist you with anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the chat bubble!

Too Taboo 4 U

This site is very intuitive - well priced - and offers great production partners. I wish there were a greater variety of products - so there's room for improvement. But I really enjoy utilizing Printify.

May 6, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app! We will make sure to note down your feedback for product variety - our team constantly works to add new products to our catalog.
Best of luck with your sales!

Everything Dirt

Horrible, I have less than 100 total orders and have already had two misprints where the back of the design wasn't even printed. Ordered some items for myself and got them today, 2x2 stickers are washed out, tee graphics are wrong color, and the front pocket print is so blurry. I'd stay away from using this app despite all the great things people have to say about it.

May 6, 2021

One of our managers has reached out to you regarding the mentioned concerns. We truly hope that we'll be able to remedy the situation!

Dorian's NBA COLLAGES

I just signed UP and VERY glad I did, I can understand how it works and it's not complicated as I thought it would be.

May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the great feedback! :) We are happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with sales!

Finawear.ca

I used this app to create aop tees but I am in Canada and the prices are all in US $. An AOP tee was $22 US and the shipping was $12 US = $34US. That is $44.20 CDN and I can't charge more than $45 for a tee even if it is AOP. Not to mention the tee is only a 4oz tee so probably see through. I will not be using this app going forward. Therefore, I gave it one star based on price for me, in Canada.

May 1, 2021

We're sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing suitable for your needs.

Our team is continuously working on adding additional product and print provider options, so that there are more locations and price points to choose from.

We've recently added a new unisex AOP t-shirt to our selection - it's only $14.91, and it has a slightly thicker fabric (delivery to Canada within 5-10 business days).

One of our managers will be reaching out to you regarding the mentioned concern - we truly hope that you'll reconsider and find something suitable for your business needs.

The Frenchie Connection Plus

I am so crazy excited. I was having problems with my store speed so I decided to revamp it and create some new product. The design software allowed me to see a version of my designs I never would have thought of, just by playing with the base fabric color. Now I really can't wait to relaunch! Thanks Printify!

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the review and your feedback on our Mockup Generator! We really appreciate it - it is our goal to make the designing process easy and fun! :)

Lady Isabel

Customer support is very good and kind and quick to respond. I will keep on ordering in this app. Easy to use

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words! :) We are happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. We truly appreciate your business with us!

Digital Mobius

Excellent customer service at Printify. Very professional and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend using this company for all of your print on demand needs, wide selection - great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, your review is much appreciated! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Rare Breed Apparel Maui

I've been using Printify for my shop for over a year. There are a variety of different vendors that you can choose from which makes the price for your products feasible for you to make money as well as offer good cost points for your customers. Also they have pretty good customer service which is great. I had a few issues that they responded to quickly with results.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're glad to hear that you're finding our product selection suitable for your business needs. We wish you the best of luck with your sales - thanks for being with us!

vkngjewelry

Very easy to use. Large choice. Good prices. Sometimes the orders stay in hold without explication but this is rare

April 26, 2021

Thanks for the feedback - we're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and enjoying our ever-growing catalog! :)

If there's ever an issue with an order, please get in touch with our support team by clicking on the live chat bubble. Our team will provide immediate assistance and investigate the issue!

Best of luck with your sales!