4.7

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

February 1, 2024

Great way to get started printing custom designs!

Lop Shop
2 days using the app
Printify replied February 5, 2024

Thank you for your review, it means the world to us! 💙🚀

November 10, 2023

Love this app! The products that my customers purchased have been truly wonderful. I wanted quality products to represent my store and that is exactly what I got.

Foggy Morning Boutique
About 2 months using the app
Printify replied November 12, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you love our app and that the products have met your expectations 🌟! Quality is at the heart of what we do, and we're delighted that it shines through in the items your customers have purchased. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, we're here for you. Thanks for choosing Printify 😊👏🚀!

February 4, 2024

that is convenient and super fast

Aleena's Store
Thailand
9 days using the app
Printify replied February 6, 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform convenient and fast. Thank you for your review! 😊

January 20, 2024

Printify can accommodate different business sizes and offer solutions to meet your growing needs.

PrintCustomstoreCo
4 months using the app
Printify replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

December 23, 2023

Got my first sale let's go

Support Community Love
18 days using the app
Printify replied December 26, 2023

Congratulations on your first sale 🎉! That's a fantastic milestone. Here's to many more successful sales in the future. If you have any questions or need support along the way, feel free to reach out. Best of luck on your journey 🌟🚀!

December 26, 2023

Great product selection. My only issue is the products can take a long time to publish and sometimes fail to publish and have to be reattempted.

RapidLogo
About 1 month using the app
Printify replied December 31, 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts 🌟! We're glad you appreciate our product selection. We apologize for the inconvenience you've faced with the publishing process. We're constantly improving our platform, and your feedback helps us refine our services. If you encounter any further issues or have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you. All the best 🚀!

Edited October 19, 2023

probably some of the worst customer service I have ever had, I was informed a package shipped, but that's all.... When I asked when I'll see the full info for my customer, so I could get him an ETA, they said to wait a full 7 days after shipping, if the info's not there by then, contact printify again.

So we waited the full seven days, contacted them again asking for the shipping info, and again we were feed a line that it takes longer for that info to show, contradicting what the first rep told us, then a supervisor jumped in and said it could take even longer to get that info, and our package would arrive in November.

When I asked him how he knows the arrival time, as we haven't see a single thing on the tracking links provided, he didn't really have an answer... and repeated his lie to me again about it taking a month or more for it to arrive, when all we wanted was the tracking info for our customer.

Than I asked why a shipment from the US to Canada that shows being shipped, but has no tracking would take over a month to arrive? as well as pointing out and sending in screenshots from the first customer service rep we talked to saying contact them in seven days if the info wasn't there... I asked him who I was supposed to believe? because the answer changes every time i ask, that's about the time I was ghosted and stopped receiving responses from the "supervisor"

All we wanted was tracking info for our customer so he would know if what he ordered was going to show up in time or not to give as a gift, we never said I need the package to arrive now! etc. We just wanted to get a proper ETA for our customer. Why is that so hard? All we needed was an E.T.A.

UPDATE
We contacted the company our order supposedly shipped with and gave them the tracking number we were provided, they told us they have not received the shipment, and that there was only a waybill created in the system.

This proved that Printify full on lied to us about our shipment and the information we were looking for. When I provided them this information, and called them out on the lie... They stopped communicating with us. All this trouble just to get the proper shipping information for our customer.

Save yourself the trouble and use someone else.

Stony Tackle Shack
9 months using the app
Printify replied October 22, 2023

We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had, and this is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide to our customers 😔. We take your concerns seriously and will thoroughly investigate this matter. Our team will reach out to you directly to find a resolution that you are satisfied with 🙏!.

Regarding the tracking information, we understand your frustration, and we'd like to clarify that sometimes couriers miss the initial tracking scan, which can lead to a delay in the tracking information being updated. Although the package still reaches its destination, this human error can result in tracking discrepancies. However, please rest assured that this is not an excuse but rather an explanation, and we are committed to being fully accountable for such situations. In cases where tracking issues persist, we always offer our merchants full refunds or free replacements to ensure their satisfaction.

As our platform is growing faster than expected, we genuinely appreciate your patience, and we understand the challenges you've faced due to the influx of support requests. To address this, we've expanded our support teams to regain our usual speed. Thank you for your understanding, We value your feedback and will work diligently to ensure your future experiences with us are exceptional 😊!

January 6, 2024

Amber was a great help, even though I didn't catch on all at once, she was patient and waited.

SoulCellar294
About 2 months using the app
Printify replied January 8, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience 🌟! We're delighted to hear that Amber provided you with great assistance. Your feedback means a lot to us. If you ever need more help, we're here. All the best 🤗 🚀 !

January 24, 2024

It is super easy to use and has great possibilities, so far just a few hiccups, hope they are sorted

D&D DEZIGNZ
Jamaica
24 days using the app
Printify replied January 26, 2024

Thank you for your review, it's highly appreciated! Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use.

In case something hasn't been addressed, or in case there is anything else we can do for you, let us know, our support team will be more than happy to help. 😊

February 4, 2024

Awesome support!

Rev It
Portugal
7 months using the app
Printify replied February 6, 2024

Thank you for your review. Thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the service provided by our support team! 💙🚀