Reviews (5,957)

4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

February 24, 2024

Gut aber etwas kompliziert

Germanshop
Germany
2 months using the app
Printify replied February 26, 2024

Thank you for your honest review. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

We'll be reaching out to discuss your specific concerns further. Your experience matters to us.

November 3, 2023

Lo único que le falta que la plataforma este en español, de allí todo esta excelente

Nicaragua Print
Nicaragua
24 days using the app
Printify replied November 7, 2023

¡Gracias por tu reseña y por compartir tus pensamientos! Entendemos que la falta de opciones en español puede ser un inconveniente y lamentamos cualquier dificultad que esto pueda causar. Queremos que sepas que estamos comprometidos en expandir y mejorar nuestra plataforma, y aunque no podemos prometer una fecha exacta, estamos trabajando en la posibilidad de ofrecer opciones de idioma en el futuro. ¡Gracias por ser parte de nuestra comunidad y por tu comprensión! 🚀🌎😊

January 16, 2024

Pour votre bien

My Store
3 months using the app
Printify replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We would be more than happy to get to the bottom of this and improve the service in question.

For us to address this properly, could you please provide a bit more detailed information here - https://printify.typeform.com/to/Pua3qgMA ?

Once the necessary information will be provided, we'll get in touch with you.

March 24, 2024

güzel uygulma reklam yapsa daha güzel olur

NE10TR
Türkiye
3 minutes using the app
Printify replied March 27, 2024

Edited February 14, 2017

Update*
I can now enter the app. I have received 2 emails from them. I will change the 1 star rating to 3 stars for now. Once I order some samples and see the quality and process, I may amend my rating.

I cant add the app. its been a few days now

Viaggibyjaseking
France
Over 4 years using the app
August 16, 2018

A really great website, loads of choices for product, by far the easiest back end to use. The printing even is not bad.
Can't well use their service if your client isn't in the states or (if available) in Europe. IF they need to have things shipped to the they will be charged duties.

Moto Revere
Over 4 years using the app
July 6, 2019

The App is fine and easy to use, Shirts according to my customers are good quality but the HATS SUCK! The first 2 hats that I sold to different customers I had to REFUND the customers, Customers sent me pics of the hats and they look Nothing Like What Your Images Look Like, very cheap and very low quality! Needless to say I dumped the entire line of hats immediately because I cannot afford to lose customers and refund!

Round Canopy
Printify replied July 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that our customers were not satisfied with our hats. We are working with the best print providers in the industry and were surprised to see that your customers were not satisfied with the quality. We have provided you with a refund for the items, however, we would also like to make things right in the future and prove that the quality of our hats is worth it. Please feel free to reach out to us and discuss this experience.

September 2, 2017

I have to give Printify 3 out of 4

Pros
Many options to choose from
Price is great compared to others
Quality is good but not great (shirts)
Customer service answers fairly fast

Cons
Shipping is horrible but that is mostly a DHL problem. Sometimes packages get lost.
Communication is not great. I ordered a shirt and a week went by and nobody bothered to let me know the shirt wasn't in stock till I emailed.
Quality is good not great. I had to add this to both.(issue with black from my experience)
Overall this is a good alternative to pritful who's prices are much higher.

Comf Tees
Edited June 12, 2020

Update: Printify finally reached out to me, I understand this pandemic has caused a lot of difficulty for many businesses and am updating my review to 3 stars.
Original review:
I’ve contacted them multiple times about tracking information appearing false, my customers are very concerned when tracking has not updated in a 2-5 weeks on multiple orders. When asked why my products aren’t shipping or tracking is invalid they blatantly lie about how long my item has been sitting with no movement stating 5 days when it’s been well over a month. When asked about false tracking for other orders they give me zero answers just telling me to check back in a month with the Local post office. Chat bot is missing I’ve already submitted issues for those products so it seems I’m now unable to make inquiries. I’ve tried multiple times to submit via help center and then am told I’m already being helped so they can’t help me. So ridiculous ever other print on demand company I’ve used during this pandemic has delivered my products, given valid tracking and excellent customer service . Not printify hopefully my customers receive their items it’s doubtful though at this time.

Starry Meadows
Printify replied June 2, 2020

We are very sorry about your experience with us. Seems like there must have been some issues with the tracking info but we want to assure you that your customers will receive the products they ordered. Due to the current health crisis, our print providers are experiencing some delays and our customer support is loaded with requests, thus they may take longer to reply. Nevertheless, we want to make it right for you. This is why, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you.

December 16, 2018

Amazing app that will help cut the amount of work for your business to get off the ground. Prices are really good as well. Giving three stars because the quality of the samples I ordered was less then desired. My white font came out as a faded grey which unfortunetly wont work. Willing to change my rating if I can figure out who can print my designs properly.

Yacht or Noose