Reviews (5,933)

4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

April 27, 2024

This app is very user friendly and they have great support when you need help as well as really helpful videos to learn the different things you need to do when having an online storefront. :)

Search Scripture
4 months using the app
Printify replied April 29, 2024

It's fantastic to hear, thank you for your review! 💛

April 23, 2024

Printify (POD) is super user-friendly. Before launching our business we were having some big issues regarding product development and procurement and finding Printify was crucial to get the ball rolling. We are very happy with the experience and service provided.

Anabstract
5 months using the app
Printify replied April 27, 2024

We're really thrilled to hear that. Thank you for your review! 😊

April 19, 2024

Once you learn how to use it all its easy and so fun to design ! people ordering is easy . love using this site

Sunflowers & S’mores Creations
10 months using the app
Printify replied April 22, 2024

We're happy to hear that, thank you for your review! 💙

May 24, 2024

I love how easy it is to add my designs and push products to my store. The pricing is pretty fair and the shipping is fast!

Goth Unicorn
About 1 year using the app
Printify replied May 28, 2024

Delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and enjoy the affordable pricing! 😊

Thank you for your review! 💙

March 30, 2024

I've had mostly good experiences with Printify. There are a few things that could be improved with the app, but overall I have been happy with it. Customer service team is cool... Always friendly, helpful and easy to talk to.

Backae The House
12 months using the app
Printify replied April 1, 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 💙

Top-notch support is what we strive for! 🚀😊

April 2, 2024

So far so good! User friendly and they just added more products! Excited to see where Printify takes my business!

Vibes by Bree
8 months using the app
Printify replied April 4, 2024

Thank you for your positive review! 💙

All the best! 🚀😊

April 24, 2024

I would and have recommended this app to multiple people I know, this is the perfect start up if you want to take out the hussle and bussle of creating and selling online. All you have to do is design your product and then upload to your store. Even Shopify magic helps you with descriptions for it. Literally the smoothest and easiest platform I know! 10 out of 10 definetly recommend!

Cherushi Candles
25 days using the app
Printify replied April 27, 2024

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation, it means a lot! 🤩

May 31, 2024

Printify is great to work with. They have a wide directory to get you started on creating your own product, and oodles of videos. There are so many products to put your design on it almost boggles the mind. Since I'm a designer, I wanted to use my own designs. I don't use any computer graphics, nor had I ever put any of my designs on a prouct, so it was intimidating--until I used the Printify Image Generator. It allows me to create a crisp and clear image, shows me where to place the image on the product, choose the options I wish, and save my finished image as a template to place on other products. Whew! Big relief! Bigger yet--I needn't be concerned about the handling of orders, sending them out to customers, etc. Printify handles it all for me, and will even insert a Thank You with my name on. The return address is my own address making me appear to be an established business, which, with Printify, I am!

SharonBreayArt
4 days using the app
Printify replied June 4, 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy our services so much, it means the world to us.

Thank you for your review! 😊

April 19, 2024

I love the ease you guys give to me to create art on different items. Affordable as well I love it here

MissCaro's
9 months using the app
Printify replied April 22, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that. Thank you for your review! 💙

Edited April 29, 2024

I would definitely recommend! I love the ease of use and ability to design products. I'm getting my first order together can wait to see how my designs come out on print.

Inspire*Love*Spark*Joy
About 1 month using the app
Printify replied April 8, 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! 💙