Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic price tracking and adjustment capabilities, giving them a competitive edge. They highlight its competitor recognition, dynamic pricing rules, and real-time market insights. The seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and easy setup are also praised. The responsive and problem-solving customer support team is commended. Merchants value the detailed reporting for strategic decisions, time saved from manual price tracking, and the ability to stay competitive in fluctuating markets. The bespoke functionality for adding competitor links and real-time market price fluctuation notifications are also appreciated. Merchants see this app as a valuable tool for increasing revenue and optimizing pricing strategy.

Edited August 23, 2017

Thank you to Prisync and their team for making the necessary updates to their App. They kept their word and we use this App everyday to save money and make more money!!! Thank you!!

Update to previous review. Since posting, the CEO of this app has been in contact with me and has assured me that they are now taking the necessary steps towards API automation. Once that is complete, this will truly be an invaluable tool for monitoring competitor pricing. I greatly appreciate a fellow entrepreneur taking such a vested interest in his customers. 5 stars once automation is complete!

Used for some time, however once I realized that it was not automatically updating new products and you had to manually enter them it became useless. We add products weekly and cannot put another task on our team. I believe in automation and will only work with developers who build in the automation. I am more than willing to pay for it! Also, they no longer accept paypal and I don't like doing drafts outside of the United States. This is a much needed service and unfortunately, there is not allot of options yet.

Mustlovedance
Over 4 years using the app
March 28, 2023

Works great with Shopify. I am finally able to have pricing automatically adjusted in my store based on the guidelines that I set.

Alpine Furniture
Prisync replied May 31, 2023

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and that you can adjust your prices automatically! 😊

Edited April 29, 2021

I would give it 10 starts if I could. This app is truly amazing. If you have a store with a lot of products with different price points you do need this app to be competitive in the market. The app tracks the prices from different websites and compares them with your prices and gives you a suggested price! It would take hours to do that manually. This app does it all for you. We are very happy with it
Also, their customer service is the best. They are very helpful and professional. They will go over and beyond to help you and solve your problem.

Broccati
May 27, 2021

Great customer service. Really complete and intuitive. Track all competitors' prices. For any problem, assistance helps you.

shopitaliano.co.uk
October 21, 2022

Great price monitoring as well as Shopify repricing and a very friendly and flexible support team. We have checked several price monitoring services and many are very expensive and have a high ongoing cost and Prisync offers us the level of detail and flexibility we need. Prisync offers 3 models of monitoring channel based, URL based or Hybrid. We are on a Hybrid plan which allows for finding new competitors, marketplaces as well as monitoring specific URLs manually. Within the 14 days free trial we tested the different setups and then agreed on the plan best suited to our needs and budget. the team did extend our trial period at no extra cost which was very helpful to be sure that this is the right tool. I found that Prisync costs roughly a tenth of rivalling tools, so it's great value for money. There are limits on the products that can be monitored, but no limits on the number of competitors to track against which is great for our business. It does take about a week for the tool to learn and aggregate competitors before the result can be fully evaluated. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to monitor prices as well as reprice your products in Shopify based on pricing across Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay as well as manually added URLs of known competitors. We can track the price history and spot trends with the reporting that can be per product, brand or collection. You also get a dedicated account manager and support team that is at hand to help via email, chat, zoom or phone call and have found the team to be very helpful and responsive.

shop.enesco.co.uk
Prisync replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for this insightful and informative review! 🙏 We are glad to hear that you have a great experience with Prisync🤓 Our team is always here for you to offer the best solution and pricing plan for you to get the best out of Prisync!

“I would recommend this for anyone wanting to monitor prices as well as reprice your products in Shopify” hearing that made us very happy! Our team is here to help whenever you need! 👋

April 4, 2023

Arleen was amazing and followed up regularly. They customised the app due to some issue with some URL which had advanced script running. in the end it was the better option and wokring well.

Fastron Electronics Store
Prisync replied May 31, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! At Prisync, we prioritize providing a seamless experience for our customers. We're glad that you had a pleasant experience!

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please reach out to us. We genuinely appreciate your support. ☺️

June 29, 2015

Prisync has completely changed how we analyse our online competition.
We have been trying to monitor our competitors manually and were not able to do it completely. Prisync now lets us to stay updated about our competitors without spending any manual time.

Berrinozkan
Türkiye
Over 3 years using the app
August 12, 2022

Great app for dynamic pricing. The customer support is great and super helpfull. if you have any question they response very quickly.

Dextro Energy*
Germany
Prisync replied October 5, 2022

" If you have any question they response very quickly." 🤙 This is something we really care for as Prisync. Thank you for the kind words! 😊

Edited September 2, 2021

It is an excellent app that scrapes data from google shopping and competitors' website. Ercan ran me through step by step of the journey. Helping me through every step. Kudos to Ercan. Many Thanks!

House Of Paints
January 6, 2023

Great experience all round - the trial period was more than enough time to understand how the solution could benefit our business. Ercan was very helpful throughout the setup period and was always on hand to answer questions that I had. Prisync takes all of the heavy lifting out of what was an extremely labour intensive task to ensure our pricing was competitive. The dynamic price rules mean that we can ensure that we are never missing out on any sales to competitors whilst remaining profitable. Highly recommend.

Dogg Scooters
Prisync replied April 11, 2023

Thank you for this great review & recommending us! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and use our features in the best possible way😊