Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Bookbinders Online

Great app. Easy to use and very effective. It's perfect for adding items like refills to the products page to make sure customers can easily see and purchase them along with the product.

All Tire Supply Llc

Great app, worked as advertise.

Labelle Invitations

This app is great! Really easy to use and the customer service is amazing. They helped a lot with the display of the app on my product pages and answered all of my questions!

Would definitely recommend this app.

Heavy Duty Crates

Love this app! Makes it so easy to add accessory upsells to your products! I would highly recommend it!

Motorsportevents

This app is terrific and gave us so much flexibility for displaying certain accessories. We had a few bugs when setting it up and W3 were absolutely brilliant in helping us iron out all the issues. Absolutely brilliant app and better customer service!

Hyppe Apparel

Just what we needed in this app. Best part though is the customer service we got from W3trends, amazing support, went above what they needed to do and quickly, can't say enough, Jason thanks I appreciate all the help you gave me!!!

X Caseuk

After going from App to App and back again we found this to be by far the best solution for Up sell & Cross Sell. Nothing is perfect and each app we tried had drawbacks and advantages - This one we found to be as good as we can expect for such a small monthly amount - These guys also make you want to stick around waiting for the next patch or update - I can see it just betting better and better.

Djwarehousehire

This is a fantastic app! Simple to use and the customer support is superlative!

Loopslove

This app makes it so easy to add accessories to projects. We really needed something like this for our site. Customer support is excellent!

Bravuralondon

Our new site initially used variants to promote items we considered a necessary optional extra using dropdown fields, which was an ugly way of upselling. We came across Product Accessories from W3 and must say it works like a charm. We had an initial problem related to our theme but this was very quickly resolved by Brad with zero changes to our theme files. This is a no brainer if you need an easy way to upsell your accessories.