Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Heavy Duty Crates

Love this app! Makes it so easy to add accessory upsells to your products! I would highly recommend it!

Motorsportevents

This app is terrific and gave us so much flexibility for displaying certain accessories. We had a few bugs when setting it up and W3 were absolutely brilliant in helping us iron out all the issues. Absolutely brilliant app and better customer service!

Hyppe Apparel

Just what we needed in this app. Best part though is the customer service we got from W3trends, amazing support, went above what they needed to do and quickly, can't say enough, Jason thanks I appreciate all the help you gave me!!!

X Caseuk

After going from App to App and back again we found this to be by far the best solution for Up sell & Cross Sell. Nothing is perfect and each app we tried had drawbacks and advantages - This one we found to be as good as we can expect for such a small monthly amount - These guys also make you want to stick around waiting for the next patch or update - I can see it just betting better and better.

Djwarehousehire

This is a fantastic app! Simple to use and the customer support is superlative!

Loopslove

This app makes it so easy to add accessories to projects. We really needed something like this for our site. Customer support is excellent!

Bravuralondon

Our new site initially used variants to promote items we considered a necessary optional extra using dropdown fields, which was an ugly way of upselling. We came across Product Accessories from W3 and must say it works like a charm. We had an initial problem related to our theme but this was very quickly resolved by Brad with zero changes to our theme files. This is a no brainer if you need an easy way to upsell your accessories.

Stevens Water

Great app, does what it is supposed to, and although the interface could provide some more helpful ways to manage the data, what's there is simple enough. What's really fantastic is the service and support.

Fifty Shades Of Grey

This is one MUST HAVE APP!

East to install. The app includes a check box, quick view of the accessory, price including variants.I placed mine between the quantity button and add to cart.

Important note: If you add a product and want to use it as an accessory, make you you run the sync so it shows up in the list.

Damascus

Great app + great follow up service.

I had a JS issue with my add to cart button. It was fixed promptly.