Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Under My Sea

I used this app because it was an easy and helpful addition to my store. What I didn't realise was the awesome support team that I also purchased. Not only did Justin and the team get us help fast, they also went out of their normal work scope and helped our store with other errors that we didn't see before.

NEUSPEED Flow Form

Shopify's standard way to do options is to generate a bunch of variants. With the stuff we are selling this would create pages of variants, which makes them really difficult to maintain and update.

W3Trends Product Accessories lets you add options to the existing product. Basically, displaying products on other product pages. Almost like 'related products'.

The app is really easy to install and works really well out of the gate. However, we had to do some minor tweaks on the CSS to work with our Focal theme. Unfortunately, we do not have in house coder. So in desperation we contacted W3's support for a guide and, lo and behold, they decided to fix everything for us. All done by the next day, exactly how we want things to be... no additional compensation!

5 Stars!!

*Being a Shopify app
*Very reasonable cost
*Ease of Installation
*Great support
*Great result

Go Fetch! pet food

Great fit for my store in encouraging add-on sales. Affordable price. Fast support in helping to get the app set up to my needs. Megan is very responsive and willing to help. She even added a feature that I had requested.

Pumeli

This app is easy to set up and the support is team is highly responsive. A few more options to customize appearance and individual accessory settings would be nice to have. At this price point it's a great little app and the support team really does a great job at providing guidance and taking feedback and turning them into new features.

MacDougall Bats

Easy to use and set up. Great method for cross selling as it makes it as easy as checking the box. Great idea to have the Quick View connected to it as well as the option for the accessory. Thanks to W3 for the great support adding this as well as their Product Options app.

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

Without this app my store couldn't function. It works seamlessly - and their customer service is impeccable.

RCbenchmark

Did exactly what we needed. It required some customization to work with our theme, but the developer offered custom theme programming (for a fee) to apply the needed changes. Highly recommended.

Hi Siena

Just what i was looking for, great quick and easy to use app, and quick customer support when i needed a fix using the app with my customized theme

Alleydesigns

We have lots of packages options which can be added to our main product. The app is easy to use and looks great on our website. Very happy.

Global Jet Club

Megan and the team and W3 were very very helpful in getting a few settings just right for our site. Would highly recommend them if you're looking to show more than one product to your customer for upsells and accessories.