Product Accessories

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Rainbow8

Great Work assistant , it is made us easier to use on this apps, Good Job

Riley2

Justin Smith helped me setup this app and went above and beyond in every way. This is my first day using the app and so far it's fabulous and the customer service is the best I've seen.

Cisco Net Global

Great and easy app to use for my Network Devices

Tara Grinna Swim

Incredible app with second-to-none customer service. Fast to respond, fast to help. Even hired them to customize some things that turned out great!

Easypos Point Of Sale Systems

I'm very happy with this App thank you very much, Product Accessories was just what we were searching for increased sales after a few days from installing.

Maitrephilippe

Very useful app, for me better than any upsell-app. Easy to use and very good support. Thanks.

Lat26

Product Accessories was just what we were looking for! This app is ideal for ecommerce stores looking to sell a few extra products while a customer is making a purchase. Very convenient for our customers to add pads to a product purchase or vice-versa

Mustensile

Great app, and great support justing just made it wonderfull thank you guys :)

Hammock Universe Usa

Works well. For us, it contributed to reducing the number of questions we had if product A is compatible with this and that product. Being able to display those on the product page without having to use a popup reduced the number of questions we got. We are quite pleased with it. Support was great for helping us nicely integrating it with our theme.

S Medio

Great app with great support. I really recommand!