Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Fight Factory

Great product & excellent support.

Pos Fellows

Great add-on and support service! Would highly recommend. Thank you!

Yorris

I had some problems with my theme but the support solved very quickly. 5+ support

Cnbou America

The app is very intuitive and simple to use. We had made a change to our theme that required help from W3. The staff was on the ball and helped resolve the issue very quickly. One suggestion would be to make the accessories able to be arranged in any order that you wanted them to appear on the page. Great app. Great service.

Sierra Madre Research

Works great - going to be a hit on our site.
Justin QUICKLY went into our store and tweaked it to fit our theme! Great work guys!

Evse Adapters

Very useful app. With the included instructions I was up and running in minutes. Support was quick to respond when I had questions.

Wee Boats

Really like this app. Takes a good bit of setup if you have a larger catalog of products, primarily picking all of the accessories, but it should be worth it!

See it in action at

Amish Baskets

Awesome app! We use it on quite a few of our products.

The support is top notch! Got back to us the same day.

Definitely recommend this app to anyone!

Mrs Lords Pantry

Quick and easy set-up. I needed to also have a quantity selector, to which I went to support. I got a response very quickly and got my quantity selector all set up. Brilliant service and brilliant app.

Kids Car Sales

Fantastic app. Our customers are now able to choose the add-ons to their product before making the purchase - saving time and emails back and forth with customers. Well worth the small monthly fee!