Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Cnbou America

The app is very intuitive and simple to use. We had made a change to our theme that required help from W3. The staff was on the ball and helped resolve the issue very quickly. One suggestion would be to make the accessories able to be arranged in any order that you wanted them to appear on the page. Great app. Great service.

Sierra Madre Research

Works great - going to be a hit on our site.
Justin QUICKLY went into our store and tweaked it to fit our theme! Great work guys!

Evse Adapters

Very useful app. With the included instructions I was up and running in minutes. Support was quick to respond when I had questions.

Wee Boats

Really like this app. Takes a good bit of setup if you have a larger catalog of products, primarily picking all of the accessories, but it should be worth it!

See it in action at

Amish Baskets

Awesome app! We use it on quite a few of our products.

The support is top notch! Got back to us the same day.

Definitely recommend this app to anyone!

Mrs Lords Pantry

Quick and easy set-up. I needed to also have a quantity selector, to which I went to support. I got a response very quickly and got my quantity selector all set up. Brilliant service and brilliant app.

Kids Car Sales

Fantastic app. Our customers are now able to choose the add-ons to their product before making the purchase - saving time and emails back and forth with customers. Well worth the small monthly fee!

Test4rr

Works well and helps to add more items to the cart as it's easier for customers to find the matching pieces for a set when they are shown on the same page. Thank you!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This really is awesome! I was able to easily add several accessories to a ton of my products! I still have lots to do but will in time. So nice!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Civilstock

Thanks for such great work. The App fit like a glove with the 101-easy install instructions. The layout of your App; its form is so clean and usable. Almost like it wasn't there at all. We do have a very simple theme so it looks exactly like it.
I did extensive testing to make sure the whole cart process was kosher, with adds and minus and empty and blah blah, you know the drills :)
All Aok! Thank you for making such a specific function that was previously not available standalone. But even though it is standalone you have built a whole city of options to select and clearly and correctly rationalize the accessories against products, collections and even a default accessory :D that is very cool. That shows a VERY well made App.
We are very happy to make your App a permanent part of our shop. It seriously enhances its capability A1. It is reasonably priced, but for an Australian shop it is a little high on your estimates for us.
I'd love to see it come down to US$3 in the long-term future with more people enjoying its superior-lone benefit.
Would be really good for other shops who have a simple theme and want to enhance it, rather than a cosmetic or plugging enhancement.

If you would like to view it on our website here is a link to a page with accessories. I link it because I had to look for a while through the websites of the reviews to find specific products that had accessories against it. :)