Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Dr. Ruth Roberts

Great app to help our customers get the value they want - Rajni did such a great job helping me figure out how to use it!

August 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying the app. With Rajni getting so many reviews we'll have to see about giving her a nice big raise :)

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you any questions from here!

Quark Expeditions

We have been using Bold Bundles for years. Absolutely love it! We recently launched a new theme and required support. Rajni came to the rescue! :D

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We're so happy to see that Rajni could help you out - we know how great she is :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Gualap

Great app, the support is really good ! I had a problem and had an answer quickly that fixed it. Really happy

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're happy to hear that our team could resolve your issue in a timely manner and loom forward to working with your store in the future.

Please let us know if your need anything further from here!

www.buono.sg

Very good app, the staff is very nice and helpful.
Thank you very much. I will keep on using this app.

July 16, 2019

We're glad our support team was able to assist with your inquiry! Please let us know if you need any other assistance - we'd love to help again. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app; great hampers, by the way! Your Italian Taste basket looks amazing.

NYC MUA Jill Harth Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty Products

I am using this app to make product bundles. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but I am getting the hang of it. I booked a phone call and Abjihit was the person who helped me. He was terrific. Patient and thoroughly explained things to me. I am happy so far and optimistic that this app will help me increase my sales averages.

June 27, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really glad to hear you were able to take advantage of booking a call with our app specialist! It can certainly take some time to get to know a new app, and we're more than happy to assist with anything else you need a hand with. Don't hesitate to reach out! We look forward to hearing about your successes with creating bundles.

FogoCharcoal.com

Simran and Rajni gave me an excellent customer service, who taught me several things about the app, and I finally understood how bold app works

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that our support gurus were able to help you understand the app better. :-) Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or run into any issues; we look forward to seeing you succeed!

Babbling Angels

Melody and Guri were GREAT HELP!, Great customer service, I was in the live chat waiting for only 2 min and they help me to integrate perfect the app with my shop! Of all bundle apps, this one is GREAT as it blends exactly with your Shopify fonts, and colors, unlike others once you install them, some of them don't match the style! This one blends so well :)

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad to hear that it blends so nicely with your store! And, we'll be sure to let Melody and Guri know that they've done such a great job. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help!

Soundtoys

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

May 28, 2019

Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad to hear that Aman was able to help! We'll be sure to let her know how much you appreciated her service.

Unimela

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. I'll be sure to let Raphael know about how good a job he's done!

Eastern Drift

Second time I've relied on Product Bundles techs and they have done a greaat job. Very helpful and efficient. 5 stars . Thanks guys!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future! By the way, I love the charms that you have to offer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38