Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Zaman Jewelry

Do not use this app, you pay 19.99$ with the worst service ever. I uninstalled the app because it modified some of my theme functionalities, and been waiting for over 2 weeks for their developers to delete all their files that have been blocking my work. This is not acceptable, my problem is still not solved and I advice all the new users not to install this application. There are many more apps with the same functionalities and less expensive.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We apologize for the delay on the code removal from your store and any stress that may have caused. Our Merchant Success team has reached out and the uninstall request is our highest priority.

Perfume World UK

Shocking service. Signed up for the 14 day trial, set up some bundles and was then told they needed to make some code changes to the site for the bundles to work correctly and needed access. This was given straight away and 13 days later the code changs still hasn't started so I can only assume this is a delay tactic so they can get your money. Avoid like the plague.

Motha Fluffa

DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Created a glitch in my site after downloading. Every price on homepage turned to $19.99 and said Sold Out. No product of mine was sold out or listed at $19.99. This happened immediately after downloading.

PT Ecom Disruptors

When the app gets uninstalled the code still in the products and it messes it up, beware of this, it's happening with everyone not just one store!

ThePawsPalace

App messed my theme up BAD. Had to pay a developer to fix the code that was left after deleting this app. This app should be removed. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Full Option

This app ruined the coding on my site. after uninstalling this app my products are showing up as sold out. haha joke of an app.

Porta Desk

DO NOT INSTALL IT WILL DESTROY YOUR WEBSITE. This app is fucking shit and should be taken off the app store I really wish I could make my rating lower but this is the lowest. I downloaded it and it made all my items out of stock so I uninstalled the app but the code still remained on my website so I had to pay someone to fix it. The support did not help at all.

Eat Your Plants

downloaded this app and it made all my products unseen by customers. I asked for help as no-one could buy anything and they never helped me and I had to pay someone to help me. Horrible customer service !!!

DILMUN

Lost 18% in weekly sales, invested money and one week of my personal time. I read the bad comments and after talking to my developer I decided to install it last Monday June 29th. Basically this app ruined my cart and checkout experience. I hired two developers to look after the errors caused by this and I think the cart error is gone, not so sure. This app was real "TECH HELL" to me.

Lucznik

Once installed, the entire store inventory is displayed as sold out!
In the end, no help just a more hustle with the shop.