Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Pet Banquet

Love ths app. easy to install and intergrates brill with the template .Does everything you would want it to do and more. Here is hoping that we get alot more orders via the app over the next few years. :)

Sproutfield

Great app. Very smooth install and adds much needed functionality.

Active Creatures

Since using the Product Bundle app we have seen a noticeable uplift in sales conversion. It's easy to install and simple to use. We would highly recommend it.

Glam Seamless Hair Extensions

Bold App product bundles is one of many bold apps that we use. We cannot say enough about Bold App support and we have increased sales across the board from the various products Bold offers.

BizzyOne

Awesome and fast installation! Can't wait to try the Bundle App. It looks amazing! Thanks again guys!!!

Sri Importing

The Boldapps Product Bundle is very easy to use and provides flexibility to my online store. The Boldapps customer support is out standing!

Apparelicious

I tried out this product during the free trial period. I was very happy to find that it delivered everything it said it would. This is a very valuable app and well suited to to my store. What I liked most though was how easy it was to use.

Luxury Erotica

Great app and easy to use, support is very helpful as well.

MATTER

Marty has really been helpful and patience with my questions and HTML help - let him ring the gong already!

Triple T Studios

Another great app from Bold Apps! Works perfectly. I asked for the Liquid installation and the customer service is phenomenal! I highly recommend Product Bundles