Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

BowDazzled Cheer Bows

This is the second app I have installed on my site. I have Product Options which I could not run my business without because of the customised focus on my product. Now I have Product Bundle which I am sure will be great. I love the very responsive service and the friendly communication. Keep up the great work.

Edge of Sound

We just started using this app and it seems great already.
Team @ www.edgeofsound.com

My Nutrition Adventure

Amazing fast customer service and apps are so simple to use! Thanks for all your help :)

Legacy Clothing Co

Awesome app. Customer friendly, user friendly, and a great way to upsell and let the customer be in control of how they do it. A+

My Bouncing Baby

Great work guys. I installed your app and you guys help me implement it right away. Great customer service and a great app.

Mommylicious Maternity

Fast and seamless support with install. I have a few other apps from these guys on my ship and they work like a charm. Highly recommended.

Mac in a Sac

The Product Bundles App is just what we are looking for, and will be perfect for our complimentary product range.

We asked for help getting the liquid code installed, and the support from BOLD Apps was excellent.

Highly recommend.

Dappersox - It Starts From The Ground Up

Great App. This app makes it must easier for customers to navigate and helps visualize how much they are saving when purchasing in bulk.

MenZ-MenZY

Bundles of products are fun to use and this app does it so easily. Customer experience is good too. Works perfectly.

La Machine à Vapeur

Une excellente expérience pour cette app qui fait parfaitement son travail.

Et comme d'habitude, un service et une écoute de qualité pour corriger mes petits problèmes.

Merci à l'équipe Bold!