Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Project 3D Printers

Bold Bundle app is exactly what my Shopify store needed. Very easy to use. I got great support from Guri to get me going, but after that very smooth sailing. I must have to boost sales. I really like how it creates a page for your Bold Bundles. Fast customer support. Great communication. Highly recommended. Put it with the Brain and bundles are made for you.

September 6, 2019

We're so glad to hear that our Bundles app is the right solution for your store! And we're glad you like the feature that allows you to create a page of all your Bundle products.

We love hearing that you're using Bundles with Bold Brain as well to create smart, automated bundles that your customers are sure to buy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your experiences.

ALPAKA

Just started using this app, but so far it's looking great. There are so many options to bundle your products plus it looks great on the website! The team is very responsive and they helped us set it up very quickly without any issues.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this review! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Bundles - we're here to do anything we can to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance.

Love your story by the way, and it's awesome to see the craftsmanship that comes out of hand-making your bags!

Sanshee

Great customer service and they help you set everything up. The app could be improved I'm sure, but the customer service is really nice.

August 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! We absolutely welcome and encourage feedback about our apps and our team, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvements!

GlorySmile®

I installed this app, and had no idea how I'm going to start, I've contacted their chat support and spoke with Rajni.

Rajni was of a great assistance, helped me learn about Bold Bundles functionality and customization, I'm really thankful for that.

The app itself is really great, nice design and really help increasing sells!.

I recommend this app, and big thank to Rajni for the help!

August 26, 2019

We're so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you better understand the app and how to get started with it! Our Help Center is also a great knowledge base if you wanted to learn some additional functionalities that may not have come up in conversation.

We're glad to hear you're seeing an increase in sales already! Please let us know if you've got any other questions we can answer for you.

Dr. Ruth Roberts

Great app to help our customers get the value they want - Rajni did such a great job helping me figure out how to use it!

August 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying the app. With Rajni getting so many reviews we'll have to see about giving her a nice big raise :)

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you any questions from here!

Quark Expeditions

We have been using Bold Bundles for years. Absolutely love it! We recently launched a new theme and required support. Rajni came to the rescue! :D

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We're so happy to see that Rajni could help you out - we know how great she is :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Gualap

Great app, the support is really good ! I had a problem and had an answer quickly that fixed it. Really happy

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're happy to hear that our team could resolve your issue in a timely manner and loom forward to working with your store in the future.

Please let us know if your need anything further from here!

www.buono.sg

Very good app, the staff is very nice and helpful.
Thank you very much. I will keep on using this app.

July 16, 2019

We're glad our support team was able to assist with your inquiry! Please let us know if you need any other assistance - we'd love to help again. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app; great hampers, by the way! Your Italian Taste basket looks amazing.

NYC MUA Jill Harth Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty Products

I am using this app to make product bundles. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but I am getting the hang of it. I booked a phone call and Abjihit was the person who helped me. He was terrific. Patient and thoroughly explained things to me. I am happy so far and optimistic that this app will help me increase my sales averages.

June 27, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really glad to hear you were able to take advantage of booking a call with our app specialist! It can certainly take some time to get to know a new app, and we're more than happy to assist with anything else you need a hand with. Don't hesitate to reach out! We look forward to hearing about your successes with creating bundles.

FogoCharcoal.com

Simran and Rajni gave me an excellent customer service, who taught me several things about the app, and I finally understood how bold app works

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that our support gurus were able to help you understand the app better. :-) Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or run into any issues; we look forward to seeing you succeed!