Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

The Original Black Friday & Cyber Monday Bundle App.

Skogenskonge

DO NOT DOWNLOAD, this app made my page take 50sec to load in and it burried itself deeeep inside my theme, it makes it so you cant just remove the code files, you have to fix alot of code that has been replace. i have now spent over 5 hours finding what they changed and changed it back. i am not 100% if i've done it correct but i have no other choice than to keep on looking and hoping for the best. if you want your costumers to wait ca 1min before they can browse your store then this is the app for you.

HO KARAN

NOT WORKING :((
Both bundles and Upsell apps are not working and after weeks its still not solved. I feel like ive waisted precious time and money i should i have gained with other apps.
Very unhappy customer

BakeNight

Completely messed up my shop. Do not use the app!! Made really bad experiences with the service and the app

D.ESHOP

need to remove the app completely, i already eliminate but still appear BUNDLE variants, need all to be removed al variants created by this app inmediately!

Famme

Messed up our store. A complete hell to fix.

Installed it, suddenly it made changes to our theme making weird text show up. Uninstalling the app after deleting the bundles. The code that remains makes the site really slow.

Fest-Market

It just messed up my product page. Once the code has been modified by this app, you can still delete the app, it wont give you your previous theme back Thank you !

VYB Active Australia

Added the app and was immediately charged without a trial. Then I found out that it only offers a % discount not a dollar amount... So wasted time and money on this app, not worth the hype

December 19, 2019

Hi there. It looks like you had downloaded the app a couple of years ago, in which case the trial would not reset. We attempted to call you in order to see what we could do, however were unable to get through.

While we don't offer a dollar amount off, we do have the ability to offer a fixed bundle price, which automatically calculates the percentage off of the product bundle.

We'd love to speak with you over the phone to see if there's anything we can do to help with your experience - please let us know if there's a better time we can call you and chat.

Cape Cali

DON"T GET THIS APP IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN BUSINESS!

It stopped all codes from being used. It stopped our ambassador influencer program. All influencers didn't promote us like last year and we lost a lot of SALES because of it. The app stopped all cart recovery emails with discount codes to come back and shop. It messed up our site big time 3 weeks ago when we started the app with BFCM weekend.

The app stopped all shipping on the site for 6 hours after the Bold team went into our site to fix some other problems. A customer had to point it out to us that there was a problem with the site through FB messaging. Shopify fixed the shipping problem that Bold messed up. Shopify did not support us with Bold because it's third-party software., though they told us to use Bold.

Our small team of 3 spent multiple hours answering questions about why the site wasn't working right. We had to do a lot of draft orders by hand. Wouldn't allow for Shopify's built-in BOGO automatic discounts to run. The app took way too long to propagate when a change was made (hours). We had lots of upset and dissatisfied costumers. We were able to give away a few free $40 gift cards with bundle purchases but will have to see if they get redeemed. All in all, it was not a good experience and we had to pay you for it as well. I hope we keep afloat into the new year. I would NOT recommend your app to anyone.

December 13, 2019

Hello there. I wanted to first start off by profusely apologizing for the negative experience you had with our Bundles app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

We wish we had been made aware of the issues that happened once our specialist had made a fix for you regarding the cents. We would have been sure to investigate the issue further to see if we could pinpoint it and get it resolved for you ASAP.

If you wanted to give our app another chance, we would have our team of installers get the code properly installed on your store - while automatic installations are helpful, sometimes they need a bit of extra work due to the vast amount of different themes.

One of our app experts, Guri, has reached out to you to discuss our offer further. If you are interested, we'd love to make this right for you. If not, we completely understand, and are very regretful that this is the experience you had while using our app.

PRETTYPARTY

The 24/7 app support within the app doesn't work. App doesn't display bundles anywhere, even after using the auto update.

Try to contact support from their site and they don't accept or consider gmail addresses to be that of business. Many use gmail for their business.

Nothing works out of the box and as simple as they say in their description.

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you for bringing the support issue to our attention. I see what you are referring to, and I've brought that up with my supervisor in order to get this fixed ASAP. I'm very sorry it didn't work for you!

I also recreated the Gmail issue with our contact form, and have asked the appropriate team about this in order to see if that was a mistake, or if there's a specific reason we're unable to accept Gmail addresses. Once again, I'm very sorry you had so much trouble getting through to our support team - your experience certainly should not have been like that.

I see that Jade has completed the installation for you in order to get everything working. If you're still interested in giving the app a try now that things are working properly (he tested it and ensured it is running correctly on the theme you specified), then we'd love to work with you to get things working how you had hoped to, to the best of our abilities.

Please reach out and let us know if you'd still like to move forward with the app; one of our specialists, Brysen, attempted to phone you in order to help, but was unable to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hahakiddy

I installed and buy this app ,and then my "buy it now" button can not works ,And I can very hard to find the right person from blod team to help me to fix the problem .

November 19, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry you've run into an issue after the installation! We'd love to look into this further for you - our app specialist, Rajni, attempted to reach you on the phone number you provided but was unable to get through. Do you mind emailing us back at your earliest convenience with another phone number to try?

We want to ensure we can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible!