Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Tokocondet.com

Great app.. Easy to use, and so powerful

Mens Formal

Great app and support is quick and helpful. Definitely recommend this one!

CaptainCase

Good value app, i think it will make a big difference to my average order values. Thanks Bold Apps!

foxy & boops

Customer Service experience has been brilliant - very responsive and helpful. Installation completed quickly. Can't wait to launch on the site! Thank you

Violin Pros

Great App. It works as advertised and is easy to manage. Additionally, I've had a great experience working with the support team. I was having a display issue and Ron from Bold apps proactively changed some CSS and fixed the problem. The app is great and I highly recommend the bold app team!

Dulita Titu

It took a little bit to add the code, but once I followed the steps, it was great. Would love it even more if it supported Chinese characters.

SilverbackTech

This is one of our favourite apps. Every store should have it!
Installation can be a bit tricky if you haven't touched your theme liquid before, in which case we highly recommend the e installation service Bold Apps offers.

Bolla Bands

The bundles look great in my store. Thanks for the fast customer service!

Knox Furniture

Exactly what I was looking for to bundle furniture together. Can't thank you enough.

Farmyard Hens

Brilliant. Just what I wanted. Well worth paying the extra $25 to have these guys install the app for you. They had it up and running in less than a day.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do and looks great, but most importantly for me it is simple to use.
Recommended!