Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Drink Wisconsinbly

Great App! Easy to install, and easy to understand. We started getting bundles sales in the first couple hours!

Dojo Muscle

Bold apps is the best. I have used so many different apps and none have the depth and customer service that Bold Apps has. I used Product options and now product bundles to increase sales. Amazing stuff.

Mi Eskuinkle

Great app, easy to use, and excellent to augment the sales per customer!!

Dirty Shirty

We were struggling with making combos off of the regular shopify lay out!
this app has increased our sales in the first few days of having it. AND its fun to make random combo offers!

420 Wireless

Works great- easy for bundling items together

BRADA & MAXI

I have been tried this for several days - this app is like aspirin for your product set discount headache: reasonable price, tons of useful functionality, nice design, quick support, etc.
I'll update my review after some more testing but right now, this is what I'm looking for. Thank you Bold App

Boss Sports Nutrition

Great App! Very simple to use and after spending about 5 minutes with it we already sold a bundle! Thank You for such an easy to use and functional app!

The Bright Company

Great app - bundle functionality is exactly as needed. Easy to install. Good configuration options and excellent support from Bold Apps when you need it - via chat or email.

Jinnology

Another great app from this company! Highly recommended for its easy installation and easy to use bundle creator. Boost sales today for your store and get this app!

The Hippy Clothing Co.

Really really handy app, it's helped us create some fab bundles already. Support from these guys is excellent as always.