Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

420 Wireless

Works great- easy for bundling items together

BRADA & MAXI

I have been tried this for several days - this app is like aspirin for your product set discount headache: reasonable price, tons of useful functionality, nice design, quick support, etc.
I'll update my review after some more testing but right now, this is what I'm looking for. Thank you Bold App

Boss Sports Nutrition

Great App! Very simple to use and after spending about 5 minutes with it we already sold a bundle! Thank You for such an easy to use and functional app!

The Bright Company

Great app - bundle functionality is exactly as needed. Easy to install. Good configuration options and excellent support from Bold Apps when you need it - via chat or email.

Jinnology

Another great app from this company! Highly recommended for its easy installation and easy to use bundle creator. Boost sales today for your store and get this app!

The Hippy Clothing Co.

Really really handy app, it's helped us create some fab bundles already. Support from these guys is excellent as always.

Sagebrush Coffee

Loving the app and everything these guys have to offer.

Vessel

Fantastic app. We are now bundling up numerous associated (and non-associated) products to drive sales. Changed our approach to selling on shopify.

Puremade Baby

Easy to use app and helpful on our site. Any support related questions were responded to right away and help in getting setup was also quick and easy. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to offer bundle discounts.

The Table Server

Wonderful app that is an asset to any shopify store. The quick and wonderful customer service is also a plus! The ability to bundle up our tables and offer discounts to our customers will be a great way to boost sales.

Joe Perri