Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Jimmy Swagg™ International Eyewear, Apparel & Creative Media House

Great app! Works awesome and they have great customer service

Cor Silver Skincare

Little tricky getting started implementing the code but well worth it. This is a great app very easy to use and extremely valuable for our shop.

I especially value the effort you guys make to ensure the visuals are appealing.

Great work.

WaterCheck.biz

Product Bundles is a great app to create special deals for our customers and to sell more !!! ... Y'all gotta get this app !!! Bold Apps makes it so easy !!!

Southern Home Supply

All of the apps these guys make are amazing. Easy to use, flexible, aesthetically appealing...what more could you want? Yeah it's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I tried the free ones first and there is a reason I got rid of them. Give it a try!

10 Motives Ireland

I wanted an app for my website that I could bundle items together easily and without fuss. I have been only just build my site and have seen so many app developers but these guys products are great! Ive got a few on the my website and all are working great. So easy to use and manage as well. The support and set up that I needed as I am not a tech wiz was seamless.

I hoping for big things from the website and these apps wont do any harm at all. Thanks Boldapps

Overhang Ltd

Excellent app, fantastic support. The team at Bold installed all the quick with a day and we were off and running with the app. Already seen some action from our customers as well. Can't recommend it enough.

Vaper Venue

This app works EXACTLY as advertised! Had a minor bug after the initial install but their support team fixed it in MINUTES! Great app and great job BOLD support team! Thank you!

Charming Villain

We use to manually create a section for bundles. Now that we found this app, our workflow has been cut down significantly. We can't wait to try out the other apps that are offered by this amazing company!

2POOD

We use this at http://www.2POOD.com and it is an awesome app. The developers are super friendly and helpful also. I recommend having them install the app. They are very quick, was less than 1 day. http://2pood.myshopify.com

Sports Gadgets Uk

Great App, does everything I need and more, with absolutely A1 superfast support. Very impressed!