Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

This app is great, it has allowed us to increase our promotion options and has already resulted in a sale. Add to that the bonus of a staff that is actually willing to help and we don't regret the decision at all.

Cigar Manor

Support has been fantastic. We paid the team to modify our liquid, it was done quickly. Now we look forward to creating some bundles to offer our customers discounts!

Lemon & Line, LLC

Really great app.

Seamless integration and very good customer support. If you are looking for a bundler app, that actually works, this is the one.

Thanks guys.

Daily Nutrition

We us just about every app Bold Apps has made and love them. We just recently installed Prodcut Bundles and had them help us install it on our site. I thought it would take 3-5 business days but they got it done on a Saturday which was awesome.

FoxyMango

Definitely recommend this app! Needed help from Bold team to get it working within my theme but eventually it was up and running and within the 2-week trial I got a bundle order. So the app already paid for itself for a couple of months! I was wanting to do bundles before this app came along but didn't want the manual inventory management hassles, and now that issue is solved thanks to Product Bundles.

www.gummybabies.com.au

Fantastic app. Just solved a ton of problems for me.

The Sikh Bookshelf

Great app - and priced right. Just one "bundle" sale a month pays for the cost. But the best part is the customer service. I am LOST when it comes to installing these things, and Ron just jumped in and mad it happen for me. Many thanks and I think this one will be a winner!

White Rhino Products

Great app and great customer service