Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Charming Villain

We use to manually create a section for bundles. Now that we found this app, our workflow has been cut down significantly. We can't wait to try out the other apps that are offered by this amazing company!

2POOD

We use this at http://www.2POOD.com and it is an awesome app. The developers are super friendly and helpful also. I recommend having them install the app. They are very quick, was less than 1 day. http://2pood.myshopify.com

Sports Gadgets Uk

Great App, does everything I need and more, with absolutely A1 superfast support. Very impressed!

Beach Babe Swimwear

Love this app! It's gonna work great for unique sales and specials, also for helping ladies know what products match nicely together. Awesome customer service and fast delivery.( I had there techs do the Liquid Files) thank you for this amazing app!

Loja da In-Libris

Very useful app. Very good support.

Childrenchic

Great app, I love how flexible it is, especially in settings and display options (especially css).

Also, excellent support.

Highly recommend it

Nutraspire

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

BeautyZone Vietnam

That's great. It's realy make my customer more crary. Thank you.

Turnup

Support was really helpful in custom configuring this app and ironing out all the kinks. They went above and beyond my expectations. My site had fully crashed and they spent many hours getting it online..Every second of the way I was met with timely responses and meticulous attention to detail. I wish I had a development team as dedicated as the one at Bold apps. My contact Jay made sure they went above and beyond! In all areas. I happily use 4 of their apps.

So Worth Loving

We just used this app for the first time for our shop. It is incredibly easy to use! Thank you so much creating a product that small businesses can use to help promote multiple items at once. I will definitely use this again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to bundle multiple items together at a discounted price.