Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Layla's Shop

This app is excellent! I'd still request that they add a few features, but overall it works great, is easy to use and customize and looks perfect on my website! I would highly recommend. Their customer service is most excellent as well.

El Camino Bracelets.

Great App. Loads of different ways to use it and easy to operate. Only slight negative point would be that it sometimes take too long to hear back from emails from the app producers.

Punchdrunk Panda

Easy to install and I see a lot of potential in this app. Great customer service as well.

I had to uninstall this since I was informed that given my shop's needs, I've installed the wrong app. Wups! Nonetheless I look forward to using this app in the future.

POINT 3 Basketball

Love the concept but have been having a lot of problems with implementation. Any other Shopify customers have problems using this app for collections rather than products? Been waiting over a week for an answer from support but so far, no love. Hope we can make this work properly as it's very cool.

GymBistro

Great app! U'll be losing out if this app is not installed in your webstore!

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

KROM Kendama

So far an easily workable app that allows me to do exactly what I want in creating the best deals for my customers. Thumbs up on all aspects.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

This app is great, it has allowed us to increase our promotion options and has already resulted in a sale. Add to that the bonus of a staff that is actually willing to help and we don't regret the decision at all.

Cigar Manor

Support has been fantastic. We paid the team to modify our liquid, it was done quickly. Now we look forward to creating some bundles to offer our customers discounts!