Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Fest-Market

It just messed up my product page. Once the code has been modified by this app, you can still delete the app, it wont give you your previous theme back Thank you !

purelyelizabeth

Incredible product, easy to use, & top-notch customer service. Naman, in particular, was extremely knowledgable and was a big help in answering all my questions.

Humarian

I was having an issue where depending on how the customer got to the checkout with the bundle product, they would either see the discount code area or not. I messaged support and immediately the rep, Cody, know exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it. He walked me through the whole thing! I did not have to worry about anything. Great app, great support!

NEATS USA

I believe that it is a great tool to have and I am anticipating more sales. Thank you for the excellent support provided to help me get up and running.

Davek Canada

I installed it to check it out and now my images no longer load on shopping cart page. Tip: To fix this, roll back your cart.liquid code to original code prior to install. On the positive side, their customer service team was responsive and tried to help almost immediately.

Hi Brazil Market

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!

Phoenix Sweets

Updated: Thanks the team to provide assistance to fixed the issue perfectly. Now we can proceed to try out the exciting features.

We are sure that the bundle features would bring more business to our store.

Self Tape Store

Kelsey was very patient and very clear. Great tone. Felt supported! Good job Abdhi - quick and clear solve. Thank you!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to work with you through the issues or questions you had when using our live chat service. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

VYB Active Australia

Added the app and was immediately charged without a trial. Then I found out that it only offers a % discount not a dollar amount... So wasted time and money on this app, not worth the hype

December 19, 2019

Hi there. It looks like you had downloaded the app a couple of years ago, in which case the trial would not reset. We attempted to call you in order to see what we could do, however were unable to get through.

While we don't offer a dollar amount off, we do have the ability to offer a fixed bundle price, which automatically calculates the percentage off of the product bundle.

We'd love to speak with you over the phone to see if there's anything we can do to help with your experience - please let us know if there's a better time we can call you and chat.

QREMA

I needed an app to give my customers bundle options for my site and received excellent customer service from Chintan, Rajni, and Laurel. I had to come back and forth to the chat and they all worked together to link and ensure I got a resolution. Even Daniel helped in when my chat was disconnected with Laurel and quickly got us back! The teamwork really showed and I, as a customer, I appreciate it very much. I got this app to have gift boxes options. I'm excited to see how it goes for my Qrema.shop store!

December 16, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with our live chat team - we're glad to hear they worked together to get you re-connected and ensure you had your issues resolved quickly! Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your soaps are gorgeous and your products look fantastic; we hope you see great success with the gift box option you're giving to customers. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56