Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

The Meatery

The app works pretty well given the limitations I think Shopify creates. There are little intricacies like it does not work from a draft order and some CSS that I didn't love, but support has been fantastic. Harpreet and Challi both made the adjustments to make it perfect for me, and for that reason I am a 5-star review all day!

MR EATWELL

We had a theme update the day before a huge launch and all of the code for the bundles was deleted. Chandan in customer service was so quick to respond and put us in contact with Naman who worked extremely quickly to get us back online. It was awesome service and we can't thank the Bold Bundles team enough!

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Kudos will be passed along to Chandan and Naman. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Emerage Cosmetics

Support works like magic! Shoutout to Challi who responded my app live chat and quickly fixed the issue!

May 19, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We'll be sure to pass them along to Challi. Thanks again for choosing Bold.

Rob Hulford Shop

What a poor app, sought help from support which was an email sent back to me which said... " We found 0 helpful articles that solved similar requests from other merchants: Don't forget to check out our online Help Center! " Avoid this app !

Loud Sisters Shop

Bold Support has been SUPER helpful – I've had all kinds of really specific questions that they have patiently answered and on more than one occasion they have helped me edit specific code. (A special thank you to Challi today!)

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

YOLOtek

BOLD, please fix all the known issues and ALLOW BUNDLES TO BE SOLD ON GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK. That is correct, once you spend a week setting everything up, the bundles you created CANNOT be sold on Google or Facebook,,,, only your website. Call Bold and ask they why? They don't know. This alone is way strange. Buggy software and bundles cannot have discount codes. Love the fact they have an onboarding person, so you can discover all this in two weeks instead of 5. BOLD, please fix all the items I sent you... but gotta find a bundle app now, so bye!

Skipwith Organics

Finding the right app can be a challenge. Bold Bundles has an incredible supporting staff that helps make tailoring to your site an easy process. Special shout outs to Stephanie, Bhumi, and Brysen, who continue to provide great assistance to us when needed.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Stephanie, Bhumi and Brysen was able to assist you. We are always there to help you when you need us. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Çois Cycling Legacy

App isn't always working, we had to apologize and refund clients for paying the full price without the discount. Others didn't buy from us because they had to pay the full price while they should have had a bundle discount.
Took customer service a week and they didn't find what the problem was. Free trial ends tomorrow, we decided not to pay for an app that isn't working.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any technical issues you have experienced using the app. I can confirm that one of our Bundles experts has reached out requesting some information to trouble shoot the issue further.

Kelvin Deals

Buyer Beware, The BOGO part of this APP is very flawed, Customers can end up getting both for free in the check out ! BOLD was no help fixing this problem in the middle of a Holiday sale. you could loose thousands and have a bunch of pissed off customers.

Koffi Company

Great customer support. They instantly start working on your issues. Will definetly choose BoldCommerce more often. Stephanie & Mayank from the live support team did a great work assisting with my issues.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. So happy to hear that Stephanie and Mayank were able to provide great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62