Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Babbling Angels

Melody and Guri were GREAT HELP!, Great customer service, I was in the live chat waiting for only 2 min and they help me to integrate perfect the app with my shop! Of all bundle apps, this one is GREAT as it blends exactly with your Shopify fonts, and colors, unlike others once you install them, some of them don't match the style! This one blends so well :)

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad to hear that it blends so nicely with your store! And, we'll be sure to let Melody and Guri know that they've done such a great job. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help!

Haven Mattress

Ruined the coding, dont install this app. Luckily I manually backed up my theme. Otherwise would completely ruin the business! NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!!

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - our Specialists have reached out to discuss how we can best help. If possible, please check your store's contact email address and we'll be more than happy to do what we can to help out. Thank you for your patience.

OPINARI - Driver's Essentials

** Update, after this review, the customer service replied directly and double checked if all damage has been repaired, so prompt customer service, can't say else! I keep the message below like a manual for other users.

When deleting the app, please follow below instructions to totally delete it:

1. Delete all the offers you have made
2. Delete the app
3. Delete all the liquids and snippets, including the hidden Shappify tabs.
4. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
5. Go to the product-template.liquid and delete
{%- unless bundle_loaded == 'true' -%}
{%- include 'shappify-bdl-load-bundle' -%}
{%- assign bundle_loaded = 'true' -%}
{%- endunless -%}

May 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing, and I completely understand the severity of the issues.

I can see that our apps specialists have reached out to you, and I hope that we're able to come to a resolution. Thank you so much for your patience in the meantime.

Soundtoys

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

May 28, 2019

Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad to hear that Aman was able to help! We'll be sure to let her know how much you appreciated her service.

Sky Sins

I used this app to create bundles on my store but it's full of bugs. Had too many issues and the support helps - although it's a very slow process. Hopefully, they will fix all the bugs.

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing inside the Bundles app. One of our support specialists has reached out to see if there's any way that we can resolve these issues for you, so if possible please let us know. We'd love to get in touch over the phone.

Unimela

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. I'll be sure to let Raphael know about how good a job he's done!

Equestrian Performance

WARNING! If you add this app then remove it, their code will 404 your checkout causing serious loss of sales. We aren't the first company affected by this and is very slack on their behalf

May 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - I'm deeply to sorry to hear about the issues that you were facing. I know that one of our specialists has reached out to provide any assistance to resolve any remaining issues. We want to make sure that we're doing as much as we possibly can, so please let us know if there's anything further that we can do to help.

Bub Bundles

Loses a star as it's choice of image size is very off sometimes making the display in the store of the bundles look ordinary. Otherwise the app is great, all the bundle types I need, though manual installation is not for the feint of heart if you have no development background (the automated installation fails on my theme due to how it is broken up).

Fix the image size issue via a setting or better calculation, and 5 stars is waiting ;)

April 30, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, and for bringing your issue to our attention - we totally understand that the look of your Bundles are important!

One of our app specialists has sent you an email to help out! We're looking forward to helping; please respond when you are able. :-)

Eastern Drift

Second time I've relied on Product Bundles techs and they have done a greaat job. Very helpful and efficient. 5 stars . Thanks guys!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future! By the way, I love the charms that you have to offer!

Sleep Siren

I added this app to my store using their "auto installer". The app broke my website and I had over 3 hours downtime before I was finally able to reach anyone at Bold Commerce for support. Would think extremely hard before installing any of their apps again.

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the downtime that you faced when using our app.

I know that we have reached out by opening a new ticket for you - but we would love the chance to discuss this over the phone to see if there's anything we can do on our end to make this a better experience for you.