Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

LuxeBeautify

Very good application and great customer service. Increases profits dramatically and looks great on my product pages.

December 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you've seen an increase in profits using our Bundles app! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else - we're more than happy to help again.

Hjärtgruppen

It wasn't a perfect installation. But I guess it can be fixed. I think the big problem is the price. The price is the same as for Shopify, that's just plain wrong. I feel that more and more apps are charging obscene prices.

December 12, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to apologize that you had some trouble with the installation - we'd be more than happy to get the app installed for you if you wanted to give it another try. We understand Liquid can be difficult to work with, which is why we have a team of experts on standby ready to help with an app's installation.

Please let us know if you'd like to give the app another shot; we'd be happy to provide you with a new trial to test out all of its features.

Cellutherapie

Awesome app and customer service !! Thanks :) I got a problem with the display and their great support was there to help me.

December 10, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our app AND customer service - we strive to offer top-notch support and products. :-)

Sorry that you ran into some issues with the display! We're glad that our team was able to help you get everything working as needed. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Brewferm

Bold has the best customer service, and their products just work. When they don't do exactly what we need them to do, they are always willing to get in and change the code for us so that we get exactly what we want. Highly recommend Bold and all of their products. And Priyanka is an awesome customer service rep. We've used her a few times and she's always dead on.

December 10, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate your kind words about our apps and our support! Thank you so much for the recommendation - we're glad to hear that Priyanka has been able to help you out on a few occasions now.

Please let us know if we can help again, and we look forward to seeing your continued success!

The Beauty Hack

Rafael helped a lot with my request. Installed the app and it was not working properly, requested for a professional install and it got done in 2 days even if they had an ongoing holiday!

December 9, 2019

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you had some initial problems with the installation - we're glad that we could offer you a professional install from our team of experts in a short amount of time! That's certainly what we strive for. :-)

If you've got any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to reach out! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

PRETTYPARTY

The 24/7 app support within the app doesn't work. App doesn't display bundles anywhere, even after using the auto update.

Try to contact support from their site and they don't accept or consider gmail addresses to be that of business. Many use gmail for their business.

Nothing works out of the box and as simple as they say in their description.

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you for bringing the support issue to our attention. I see what you are referring to, and I've brought that up with my supervisor in order to get this fixed ASAP. I'm very sorry it didn't work for you!

I also recreated the Gmail issue with our contact form, and have asked the appropriate team about this in order to see if that was a mistake, or if there's a specific reason we're unable to accept Gmail addresses. Once again, I'm very sorry you had so much trouble getting through to our support team - your experience certainly should not have been like that.

I see that Jade has completed the installation for you in order to get everything working. If you're still interested in giving the app a try now that things are working properly (he tested it and ensured it is running correctly on the theme you specified), then we'd love to work with you to get things working how you had hoped to, to the best of our abilities.

Please reach out and let us know if you'd still like to move forward with the app; one of our specialists, Brysen, attempted to phone you in order to help, but was unable to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you.

hannasillitoe

I've gone from GREAT :) to POOR :( & now back to GREAT again!!

I'm going to leave my previous comments below so that I'm sharing my honest experience. But I would like to thank Eric for contacting me so quickly by phone and working tirelessly over the course of a single day to get everything fixed for me. My site is working perfectly. The checkout conflict is resolved. The bundles are formatted beautifully. I think we've finally cracked it. Regardless of my issues with this app, I can't fault the team. They genuinely seem to care. They want to get it right. I'm confident that this is the app for me going forward. Thanks guys, let's hope we've resolved everything.

THE NEGATIVE
I wish I had taken more notice of the negative reviews :( At first this app seemed like a dream (see my original review below) but it's absolutely messed up my store & customer services have stopped responding to me to sort it out. I'm using the prestige theme & when customers go to checkout the prices of my products simply don't match what they're seeing in their cart. Everything is jumbled up & a complete mess. I was told this would take a day or two to fix. Two weeks on .. not only am I still getting daily complaints from customers about the checkout mess, the bundles I'd put together for a Christmas offer this weekend are formatted so badly with text overlapping, images not showing and chunks of the website missing. It's completely screwed up my store. I was told my ticket was a 'high priority' I'd hate to see low priority if a fortnight later it's actually worse! The Bold team sent me an email a week ago telling me everything was fixed. I replied to say it absolutely wasn't. No response from them since. I contacted the Prestige development team to see if they could assist and before I'd even mentioned the app by name they asked if it was a Bold app I was having trouble with. STAY AWAY if you value your customers. This app causes nothing but grief and hassle. Now I've got the nightmare of trying to get it removed to restore everything back to normal. Wish I'd listened to the negative reviews.

ORIGINAL REVIEW (I should have waited longer to test it fully!)

So, here's what I wanted ... an app that not only bundled my products together, but also drew down on stock from my existing inventory. So that I didn't have to physically pre-assemble a certain percentage of my stock. At first I wasn't sure whether it was something this app could do. It wasn't immediately obvious. So I reached out to Mayank on Live Chat who quickly explained it's in the premium version (also a free trial) It worked brilliantly! For some reason today (Black Friday) some of my bundles weren't working quite right, so I reached out again on the Live Chat. The team answered within seconds, looked at the back end data for me and explained it's because I need to disable my 'Buy it Now' button. They helped me do that and it's running brilliantly! This app achieved everything I was looking for and todays support - especially from Art, Jonathan & Simran has been fantastic! Excited to keep trialling different bundles out for customers through one simple interface.

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Wow, thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app and support - we're so glad to hear that you were able to give Bundles a go on a free trial, while still getting those inventory features you were looking for! :-)

We're glad to hear you were able to use our Live Chat feature to get some quick answers, and some help from a few of our other specialists to make sure your bundles were appearing properly for your Black Friday sales!

Best of luck with your sales this weekend, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything more from us! We look forward to seeing your continued success with Bundles. :-)

Sea Savers

so far the customer service on the live chat has been great. left me feeling safe, even though its a high pressure day. Sukh was attentive and thorough. Lets see how the tickets gets completed. hopefully it will be just as thorough

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that you've been able to use our live chat support and left feeling calm and safe, even with Black Friday upon us! We've got all hands on deck for this busy weekend, so I'm sure that you'll get a prompt and helpful response. :-)

Good luck with your sales today!

Shule Bags

The app offers what i was looking for. If you want to create specific discounts this app might help you ! Their live support was great! Thanks Dylan for help!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We're happy to hear that our app is able to suit your business' needs. :-)

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad Dylan was able to help you out with what you needed help with. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else.

Hahakiddy

I installed and buy this app ,and then my "buy it now" button can not works ,And I can very hard to find the right person from blod team to help me to fix the problem .

November 19, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry you've run into an issue after the installation! We'd love to look into this further for you - our app specialist, Rajni, attempted to reach you on the phone number you provided but was unable to get through. Do you mind emailing us back at your earliest convenience with another phone number to try?

We want to ensure we can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible!