Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Alonzo's Oil

So far so good. I am like a chimpanzee fixing a Ferrari when it comes to codes and such, so that was my main concern. It was easy enough for me to do it, so you should be fine too. When I encounter a small hiccup, Rahul was available on chat with an immediate response and we got it fixed in minutes.

November 5, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far. I personally can understand where you're coming from with the code, I'm not well-versed in that myself, so it's great to hear that you were able to get the code installed with our Help Center instructions!

Awesome to hear that Rahul was able to get you back on track when you encountered a small hiccup; we appreciate the review a lot, thank you! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and we look forward to your continued success. :-)

Sumo Sleep

Guri and his team did an amazing job!

We were having issues at first but they jumped on the phone right away and resolved it. Our AOV has gone up 25% after installing this app. I tried quite a few product bundle apps, but Bold's is by far the best one.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing new releases from the Bold team!

October 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Guri and some of our other specialists were able to speak with you over the phone to get the app working properly.

We're so glad to hear that you've been able to see such great results from Bundles so far! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and continuing to make the app even better.

Box of Thoughts

I am still working on having the app installed, however, Chintan has been most helpful in offering updates on the progress. Thanks Chintan!

October 18, 2019

Hi there; thank you for the review! We look forward to getting the app installed on your store so you can begin using it. :-)

We're glad to hear that Chintan has been able to update you along the way; we hope to get it ready for you very soon!

wowlunch

I had lots of problems with the installation but as soon as I got hold with life saviour Sukh my problems went flying out of the window Sukh thanks so so much for your help you are a star!

October 16, 2019

We'll be sure to share the kind words with Sukh; we're glad to hear he was able to assist you with the installation! So sorry you ran into some problems with it in the first place.

DERMALOGICA

I had some problems installing the bundle app in the store and was helped very quickly. Within very little time the app was installed and running on the page. Problems with it later on also were solved to my complete satisfactions. I am very satisfied.

October 10, 2019

Hello! We're very sorry you ran into some issues with the installation of Bundles; we know that Liquid code can be difficult to use, so we always offer help from our expert installers in case you run into any issues. Thank you for the review; we're really glad that we could assist you with the issues you've run into!

Scrumpies of Mayfair

We are having a terrible experience. We had one ticket issued and then a request to cancel that ticket followed. We have missed the first week of our four week promotion as a result of the slow service response and the inability to support the implementation of the product and it is still not implemented.

Hi, I have seen your reply to our review and we have replied to all your emails and even gave you the requested access to our site. However, we have now abandoned the product.

October 8, 2019

Hi there. We're very committed to getting to the bottom of this issue for you so that it does not affect your store any further. However, we haven't received a response from you since you first opened a request ticket. Our latest email was sent out yesterday, as a follow-up from our previous 2 emails.

Could you please let me know if there's a better email we can reach you at, just in case these ones aren't going through? One of our specialists also left a message at the number you left us in hopes he could reach you.

Please respond to this if you see it, and let us know if you've been getting our emails, and if not, how we can better reach you!

INNATA

We just started using this app and our experience has been great. Customer service is super quick; Simran has helped us have a more user friendly and satisfying experience.

October 1, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you've loving the app and the experience you have had with us thus far. :-)

We aim to provide the best in what we do! We really appreciate your review, and hope you continue loving Bundles - please let us know if we can help any further!

Perlier

Easy integration, and customer service is exceptional. Sukh immediately responded, pinpointed the issue quickly, and submitted a ticket for installation assistance for me right away. Terrific service!

September 25, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you've found the app to be easily integrated onto your store, and that our customer service specialists were able to assist you with the install!

By the way, your honey bath & body products look amazing!

hangful

After trying out this app, I saw the potential it had but decided it wasn't the right fit for my store's vision and theme. After I decided to remove it, however, problems arised when the bundle boxes sill remained visible on my store. I had trouble removing them, however the support team was very quick to respond to my concerns and help me fix the issues. Special thanks to Charles from Bold Commerce who went out of his way to see this issue resolved all the way through.

September 23, 2019

Hi there. I'm very sorry you had troubles with getting the app properly installed, and when it wasn't working properly, uninstalled.

Liquid code can sometimes be difficult to implement, so we have a team of installers ready to get the code installed properly onto any theme for all of our merchants.

Should you decide you'd like to give our Bundles app another try, we'd be more than glad to get one of our installers to complete the install and test it out so you can try the app out how it should work! However, we understand you need to do what's best for your business, and are also more than willing to get the app's code completely removed from your store should you wish.

One of our specialists, Charles, has left you an email, and was unable to reach you via phone. Please let us know what you'd like to do, and we will gladly assist with whichever option you choose!

I Love Drift Clothing

Excellent app to create bundles and have them listed on a separate page as well as the product page. Excellent support provided for install.

September 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review. We're really happy to hear that you're loving Bold Bundles and its ability to have your bundles on both the product and a separate page. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other help now that the installation is complete!