Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Lucznik

Once installed, the entire store inventory is displayed as sold out!
In the end, no help just a more hustle with the shop.

JEWELUP EU

The customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced. A very trivial bug prevented me from installing it on my stores, and after 2 full weeks of receiving e-mails from 15 different support reps with copy/paste e-mails asking for the same damn things over and over and over I lost my patience and restored the backups I fortunately made prior - this app will install code which the app does not remove on uninstall while claiming in their FAQ that they promise the residual code won't hurt your store....how Shopify can officially endorse this app on the community support pages is a mystery. STAY FAR AWAY from this trash.

Kaylore.shop

Our installer needs time to work on this, normally it take 2-3 business days however, our install request went up for this few months due to pandemic. So for now I don't have an exact time frame for you.
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha
really im so angry they took from me more than a hour and in last i have to wait for 3 days

Hazel & Hershey Coffee Roasters

Tried, installed, paid, paid more and disappointed. This is one of the bundles app I have tried, you can try but it won't last.

Quarial Store

This app is trash. It screwed my theme. No support either. DO NOT DOWNLOAD, IT will damage your store.

Creepy Co.

I would have rated this app 4 earlier - because it's a bit of hassle to get it installed and customize. It becomes an overwhelming experience to go through everything in the beginning. But, once you understand how things work it's quite easy to scale it up + their support is really awesome + well written FAQs and documentation. Throughout the installation process AND dealing with a post installation issue their responses were quick and to the point. Shout out to Harpreet K who helped me through.

Coming back to the hassle - The reason for this again is the dynamism that this app provides. It's one of the most powerful apps out there which has support for almost all major themes and provides various configurations. Other bundle apps have parts of it but not the whole package. And such customization would need your theme code to be modified in a certain manner, that's why it's a bit tricky to get started. My suggestion would be -don't try to do things yourself if you're not an expert with Shopify's Liquid code. Their support is great, let them help you.

Kudos to the bold team. I hope you keep providing us with the great support as you have now.

Skogenskonge

DO NOT DOWNLOAD, this app made my page take 50sec to load in and it burried itself deeeep inside my theme, it makes it so you cant just remove the code files, you have to fix alot of code that has been replace. i have now spent over 5 hours finding what they changed and changed it back. i am not 100% if i've done it correct but i have no other choice than to keep on looking and hoping for the best. if you want your costumers to wait ca 1min before they can browse your store then this is the app for you.

HO KARAN

NOT WORKING :((
Both bundles and Upsell apps are not working and after weeks its still not solved. I feel like ive waisted precious time and money i should i have gained with other apps.
Very unhappy customer

package-free-dev

Kaiser was very helpful working with our official + dev store. Thanks for the great customer service!

Run Everything Labs

The Bold Bundles app is outstanding and the customer service is even better. Challi did an awesome job upgrading out app experience to match our brand message.