Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Vape-ware

Excellent customer service, they helped me install Bundles quickly. The app itself is simple to use and I've seen a huge increase in order size.

Love Powered Co.

We implemented this app for our December promotions and it worked so well that decided to keep around permanently. Not only it was pretty simple to setup, it increased our average cart value by almost 35%!

UniqGoods.ph

This apps works great on my friends store but in my case it just mess up my whole store, good thing i did backup my theme. Hopefully they will find ways to resolve it.

Couples Phone Cases

Great options and great value for money- the conversion rate for our store would not be nearly as high without it!

Grapthar

Picked Bold Bundles after trying a few other bundle apps. Bold has better documentation, easy implementation, better default layout. Service (Harpreet helped me) was very good, with quick response.

AZIO Corporation

We tried out this app to help us do bundle deals for the holidays. We experienced a bug with products requiring a variance selector because of an issue with our Theme. I reached out to their support and Harry got the problem resolved literally within hours from my first outreach. If you're looking for a way to cross-promote your products, offer bundle deals or buy A get B free deals, you can stop looking. This app works great and their support is top notch! Will def recommend.

Wolvestuff

this app is a shit app. broke my store when i uninstalled. it made a lot of changes with the css and the theme file. what piece of shit app. dont download this app guys

The Global Shop

BOLD's support is amazing. We had a request that was handled promptly and efficiently by Stan!

Thanks again for always been on top of support requests, it means the world to us when we're running live campaigns and things aren't working properly!

Chinatown Market

Not only does the app help us generate sales, their customer live chat is amazing! Samuel and Tim helped us out a lot with tweaking a few crucial edits.
Those guys are the best!

TOGS

Samuel helped me get Product Bundles running today. I believe it will increase sales during this holiday season.
Sometimes the best "feature" of an app is the people behind it. Samuel is one of these people. He took the time to help me layout the widget just right and when things got a bit too techy, he took the reigns and made it happen. Samuel represents the best of Bold's brand.
I've found Bold apps to be valuable and worth the small cost, Product Bundles is no exception. Thx