Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

O2 Natural Recovery

Bold has the most amazing customer service! Rifat specifically helped fix an issue for us that was highly necessary to get done that same day for a client. We are overly grateful for his help and fast service!

Thank you!!!

Azzuro Epicurean

I liked the way the app worked except it wiped out the ability for our customers to use their loyalty points because these can be redeemed by discounting. Product Bundles in Variant mode can't be used with the Premium Plan. Basic Plan only allows a product to appear in a single bundle. This won't work in our case.

Incrediwear Inc

We got our bundles ready, tested them a month in advance. We worked with bold support on the issues we were having, and we are satisfied with their customer service. However, on our launch date, there was an error with the app that did not allow the set price of the bundles to go over into the checkout cart. This is one of the biggest campaigns we have launched, and we're told the fix will take a day. Needless to say, we were not pleased with the outcome.

Despite Bold's user-friendly setup and superior functionality to other bundle apps; this was a huge disappointment. Customers are furious, confused, and we are having to do several changes to orders being made. This should not have been an issue. Depending on how the issue is fixed; I will update this review...

UPDATE: The Bold Customer Support is great. We already knew that. As promised, we said we would update this review depending on how timely our app would be up and running. It was very timely, and customer support made sure to stay in contact with me even in my busy schedule, and not being able to get back to them.

The review was raised to four stars for timeliness, and the urgency Bold gave to this issue. We appreciate the efforts of Bold and its team to take care of our needs.

Roogenic

It Broke our Checkout Page, we wasted hours trying to fix it before the damage this app did had too big an impact. Be careful with this app, it may function while its installed but it burns the house down on its way out!

After installing I discovered that it couldn't do what I needed, This wasn't a problem really so I followed the uninstall instructions. Then We quickly discovered that you could no longer reach the Checkout page. This app had left unnecessary junk code all over the place, entire .liquids and code in the theme.liquid.
After an hour of weeding all this junk out we finally got our site back up and running.
Be careful with this app if you install it, If you change your mind it breaks things on the way out.

poshpeanut.com

If I could leave a ZERO I would!!! Worst app and company. They do not sync with third party inventory and new items never sync with their dashboard. This morning we woke up to all of our site images changed because they apparently cant figure out how to fix their app!!! My 2000 skus have different images that the bundle app changed while synching. They have NO customer support via phone and dont answer messages. You are costing us sales on a live site!!!! Do not use this app if you are high volume store or any store for that matter. Im deleting it in hops of it fixing my site and not having to manually change all images back. AT LEAST RESPOND to urgent tickets!

The Watch Factory Australia

It does what it says it will do, but it's very glitchy and slows down web page loading. Often product images won't load and links won't work. It's just been a hassle.

Meat House Panama

Great APP and Awesome Support! Thank you BOLD team for the excellent job. Bundles are truly an AOV Maximizer and Bold got your back.

DUDE Clothing

We use the app to bundle like minded products and it really helps to increase the average order values.

dogsloversshop

the worst app ever, i have lost $100 of ad spent because of this unprofessional app, when i used it on my store it was slow so i decided to remove it but when i uninstalled the app their bundle offer was still on my product page and it was not working, and it ruined my checkout out page, customers could not complete their orders, i had about 13 add to cart at that time but were not able to purchase because of this stupid app

Shirts Be Like

It does what it says & i liked that it tracks which bundles were viewed, etc but it caused an issue with my store. The Bold support team were very nice. They said it was a conflict with the mail chimp app but once this app was completely uninstalled i no longer had the issue.