Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

HO KARAN

Location France

NOT WORKING :((
Both bundles and Upsell apps are not working and after weeks its still not solved. I feel like ive waisted precious time and money i should i have gained with other apps.
Very unhappy customer

package-free-dev

Kaiser was very helpful working with our official + dev store. Thanks for the great customer service!

Run Everything Labs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Bold Bundles app is outstanding and the customer service is even better. Challi did an awesome job upgrading out app experience to match our brand message.

BakeNight

Location Germany
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Completely messed up my shop. Do not use the app!! Made really bad experiences with the service and the app

Happy Linen Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have used Bold Bundles for over a year and have found it extremely useful. Customer support is excellent whenever we run into an issue. Carter has helped us and been courteous each time.

Breastbud

I rate the app itself at a 4 just on customization ease etc. I rate an overall 5 for their customer support. During a time where there are limited staff in various companies. Ihave experienced exceptional if not the best customer support with Bold. Chat is the easiest and quickest way to get my issues addressed and solved. Email works as well but i always prefer the chat. Everyone Ihave dealt with have been curteous, quick to find a solution and when it is out of their hands or knowledge they direct me where to go. Their developers also are quick to fix anything I nor the agent can. running a business always comes with surprise problems i always hope if i do it is with their products (thought seldom is their products are great) just because it is the least stressful to solve.

Drnasal+™

Location Indonesia

Carter provided me with one of the best customer service. Thanks bold! recommending the app for you!

Cocoa40 Inc.

I wanted an app that could provide bundles and discounts to customers to increase sales and average order amounts. When I realized the bundles I created weren't installed correctly, Carter from customer support made it really easy for me to fix the problem.

Eternal Gift Store

Priyanka provided me with excellent service as I tried to figure out how to work this APP. Great customer service.

follotrend

Great customer support they will not stop until your problem has been resolved i would definitely recommednd