Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

PicaPicaBeauty

Aside of the fact the app has amazing features to increase your AOV, There is one person working for BOLD who deserves all the recognition they can get - CODY! What an absolute gem. Not only has he gone above and beyond to help me out with all of my questions, led me through all the steps, but has been an absolute pleasure to talk to all the way through, even in such a stressful week right before Black Friday! Customer service with this app is quick and efficient, once again thumbs up for all the wonderful work that you do!I would like to add Paul to my review as he helped me in a pressing matter-he was great at it-super quick and knowledgeable!Thank you

HVAC Surplus

I've built a lot of eCommerce sites using Shopify, and I'm pretty much always using a Bold App to help boost sales. At the end of the day, the apps are paying for themselves. Excellent customer service, Guri was extremely helpful when I needed some assistance, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any Bold app - thanks!

Hot Gift Sports

SAME THING HAPPENED TO US... (We quickly changed theme to fix, fyi...)

It Broke our Checkout Page, we wasted hours trying to fix it before the damage this app did had too big an impact. Be careful with this app, it may function while its installed but it burns the house down on its way out!

Liwa Street

Product Bundles are a great way to increase the sales. We are working more closely with the app to get the most out of it. The Bold support team are also nice people. They gave us a good assistance in installing the code.

Honor Things

Great app, super easy to use. Bold have great support as usual too. Thanks so much guys, really enjoying the upsell app!

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

I installed this app as a recommendation from a friend, and it has been great so far. Their support has been very valuable and did not have to do anything more than a couple of clicks for its installation. Thanks guys.

O2 Natural Recovery

Bold has the most amazing customer service! Rifat specifically helped fix an issue for us that was highly necessary to get done that same day for a client. We are overly grateful for his help and fast service!

Thank you!!!

Azzuro Epicurean

I liked the way the app worked except it wiped out the ability for our customers to use their loyalty points because these can be redeemed by discounting. Product Bundles in Variant mode can't be used with the Premium Plan. Basic Plan only allows a product to appear in a single bundle. This won't work in our case.

Incrediwear Inc

We got our bundles ready, tested them a month in advance. We worked with bold support on the issues we were having, and we are satisfied with their customer service. However, on our launch date, there was an error with the app that did not allow the set price of the bundles to go over into the checkout cart. This is one of the biggest campaigns we have launched, and we're told the fix will take a day. Needless to say, we were not pleased with the outcome.

Despite Bold's user-friendly setup and superior functionality to other bundle apps; this was a huge disappointment. Customers are furious, confused, and we are having to do several changes to orders being made. This should not have been an issue. Depending on how the issue is fixed; I will update this review...

UPDATE: The Bold Customer Support is great. We already knew that. As promised, we said we would update this review depending on how timely our app would be up and running. It was very timely, and customer support made sure to stay in contact with me even in my busy schedule, and not being able to get back to them.

The review was raised to four stars for timeliness, and the urgency Bold gave to this issue. We appreciate the efforts of Bold and its team to take care of our needs.

Roogenic

After installing I discovered that it couldn't do what I needed, This wasn't a problem really so I followed the uninstall instructions. Then We quickly discovered that you could no longer reach the Checkout page. This app had left unnecessary junk code all over the place, entire .liquids and code in the theme.liquid.
After an hour of weeding all this junk out we finally got our site back up and running.
Be careful with this app if you install it, If you change your mind it breaks things on the way out.