Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Humarian

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I was having an issue where depending on how the customer got to the checkout with the bundle product, they would either see the discount code area or not. I messaged support and immediately the rep, Cody, know exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it. He walked me through the whole thing! I did not have to worry about anything. Great app, great support!

NEATS USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I believe that it is a great tool to have and I am anticipating more sales. Thank you for the excellent support provided to help me get up and running.

Davek Canada

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I installed it to check it out and now my images no longer load on shopping cart page. Tip: To fix this, roll back your cart.liquid code to original code prior to install. On the positive side, their customer service team was responsive and tried to help almost immediately.

Hi Brazil Market

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!

Phoenix Sweets

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Updated: Thanks the team to provide assistance to fixed the issue perfectly. Now we can proceed to try out the exciting features.

We are sure that the bundle features would bring more business to our store.

Self Tape Store

Location Australia

Kelsey was very patient and very clear. Great tone. Felt supported! Good job Abdhi - quick and clear solve. Thank you!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to work with you through the issues or questions you had when using our live chat service. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

VYB Active Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Added the app and was immediately charged without a trial. Then I found out that it only offers a % discount not a dollar amount... So wasted time and money on this app, not worth the hype

December 19, 2019

Hi there. It looks like you had downloaded the app a couple of years ago, in which case the trial would not reset. We attempted to call you in order to see what we could do, however were unable to get through.

While we don't offer a dollar amount off, we do have the ability to offer a fixed bundle price, which automatically calculates the percentage off of the product bundle.

We'd love to speak with you over the phone to see if there's anything we can do to help with your experience - please let us know if there's a better time we can call you and chat.

QREMA

I needed an app to give my customers bundle options for my site and received excellent customer service from Chintan, Rajni, and Laurel. I had to come back and forth to the chat and they all worked together to link and ensure I got a resolution. Even Daniel helped in when my chat was disconnected with Laurel and quickly got us back! The teamwork really showed and I, as a customer, I appreciate it very much. I got this app to have gift boxes options. I'm excited to see how it goes for my Qrema.shop store!

December 16, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with our live chat team - we're glad to hear they worked together to get you re-connected and ensure you had your issues resolved quickly! Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your soaps are gorgeous and your products look fantastic; we hope you see great success with the gift box option you're giving to customers. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

TheSimpleClub GmbH

Location Germany

AMAZIN SUPPORT TEAM!
We had a few problems during installation and also a big bug when the shop was already in production, but the customer support helped us really really fast! Now everything works exactly as expected. From what we tested this is the best Bundle app for Shopify! :-)

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review; it means a lot to us. We're glad that our team was able to get everything working for you quickly! So sorry for the troubles you ran into during installation; our team is always ready to help however we can.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We have put lots of work into the app, and are really glad to hear you think it's the best on Shopify. :-) Take care!

Cape Cali

DON"T GET THIS APP IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN BUSINESS!

It stopped all codes from being used. It stopped our ambassador influencer program. All influencers didn't promote us like last year and we lost a lot of SALES because of it. The app stopped all cart recovery emails with discount codes to come back and shop. It messed up our site big time 3 weeks ago when we started the app with BFCM weekend.

The app stopped all shipping on the site for 6 hours after the Bold team went into our site to fix some other problems. A customer had to point it out to us that there was a problem with the site through FB messaging. Shopify fixed the shipping problem that Bold messed up. Shopify did not support us with Bold because it's third-party software., though they told us to use Bold.

Our small team of 3 spent multiple hours answering questions about why the site wasn't working right. We had to do a lot of draft orders by hand. Wouldn't allow for Shopify's built-in BOGO automatic discounts to run. The app took way too long to propagate when a change was made (hours). We had lots of upset and dissatisfied costumers. We were able to give away a few free $40 gift cards with bundle purchases but will have to see if they get redeemed. All in all, it was not a good experience and we had to pay you for it as well. I hope we keep afloat into the new year. I would NOT recommend your app to anyone.

December 13, 2019

Hello there. I wanted to first start off by profusely apologizing for the negative experience you had with our Bundles app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

We wish we had been made aware of the issues that happened once our specialist had made a fix for you regarding the cents. We would have been sure to investigate the issue further to see if we could pinpoint it and get it resolved for you ASAP.

If you wanted to give our app another chance, we would have our team of installers get the code properly installed on your store - while automatic installations are helpful, sometimes they need a bit of extra work due to the vast amount of different themes.

One of our app experts, Guri, has reached out to you to discuss our offer further. If you are interested, we'd love to make this right for you. If not, we completely understand, and are very regretful that this is the experience you had while using our app.