Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles , 639 reviews

Edited February 24, 2020

This app greatly increases AOV. Great customer support makes it a dream to use. Jade from Bold Bundles was very helpful in helping me with app optimization.

Ultimate Insurance Shorts™️
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 14, 2020

It just messed up my product page. Once the code has been modified by this app, you can still delete the app, it wont give you your previous theme back Thank you !

Fest-Market
France
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
February 12, 2020

Incredible product, easy to use, & top-notch customer service. Naman, in particular, was extremely knowledgable and was a big help in answering all my questions.

purelyelizabeth
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 6, 2020

I was having an issue where depending on how the customer got to the checkout with the bundle product, they would either see the discount code area or not. I messaged support and immediately the rep, Cody, know exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it. He walked me through the whole thing! I did not have to worry about anything. Great app, great support!

Humarian
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 4, 2020

I believe that it is a great tool to have and I am anticipating more sales. Thank you for the excellent support provided to help me get up and running.

NEATS USA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 27, 2020

I installed it to check it out and now my images no longer load on shopping cart page. Tip: To fix this, roll back your cart.liquid code to original code prior to install. On the positive side, their customer service team was responsive and tried to help almost immediately.

Davek Canada
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Edited January 22, 2020

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!

Hi Brazil Market
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 22, 2020

Updated: Thanks the team to provide assistance to fixed the issue perfectly. Now we can proceed to try out the exciting features.

We are sure that the bundle features would bring more business to our store.

Phoenix Sweets
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 13, 2020

Kelsey was very patient and very clear. Great tone. Felt supported! Good job Abdhi - quick and clear solve. Thank you!

Self Tape Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
BOLD replied December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to work with you through the issues or questions you had when using our live chat service. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

December 18, 2019

Added the app and was immediately charged without a trial. Then I found out that it only offers a % discount not a dollar amount... So wasted time and money on this app, not worth the hype

VYB Active Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
BOLD replied December 19, 2019

Hi there. It looks like you had downloaded the app a couple of years ago, in which case the trial would not reset. We attempted to call you in order to see what we could do, however were unable to get through.

While we don't offer a dollar amount off, we do have the ability to offer a fixed bundle price, which automatically calculates the percentage off of the product bundle.

We'd love to speak with you over the phone to see if there's anything we can do to help with your experience - please let us know if there's a better time we can call you and chat.