Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Hahakiddy

Location Hong Kong SAR

I installed and buy this app ,and then my "buy it now" button can not works ,And I can very hard to find the right person from blod team to help me to fix the problem .

November 19, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry you've run into an issue after the installation! We'd love to look into this further for you - our app specialist, Rajni, attempted to reach you on the phone number you provided but was unable to get through. Do you mind emailing us back at your earliest convenience with another phone number to try?

We want to ensure we can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible!

Bicycle Booth

AVOID THIS APP AT ALL COST!

I installed this app hoping for bundles for BFCM, it completely destroyed my store and added 100's of new variants which cannot be deleted other than manulaly delting them.

Even when installing it, it continuously said it needs to update my theme, which was a never-ending process. To force quit the app I had to uninstall it, it also spammed my inbox with 100's of emails saying it had problems applying bundles.

The developing team had no fix for it other than manually doing it all. Such an app should not exist. Don't make the same mistake I made, this one app caused me a whole day worth of work to clean up the mess they could not fix.

If an app could add 100's of new variants to your products, it should also be able to remove them.

November 18, 2019

Hi there, I wanted to first say thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, as your feedback helps us improve our app in the future. I'm so sorry you ran into these issues while attempting to use Bundles.

One of our product experts, Guri, has reached out to you - he'd be more than happy to get everything manually removed for you if it hasn't already been completed. We believe this may have been due to the bundles not being turned off before they were deleted, however we'd love to look into this more for you if you are interested.

Unfortunately with some more complex themes, our team needs to make some manual coding adjustments to your code, which is may have happened in the case of your installation. We hope to be able to speak with you over the phone to discuss things further, and hopefully find a resolution for you - at your convenience, please send us an email reply and we'd be more than happy to speak with you!

Professional Pioneer

Awesome app, makes it super easy to cross sell complimentary products while offering special pricing. Instantly adds value to offers. Plus, the support team is awesome. I was having issues and they jumped right in fixing them within two days without me having to lift a finger. It just works.

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you're enjoying our Bundles app - it's definitely a great way to increase your customers' cart value! Our support team is top-notch, and we're happy to hear you had a great experience with them. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

iOgrapher

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank goodness for Bold Bundles! We were getting pricing of up to $5,000 to make a script for our bundles. Then we stumbled upon the Bold Bundles app! With the help of Bold support we got this app configured perfectly for our store and the bundles are a huge seller for us!

November 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're very happy you were able to come across Bold Bundles, and that we've been able to suit your business' needs! Your bundles are very well put together, I can definitely understand why they are a great seller for you guys!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-)

Baufun Shop

Location Germany

I tried it twice and it does not work for me! For example, if you create bundle product, the product pictures are default on the size "medium", which does not fit in our shop. The official manual says that you have to adjust the product image-url manually from "medium" to "large" for every product. Seriously!?
In addition, the discount price is not taken over in my shopping cart / checkout. You won't find anything on the support page and the support chat doesn't seem to work either. Sorry guys, that's too little for about 30 € per month!

November 5, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into with the image sizing and the prices reflecting on the checkout page. Unfortunately, we do not currently have another workaround aside from manually adjusting the product image sizes. While an easy fix, it can certainly be time-consuming (and is not ideal) when stores have multiple product options.

Our specialist, Brysen, is hoping to hear back from your colleague as soon as possible so we can look into the installation of the code for you, as this may be the reason why it isn't showing up properly on your cart page. Could you please have them reach out to us so we can continue looking into this for you? We understand how valuable your business is, and would love to get this working for you as soon as possible!

Alonzo's Oil

So far so good. I am like a chimpanzee fixing a Ferrari when it comes to codes and such, so that was my main concern. It was easy enough for me to do it, so you should be fine too. When I encounter a small hiccup, Rahul was available on chat with an immediate response and we got it fixed in minutes.

November 5, 2019

Hey there! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far. I personally can understand where you're coming from with the code, I'm not well-versed in that myself, so it's great to hear that you were able to get the code installed with our Help Center instructions!

Awesome to hear that Rahul was able to get you back on track when you encountered a small hiccup; we appreciate the review a lot, thank you! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and we look forward to your continued success. :-)

Sumo Sleep

Guri and his team did an amazing job!

We were having issues at first but they jumped on the phone right away and resolved it. Our AOV has gone up 25% after installing this app. I tried quite a few product bundle apps, but Bold's is by far the best one.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing new releases from the Bold team!

October 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review; we're so happy to hear that Guri and some of our other specialists were able to speak with you over the phone to get the app working properly.

We're so glad to hear that you've been able to see such great results from Bundles so far! We look forward to seeing your continued success, and continuing to make the app even better.

Box of Thoughts

I am still working on having the app installed, however, Chintan has been most helpful in offering updates on the progress. Thanks Chintan!

October 18, 2019

Hi there; thank you for the review! We look forward to getting the app installed on your store so you can begin using it. :-)

We're glad to hear that Chintan has been able to update you along the way; we hope to get it ready for you very soon!

wowlunch

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had lots of problems with the installation but as soon as I got hold with life saviour Sukh my problems went flying out of the window Sukh thanks so so much for your help you are a star!

October 16, 2019

We'll be sure to share the kind words with Sukh; we're glad to hear he was able to assist you with the installation! So sorry you ran into some problems with it in the first place.

DERMALOGICA

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had some problems installing the bundle app in the store and was helped very quickly. Within very little time the app was installed and running on the page. Problems with it later on also were solved to my complete satisfactions. I am very satisfied.

October 10, 2019

Hello! We're very sorry you ran into some issues with the installation of Bundles; we know that Liquid code can be difficult to use, so we always offer help from our expert installers in case you run into any issues. Thank you for the review; we're really glad that we could assist you with the issues you've run into!