Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Sudsdirect

I've tried this app twice since the app proposes simplicity in creating bundles. Unfortunately, the app seems to be better in appearance than it performs. It seems that I can create bundles but they are not "click to order". They merely create visual examples with proposed discounts which the components have to be added individually by the shopper. That is a lot of work bold has made to not allow the most important feature....BUY THIS...
How that makes sense is beyond me. The app is not worth the cost, does not perform, and is definitely not worth the cost. More-so, you have made a specific option to Uninstall which does not uninstall....just gives you the steps to uninstall. Shady

Ital Market

Excelente servicio al cliente. Pratibha me atendió y fue muy rápida y amable.

Eternal Rebellion

Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. They also have an app for literally everything you need for your store. Highly recommend.

Clivedicks Co Nz

Installed the App yesterday and in the process of configuring the product, found a glitch in the cart view . Due to the time difference,logged an open ticket. Contacted the team on 'Live' Chat and the customer service rep updated me the app specialist was working on the issue. Within the hour the problem was resolved. Awesome customer service guys !!!! Keep up the good work.

Pippaandjulie

HORRIBLE SLOPPY work by your team. So many issues that could have been avoided by simply QC'n the work. This app even shut my shopping cart and I could not process any orders on my site. The referral link effected our google analytics and was crediting this app FOR ALL OUR SALES. i'm very disappointed in the service here, I heard Bold was suppose to be a great company.

Nostara

This product was everything we were looking for as our site matured and we needed to offer more compelling offers for our customers. Despite a slight install problem, the support team were very quick to react and super helpful in getting us started. We are very pleased with the new promotional options we can offer our customers. Thoroughly recommended!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Good app, it was just installed and I am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Pacific Coast Outlet

App is great the look of the bundles is very clean.

Miamihairshop Usa

Same on all our stores: % checkout crashed since Bold Product Bundles App has been installed... Terrible! If support read that, please contact asap

Miamihairshop