4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of multiple product bundles, enhancing the shopping experience. They value its flexibility in bundle selection, potential to boost order amounts, conversion rates, and sales. The app's customer and tech support are commended for their prompt, effective help. Merchants find it user-friendly, customizable, and well-integrated with online stores, making it a valuable tool for revenue growth and productivity enhancement.

June 27, 2014

Having run my store on Shopify for a couple of years I felt it was time to increase its functionality.

So many Apps to choose from! In the end I have gone with 3 Apps from Bold Apps. They're focus on helping my customers experience in my store (& therefore my turnover) was the clincher. Clean functional apps.

I paid a little extra for them to implement and they exceeded expectations. Thanks guys!!

Take Your Seat
April 27, 2015

Amazing fast customer service and apps are so simple to use! Thanks for all your help :)

My Nutrition Adventure
Edited September 21, 2020

Bhumi Patel was my lifesaver with Bold. She was so patient and thorough. I'm going to ask for her again if I ever need help. Her service was efficient, effective and kind. Her service and support was top notch!

Holistic ID
September 12, 2013

Another fantastic app by the Bold Apps team. Easy to set-up and works great.

Digislider
December 12, 2013

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

Nutraspire
May 16, 2014

Great App! Easy to install, and easy to understand. We started getting bundles sales in the first couple hours!

Drink Wisconsinbly
February 2, 2015

We at www.resortique.com installed this app a few months ago. My overall observation is that the guys at Bold (great support by the way) have made what looks like a very complicated procedure look very smooth indeed. Really nice, intelligently thought out app. Would heartily recommend it.

Resortique
Hong Kong SAR
November 19, 2020

Super helpful, tech-savvy customer support agents. Was able to get around a couple of conflicts in our existing code base with their help. Superb.

Artiphon
BOLD replied December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide helpful support.

January 28, 2019

We implemented this app for our December promotions and it worked so well that decided to keep around permanently. Not only it was pretty simple to setup, it increased our average cart value by almost 35%!

Love Powered Co.
December 14, 2019

AMAZIN SUPPORT TEAM!
We had a few problems during installation and also a big bug when the shop was already in production, but the customer support helped us really really fast! Now everything works exactly as expected. From what we tested this is the best Bundle app for Shopify! :-)

TheSimpleClub GmbH
Germany
BOLD replied December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review; it means a lot to us. We're glad that our team was able to get everything working for you quickly! So sorry for the troubles you ran into during installation; our team is always ready to help however we can.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We have put lots of work into the app, and are really glad to hear you think it's the best on Shopify. :-) Take care!