Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Miamihairshop

% checkout crashed since Bold Product Bundles App has been installed... Terrible! If support read that, please contact asap

Loomrack

=> App Effectiveness - 4 STARS

=> Support - 2 STARS ( had to follow up a few times in order to get an answer ) TIP: use chat if you need a quick answer.

=> App messing up with the Google Analytics Data & Reporting - 1 STAR

::WARNING::

if you use google analytics data to make business decisions like us, you may think twice to install this app.

Because that way this app works it messes up the conversion sources and attribution. WISH they told me this before I've installed the app. ;(

For example, for the last 15+ days, since I've installed the app, all conversions are attributed to the Bold Bundles App. ;(

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Giasof Health

Just installed the app and I'm happy with what I'm getting.
Mr. Parminder is really helping me a lot with regards the minor css setup that I wanted to achieve! Thanks man!

Geektoysuk

An absolutely amazing app. The discounts and bundles are easy to create and manage. There are plenty of options available.

The only downside, and the reason this is a 4-star review instead of a 5-star, is that products can only belong to one bundle at a time.

If the program had the facility to create multiple bundles using the same products, or to create a mix and match from a single collection, I would change this to 5-stars.

Organicgrains Com

Just installed the app to created a gift box for our products. Seems like a good working app with minimal code adjustments... Guri helped me with a few variant questions I had and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks Guri!

And Above All

I had a problem with the installation so I contacted support on a Saturday. In the robot response email, it said that they would do the install for me. It should take around 24 hours. When I woke this morning I had an email telling me that the install was completed. This was far less than the 24 hours (I am not counting the weekend) to address and fix the issue. I think that if this is typical of customer service I am impressed! I made a few bundles just to test it out and all works as expected. I would recommend Product Bundles to any and all who ask. Thanks!!!

Jessysoutifs

First I had some issues using this app. But when I sent an email to the support, I was quickly helped by one of the team developer and they even solved an issue with my Shopify theme. No doubt: the support team is the best ever! Special thanks go to Kirtana and Mohit for their understanding and being so helpful! Hope to work with you on another great app from Bold.
Adel from jessysoustifs.com

Guarden

This app sucks. You can only make one bundle per product. Very disappointing.

Exode Voyages

A beautiful app for me; Makes bundling easily and gives more value to my offer. They also have a great support team! They called me even i'm doing my business in Africa to assist me, so a Big thanks to M.C for the support and the call and all bold support team who ever helped me :)