Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Sanshee

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great customer service and they help you set everything up. The app could be improved I'm sure, but the customer service is really nice.

August 30, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! We absolutely welcome and encourage feedback about our apps and our team, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvements!

TyLuxCosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service and communication when trying to resolve issues. Thank you Gursharandeep for such great assistance!

August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review; we're really happy to hear that Guri was able to provide you with such great service! That's certainly what we strive to, so it's great to hear we're doing a good job.

Your products sound lovely! The sunflower cleansing creme sounds very luxurious.

trendyjaw

Location Bulgaria

Awful support.. Didn't help to install it to my theme and it never worked on my site/theme, not recommended!

August 27, 2019

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review; we appreciate your feedback! We're very sorry you have been waiting on the installation of the app - generally, it takes 2-3 business days due to the high volume of install requests we receive.

One of our support specialists has been in touch with you, and it looks like we just need you to delete your existing staff account for us before we can get the code installed onto your store!

We look forward to helping you get the app properly installed and working on your store. Please let us know when you've been able to get that staff account deleted so we can get the app installed for you ASAP. :-)

GlorySmile®

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed this app, and had no idea how I'm going to start, I've contacted their chat support and spoke with Rajni.

Rajni was of a great assistance, helped me learn about Bold Bundles functionality and customization, I'm really thankful for that.

The app itself is really great, nice design and really help increasing sells!.

I recommend this app, and big thank to Rajni for the help!

August 26, 2019

We're so happy to hear that Rajni was able to help you better understand the app and how to get started with it! Our Help Center is also a great knowledge base if you wanted to learn some additional functionalities that may not have come up in conversation.

We're glad to hear you're seeing an increase in sales already! Please let us know if you've got any other questions we can answer for you.

neoholder

Location Czechia

Super buggy- support never replied.
Does not show up on the home page, disappeared from the new theme.

and when I reinstall: This page isn’t working bundles.boldapps.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

August 15, 2019

Hi there - I just wanted to let you know that our support team did receive your install request, however since they only complete the code install of the app, they don't respond until they've had a chance to complete it.

We're very sorry it took leaving a review to get a response from us! Our Bold Bundles product expert has reached out to you this morning to ask if we could speak on the phone in order to get your issue sorted.

Normally our installs team would have completed your request and reached out to you by now, however they have had a higher-than-usual queue lately, unfortunately. Please rest assured though this is not an excuse - we look forward to hearing from you so we can have a proper conversation over the phone and make sure we can get the app working for you and give you a better experience than you've had so far.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Dr. Ruth Roberts

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app to help our customers get the value they want - Rajni did such a great job helping me figure out how to use it!

August 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying the app. With Rajni getting so many reviews we'll have to see about giving her a nice big raise :)

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you any questions from here!

Woollykins

Location Australia

I have lost more than a day of sales since installing this app. Still waiting on assistance. I don’t want to uninstall and risk losing 2 days work setting bundles up but will have to if this isn’t resolved soon. Please help urgently! Cart saying nothing in cart when you try to add a product.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! We want to sincerely apologize in regards to the issues you're experiencing on the site since installing Bundles.

Our experts, Brysen and Harry, have reached out to attempt to resolve the cart issues you're experiencing on the site.

If you could respond to their ticket we'll be more than happy to fix the problem you're seeing here!

Quark Expeditions

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We have been using Bold Bundles for years. Absolutely love it! We recently launched a new theme and required support. Rajni came to the rescue! :D

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We're so happy to see that Rajni could help you out - we know how great she is :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Gualap

Location Belgium

Great app, the support is really good ! I had a problem and had an answer quickly that fixed it. Really happy

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're happy to hear that our team could resolve your issue in a timely manner and loom forward to working with your store in the future.

Please let us know if your need anything further from here!

Yogscast

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app was terrible, full of bugs that they were slow to fix and that cost our business money. When they did fix something it just caused other things to break. Way more hassle than it's worth and totally overpriced. If I could give it zero stars I would.