Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Ozpack

They have great Support Team. The application performs really GOOD!!
Thanks Kirtana we love u :)

Constant Eclectic

I love being able to have easy bundle setup for my customers! Its just what I have been looking for in my store.

Cpap Canada Direct

excellent product support. This is what it is all about. Now that i have 100% confidence in the support team i am confident in seeing positive outcomes on my site using this app.
many thanks

nk

Brainchild Scandinavia

Excellent Team, very impressed by Arcee and Leanne

Mcjakten

Amazing app and an amazing support team! Very helpful with installing the app and the app itself works perfectly :)

Undrneath

Customer service is awesome -- shout-out to Arcee! She was super helpful and responsive! After some troubleshooting, the app worked perfectly.

On my personal wishlist for this app: it would be cool if the same item could be bundled in multiple bundles and it would be neat if the bundles could be displayed as products!

Viggo London

Excellent App and Customer Service! We are using it for our Fashion Website "Get the Look" section, in order to allow customers to purchase a complete outfit when browsing Jackets or Trousers. Thank you Kirtana for your quick and great assistance!
Mihai

Hunting Deal

Product Bundle is a wonderful application for all of shopify stores !

Fresh Baked Threads

Made my life so much easier, it's super simply to setup bulk discounts instead of trying to set them up through the default editor which is a nightmare + it shows on all the needed product pages so helps heaps with the upsell!!!! Love it so much and has saved me a lot of time + increased sales.

Had a few follow up emails but everything worked as it should first time around and the instructions and tutorial were super easy to follow and well detailed.

Ultra Angler

The idea of operating a retail store online without the BOLD Apps will leave you spinning your wheels. Being older it is like returning to school after 30 years. To get past that NEWBIE tag and feeling was made much easier with the Bold Bundle App. We have been getting the single sales but not the add-ons that Upsell and Bundle bring to the table.
I have been hospitalized for over a week and yet I still fulfill orders and do marketing as often as possible. The Bold Brain, Bold Bundle and bold Upsell make it easier to present products to a customer base that is worldwide. While we are still evaluating the ROI it is very clear that we would not have any ROI without the Bold Apps guiding us.
Complaints? We do not have any ourselves and if you do not understand something, use the Bold support and they will assist. The resources are all available to everyone. We look forward to our next App to give us, even more, traction in the ECommerce world.
I am in the hospital and my trial period was running out. We were fortunate enough to get a short extension on it that has allowed me to work at the slower pace. Soon back home and feel speed ahead. Thank you Bold Apps and Staff, you are due 12 Kudos each!

Wayne Stirling Wright