Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Eternal Rebellion

Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. They also have an app for literally everything you need for your store. Highly recommend.

Clivedicks Co Nz

Installed the App yesterday and in the process of configuring the product, found a glitch in the cart view . Due to the time difference,logged an open ticket. Contacted the team on 'Live' Chat and the customer service rep updated me the app specialist was working on the issue. Within the hour the problem was resolved. Awesome customer service guys !!!! Keep up the good work.

Pippaandjulie

HORRIBLE SLOPPY work by your team. So many issues that could have been avoided by simply QC'n the work. This app even shut my shopping cart and I could not process any orders on my site. The referral link effected our google analytics and was crediting this app FOR ALL OUR SALES. i'm very disappointed in the service here, I heard Bold was suppose to be a great company.

Nostara

This product was everything we were looking for as our site matured and we needed to offer more compelling offers for our customers. Despite a slight install problem, the support team were very quick to react and super helpful in getting us started. We are very pleased with the new promotional options we can offer our customers. Thoroughly recommended!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Good app, it was just installed and I am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Pacific Coast Outlet

App is great the look of the bundles is very clean.

Miamihairshop Usa

Same on all our stores: % checkout crashed since Bold Product Bundles App has been installed... Terrible! If support read that, please contact asap

Miamihairshop

Loomrack

=> App Effectiveness - 4 STARS

=> Support - 2 STARS ( had to follow up a few times in order to get an answer ) TIP: use chat if you need a quick answer.

=> App messing up with the Google Analytics Data & Reporting - 1 STAR

::WARNING::

if you use google analytics data to make business decisions like us, you may think twice to install this app.

Because that way this app works it messes up the conversion sources and attribution. WISH they told me this before I've installed the app. ;(

For example, for the last 15+ days, since I've installed the app, all conversions are attributed to the Bold Bundles App. ;(

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!