Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

www.buono.sg

Location Singapore

Very good app, the staff is very nice and helpful.
Thank you very much. I will keep on using this app.

July 16, 2019

We're glad our support team was able to assist with your inquiry! Please let us know if you need any other assistance - we'd love to help again. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app; great hampers, by the way! Your Italian Taste basket looks amazing.

Danger Close Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

UPDATE: I tried this app again because I believe in its capabilities, but I was disappointed again. The app rounded my bundle prices down for each item causing huge losses. I contacted support two weeks ago, and they still haven't resolved the issue. I would give zero stars if i could. These guys are going downhill fast.
UPDATE: This app has really gone downhill. The cart is glitchy, and the interface has so many bugs, that users aren't able to add bundle incentives. It's too bad because this is the only thing I can find that meets the need of discounting items automatically without using discount codes. This app is super easy to setup and create bundles! It's great for those that want to do quick bundles or sales! There are two possible kinks with the app. 1) it doesn't always automatically sync new items in a category for collection bundles. 2) we suspect and inventory count issue with the software that we are trying to identify. Sukh, has been great so far with helping us resolve the bundle update issue.

July 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, minus the two things you mentioned.

I was told by our app product specialists that you simply just need to go into that Bundle group and re-select the collection that you have added a product to, and then save, in order for it to update. :-)

I hope that helps! I noticed you had an open ticket already and are chatting with our specialists about the second kink you mentioned, so if you continue to have issues with the first one, please don't hesitate to include that in your response as well!

Take care!

NYC MUA Jill Harth Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty Products

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I am using this app to make product bundles. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but I am getting the hang of it. I booked a phone call and Abjihit was the person who helped me. He was terrific. Patient and thoroughly explained things to me. I am happy so far and optimistic that this app will help me increase my sales averages.

June 27, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really glad to hear you were able to take advantage of booking a call with our app specialist! It can certainly take some time to get to know a new app, and we're more than happy to assist with anything else you need a hand with. Don't hesitate to reach out! We look forward to hearing about your successes with creating bundles.

FogoCharcoal.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simran and Rajni gave me an excellent customer service, who taught me several things about the app, and I finally understood how bold app works

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that our support gurus were able to help you understand the app better. :-) Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or run into any issues; we look forward to seeing you succeed!

Babbling Angels

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Melody and Guri were GREAT HELP!, Great customer service, I was in the live chat waiting for only 2 min and they help me to integrate perfect the app with my shop! Of all bundle apps, this one is GREAT as it blends exactly with your Shopify fonts, and colors, unlike others once you install them, some of them don't match the style! This one blends so well :)

June 17, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad to hear that it blends so nicely with your store! And, we'll be sure to let Melody and Guri know that they've done such a great job. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns and we'll be more than happy to help!

Haven Mattress

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Ruined the coding, dont install this app. Luckily I manually backed up my theme. Otherwise would completely ruin the business! NEVER INSTALL THIS APP!!!

June 5, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - our Specialists have reached out to discuss how we can best help. If possible, please check your store's contact email address and we'll be more than happy to do what we can to help out. Thank you for your patience.

OPINARI - Driver's Essentials

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 38 minutes

** Update, after this review, the customer service replied directly and double checked if all damage has been repaired, so prompt customer service, can't say else! I keep the message below like a manual for other users.

When deleting the app, please follow below instructions to totally delete it:

1. Delete all the offers you have made
2. Delete the app
3. Delete all the liquids and snippets, including the hidden Shappify tabs.
4. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
5. Go to the product-template.liquid and delete
{%- unless bundle_loaded == 'true' -%}
{%- include 'shappify-bdl-load-bundle' -%}
{%- assign bundle_loaded = 'true' -%}
{%- endunless -%}

May 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing, and I completely understand the severity of the issues.

I can see that our apps specialists have reached out to you, and I hope that we're able to come to a resolution. Thank you so much for your patience in the meantime.

Soundtoys

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

May 28, 2019

Hi Maggie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're glad to hear that Aman was able to help! We'll be sure to let her know how much you appreciated her service.

Sky Sins

Location India

I used this app to create bundles on my store but it's full of bugs. Had too many issues and the support helps - although it's a very slow process. Hopefully, they will fix all the bugs.

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing inside the Bundles app. One of our support specialists has reached out to see if there's any way that we can resolve these issues for you, so if possible please let us know. We'd love to get in touch over the phone.

Unimela

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. I'll be sure to let Raphael know about how good a job he's done!