Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

So Ch C

Great application! Had an issue with blurry photos on mobile view, and they resolved it quickly!

Thejunketindia

Hey,
Just want to give a shout out to Bold team. I have integrated couple of their apps on to my store www.thejunket.in and it has been great so far.
We get an extremely quick response to our queries.
Otherwise integrating it was simple.

Thanks again.

Fashion More88

Love It I had more than 10% of my customer choose the Product bundle love the way it work

Cat Dog Pet Supplies

I could not give a rating less than 1 otherwise I would have preferred to give that. First for installing this app they asked us to create a id for their installation team to work on it. And when the team has worked there will not be any update they have completed the work in a automated email or something. You have to manually check in the status of the app. Then when I added a bundle and tested it this never adds both the products in the cart. And the product that am offering for free is displayed with price and the other bundled product will never get added to the cart. It is a completely useless app and I have requested them to uninstall it. Hope the uninstall procedure goes smoothly.

Amrapnutrition

This company must be owned by shopify ... because its basic usability that shopify does not provide.

Indagare Natural Beauty

The support from these guys was fantastic! Looking forward to seeing what this great app can do for us. Thank for all you help.

Travelclef

The developers were really quick to reply and aid in our installation! The product bundling is also incredibly easy to use.

Justice Tactical

Easy! Works great! Just follow the steps, and it works perfect.

Sparkle In Pink

This app is very robust and very powerful. If you are creative with how to use it and bundle certain products, it can be a big selling point for your products. Also, we had a few issues with the installation of this app and a few technical difficulties, but the tech team at Bold is top notch and was able to resolve all of our issues in a very timely manner. That is the biggest selling point for any of the Bold apps. Thanks for everything Bold.

Nail Magic Retail

We had an issue with the liquid part due to our theme being so new and they fixed it in no time and we were up and running. So far our first B1G1 is off and running and seems to be no issues.