Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I like this app, been using it for a couple of months. People pay attention to the bundles, and that's a good thing. Easy to set up and looks good! If you want to do bundles, try it. It's way better than the others I tried. Great job!

Gente Verde Organico

Just started using this app on a new cosmetics shopify store and its fantastic. I would definately recommend for anyone that cross sells products or bundles. As I am only in the testing phase I hope to see great results when we launch the store.

Joker Greeting

It's fine not great. Maybe when holiday is over I will switch.

The Good: It's not too hard to setup or understand and create multiple discounts.

The Bad: It's buggy or doesn't always work. Some customers will work and some wont. Same exact bundle and sku and yet random customers wont see the discount. So I have to refund. I have fixe 12 orders today and will need to fix a few more for sure.

*other negative is can only create a bundle at max of 9 items. So if you want to sell 10 or more items you cannot create a bundle that size. Seems silly...but I'm sure there is a reason. But it still seems silly.

gaugegirltraining

The customer service is outstanding. Before I purchase an app, I always read through the reviews to get genuine feedback of the functionality of the app and more importantly the support for the app. This app worked great and performed well for our recent sale. And when there was an issue, the support team was very responsive and stayed with me until the issue was resolved. Thanks to Navjot and the support team for assistance. Five stars!

K - MALL

I've been using the app in my store with pretty good results. I've increased my conversion rate and average cart value with this app.

Also, the customer support is really great! I had an issue with my google analytics tracking and with the help of Stan & Zach my issue was resolved within 2hrs.

Very impressed by the app and customer support

Msinnovationstore

This is for me the application, by far the best I have installed. It meets my business needs very well. Thank you for the application :)

AMANDA PEARL

We installed the app a few weeks ago and have been really liking it. Above all the great features that the app has, the customer support is AMAZING!! Our site needed extra finessing and Val, Kirtana, and Eric have gone above and beyond. It is such a nice feeling to know that you'll get a response in a reasonable amount of time, and know that they'll all that they can to resolve any question or concern. Very impressed!

PicaPicaBeauty

Aside of the fact the app has amazing features to increase your AOV, There is one person working for BOLD who deserves all the recognition they can get - CODY! What an absolute gem. Not only has he gone above and beyond to help me out with all of my questions, led me through all the steps, but has been an absolute pleasure to talk to all the way through, even in such a stressful week right before Black Friday! Customer service with this app is quick and efficient, once again thumbs up for all the wonderful work that you do!I would like to add Paul to my review as he helped me in a pressing matter-he was great at it-super quick and knowledgeable!Thank you

HVAC Surplus

I've built a lot of eCommerce sites using Shopify, and I'm pretty much always using a Bold App to help boost sales. At the end of the day, the apps are paying for themselves. Excellent customer service, Guri was extremely helpful when I needed some assistance, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any Bold app - thanks!

Hot Gift Sports

SAME THING HAPPENED TO US... (We quickly changed theme to fix, fyi...)

It Broke our Checkout Page, we wasted hours trying to fix it before the damage this app did had too big an impact. Be careful with this app, it may function while its installed but it burns the house down on its way out!