4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of multiple product bundles, potentially enhancing sales. Its user-friendly interface and customizable features are praised. The support team is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Benefits reported include increased order amounts, better conversion rates, and improved inventory tracking. The ability to create various bundle types is also valued.

September 13, 2013

The bundle app is a great addition to my store, giving me another opportunity to cross sell to my customers. As always customer support is 1st class. Would definitely recommend to all Shopify users

[KIT]BOX
May 17, 2014

I am a HUGE fan of this app. I installed it several weeks ago and have been steadily increasing my average order value. I'm looking forward to the future functionality where the same sku can be included in multiple bundles.

Chuckle Farm
January 24, 2014

Service amazing! Have just installed Product Bundle and it fits into my store so seamlessly! Cant wait to see the results! Sarah

The Raw Food Store - Australia's Raw Food, Sustainable and Eco Friendly Store
November 30, 2014

The Boldapps Product Bundle is very easy to use and provides flexibility to my online store. The Boldapps customer support is out standing!

Sri Importing
February 24, 2014

Great App! The bundling is a fantastic way to promote sales and love the fact that it is automatically calculated in the cart - so no entering codes!

MCM Studio
May 11, 2014

Great app, easy to use, and excellent to augment the sales per customer!!

Mi Eskuinkle
Mexico
April 15, 2014

Wonderful app that is an asset to any shopify store. The quick and wonderful customer service is also a plus! The ability to bundle up our tables and offer discounts to our customers will be a great way to boost sales.

Joe Perri
www.thetableserver.com

The Table Server
January 30, 2015

This is an excellent app with 1st class customer service and support.

Chroma Gel
12 months using the app
June 27, 2014

Having run my store on Shopify for a couple of years I felt it was time to increase its functionality.

So many Apps to choose from! In the end I have gone with 3 Apps from Bold Apps. They're focus on helping my customers experience in my store (& therefore my turnover) was the clincher. Clean functional apps.

I paid a little extra for them to implement and they exceeded expectations. Thanks guys!!

Take Your Seat
11 months using the app
December 12, 2013

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

Nutraspire