Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Sky Sins

I used this app to create bundles on my store but it's full of bugs. Had too many issues and the support helps - although it's a very slow process. Hopefully, they will fix all the bugs.

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing inside the Bundles app. One of our support specialists has reached out to see if there's any way that we can resolve these issues for you, so if possible please let us know. We'd love to get in touch over the phone.

Unimela

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

May 28, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad to hear that we were able to help. I'll be sure to let Raphael know about how good a job he's done!

Equestrian Performance

WARNING! If you add this app then remove it, their code will 404 your checkout causing serious loss of sales. We aren't the first company affected by this and is very slack on their behalf

May 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - I'm deeply to sorry to hear about the issues that you were facing. I know that one of our specialists has reached out to provide any assistance to resolve any remaining issues. We want to make sure that we're doing as much as we possibly can, so please let us know if there's anything further that we can do to help.

Bub Bundles

Loses a star as it's choice of image size is very off sometimes making the display in the store of the bundles look ordinary. Otherwise the app is great, all the bundle types I need, though manual installation is not for the feint of heart if you have no development background (the automated installation fails on my theme due to how it is broken up).

Fix the image size issue via a setting or better calculation, and 5 stars is waiting ;)

April 30, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, and for bringing your issue to our attention - we totally understand that the look of your Bundles are important!

One of our app specialists has sent you an email to help out! We're looking forward to helping; please respond when you are able. :-)

Eastern Drift

Second time I've relied on Product Bundles techs and they have done a greaat job. Very helpful and efficient. 5 stars . Thanks guys!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future! By the way, I love the charms that you have to offer!

Sleep Siren

I added this app to my store using their "auto installer". The app broke my website and I had over 3 hours downtime before I was finally able to reach anyone at Bold Commerce for support. Would think extremely hard before installing any of their apps again.

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the downtime that you faced when using our app.

I know that we have reached out by opening a new ticket for you - but we would love the chance to discuss this over the phone to see if there's anything we can do on our end to make this a better experience for you.

Supplement Warehouse

This app used to work fine, now it doesn't display bundles on one of the side stores we have. Unfortunately I installed it on another store we have before checking the recent issues

After installing I had major issues, tried uninstalling and it breaks the cart process. It leaves unwanted code behind that I had to manually remove to get the shop working properly again.

Here's what I did:
1. Uninstalled the app
2. Deleted the "bold" files in editor (2 files, one .liquid and one .css)
3. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Going to try another bundle app, this one is no longer good and uses bad coding practices. Feels like you're being held hostage when you don't want to use the app as their "tutorial" on how to uninstall recommends to just leave the app installed!!! Disgraceful practices.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review and feedback. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into some issues with our Bundles app - if you are open to it, we would love to assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue and fixing that right up.

We do understand however if you do not want to. Our team of install experts are always standing by to help with both code installs and uninstalls. At the very least, we would be more than happy to take a look at your store and ensure all of the code has been removed.

We hope to hear from you soon! One of our support specialists has reached out to you to offer assistance in either of these capacities.

Cricket World Moorabbin

Early days lots of frustration, deep breath, go again, progress being made now that support have done a manual install...

April 8, 2019

Hello, thanks for your review! We're very sorry for any frustrations you have had while using our app, Bundles.

I noticed that the manual installation seems to have fixed any issues you were having, but please do let us know if you have any further questions or run into any other problems! We're more than happy to help.

PocketPerfume®

Hey, I see some of you guys also had trouble when uninstalling. My store is also messed up after unistalled, does anyone have suggestions. Would be greatly appretiated

March 29, 2019

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had trouble when trying to uninstall our app. We are more than happy to help, and one of our support members, Guri, has reached out to you to help with the removal of the code.

Kihoskh Webshop

Great app. picture qality need a small update so you can select picture quality, the developers work on it.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope you're enjoying the app so far, and you're right, our developers are always looking for ways to improve and add more value to our apps for our merchants. Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)