Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

BOLDIFY INC.

The app is working great so far and support has been awesome! Shout out to Birpal for helping us out!

February 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will be sure to pass along your words to Birpal. He is definitely a star in our opinion too! Glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles as well. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

Bebe au Lait

Great! Support was helpful, even with install help three different times. I'd happily suggest this service to anyone.

January 10, 2022

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles! We are always happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

CARROT BANANA PEACH

Not looking good. I cannot get this app to work and reply takes too long and issue still not dealt with after a week of trying.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues getting things working. One of our merchant success specialists has reached out. We hope to help you with your questions and assist you with getting set up!

Andry Lashes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you very much Chandan for your attention and many thanks to the developers of the excellent application.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are just so happy that Chandan was able to provide the support you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Crewroom

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We installed the app and it looked like it was going to do the job for us. Once it was loaded and we started to use it created a code red situation, all of our product showed as out of stock. Once we took off the app we realised the code was embedded into the site and we spent the next 4 hours getting developers involved to get it off the site. Do not install this app, we received zero help from the developer and will be contacting Shopify to remove this app from the site.

leavesdesign

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

Yogo

False adverizing. You cannot add any child skus, and you can't add more than 9 of anything. You can only add top level parent "products" - gawd knows what that would even do to your store. This is ALWAYS my experience with Bold apps. Horrendous UX, just plain stops working and they refuse a refund. Buggy, ugly and they are super arrogant about their product and ALWAYS refuse to take responsibility. What a ripoff!!! These people are con artists. Infuriating.

shdisplays

Time spent using app About 1 year

I try this app to help me do product combos. It automatically created a widget in each individual product. The support team was incredible and help me to hide this. Shoutout to Azm who was amazing making the adjustments to make it perfect for my needs. :D

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad our team was there to help you out! thanks for choosing Bold!

Yoga Studio Store

This app could potentially be a good however I am yet to comment since I have paid the 25 dollars they wanted to install it, and still not have a working solution.
There support is very slow to respond and I have had a ticket open now for over a week. They have finally come back today and still don't have a working solution. There are other customers who said they have customised this to work in there stores, Its taken me a week to get this installed to then be told there partner company will style and charge us extra.
I wouldn't recommend this company or app.

Savefever

Location Hong Kong SAR

Bold Bundles Team is very helpful. They try all the best to solve the problem. However, it is limitation of Shopify default. This Apps does not support Shopify discount codes, they cannot alive to function at the same time. It is really frustrated. This is not the fault of Bold, it is problem of Shopify.