Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Park Candy

Works... sort of. The biggest problem with this app is that it makes you get rid of your dynamic checkout buttons because they draft orders in order for this app to work. Also will not do cart recovery on bundles because they're drafts - therefore no data is saved. I'm now having to work backwards and find a new app that applies a custom discount code to a bundle instead of drafting an order.

Package Free

Mayank and Eric were very quick and helpful in resolving our issues with the application. Thank you!

Porta Desk

DO NOT INSTALL IT WILL DESTROY YOUR WEBSITE. This app is fucking shit and should be taken off the app store I really wish I could make my rating lower but this is the lowest. I downloaded it and it made all my items out of stock so I uninstalled the app but the code still remained on my website so I had to pay someone to fix it. The support did not help at all.

Corsu

Bold bundles app allowed our customers to purchase school products at a reduced rate because we were able to offer bundle pricing. In this age of Covid and depleting budgets, this capability was so appreciated by our customers. Getting this set up by the Bold Bundles support team was great. The team was very supportive and quickly responded to any requests we made. A special thanks to Mayank, Esha and Rajni for all their help in getting this important functionality to our customers.

Eat Your Plants

downloaded this app and it made all my products unseen by customers. I asked for help as no-one could buy anything and they never helped me and I had to pay someone to help me. Horrible customer service !!!

Maelove Skincare

Great app that helps you improve AOV. The key is to have a good developer who knows BOLD suite of apps to install it and test thoroughly. Some of the earlier issues have been resolved in the most recent release (v3). Big thanks to Rahul in customer support for being patient and for walking me through clearly while he fixed some kinks.

DILMUN

Lost 18% in weekly sales, invested money and one week of my personal time. I read the bad comments and after talking to my developer I decided to install it last Monday June 29th. Basically this app ruined my cart and checkout experience. I hired two developers to look after the errors caused by this and I think the cart error is gone, not so sure. This app was real "TECH HELL" to me.

Glowy Smooth Skin Care

Had a chat session with Naman. He helped me finish the theme update for my store. He went above and beyond by helping me do some sizing to make the page look better! Appreciate the great customer service!

Lucznik

Once installed, the entire store inventory is displayed as sold out!
In the end, no help just a more hustle with the shop.

JEWELUP EU

The customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced. A very trivial bug prevented me from installing it on my stores, and after 2 full weeks of receiving e-mails from 15 different support reps with copy/paste e-mails asking for the same damn things over and over and over I lost my patience and restored the backups I fortunately made prior - this app will install code which the app does not remove on uninstall while claiming in their FAQ that they promise the residual code won't hurt your store....how Shopify can officially endorse this app on the community support pages is a mystery. STAY FAR AWAY from this trash.