Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Andry Lashes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you very much Chandan for your attention and many thanks to the developers of the excellent application.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are just so happy that Chandan was able to provide the support you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Crewroom

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We installed the app and it looked like it was going to do the job for us. Once it was loaded and we started to use it created a code red situation, all of our product showed as out of stock. Once we took off the app we realised the code was embedded into the site and we spent the next 4 hours getting developers involved to get it off the site. Do not install this app, we received zero help from the developer and will be contacting Shopify to remove this app from the site.

leavesdesign

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

Yogo

False adverizing. You cannot add any child skus, and you can't add more than 9 of anything. You can only add top level parent "products" - gawd knows what that would even do to your store. This is ALWAYS my experience with Bold apps. Horrendous UX, just plain stops working and they refuse a refund. Buggy, ugly and they are super arrogant about their product and ALWAYS refuse to take responsibility. What a ripoff!!! These people are con artists. Infuriating.

shdisplays

I try this app to help me do product combos. It automatically created a widget in each individual product. The support team was incredible and help me to hide this. Shoutout to Azm who was amazing making the adjustments to make it perfect for my needs. :D

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad our team was there to help you out! thanks for choosing Bold!

Yoga Studio Store

This app could potentially be a good however I am yet to comment since I have paid the 25 dollars they wanted to install it, and still not have a working solution.
There support is very slow to respond and I have had a ticket open now for over a week. They have finally come back today and still don't have a working solution. There are other customers who said they have customised this to work in there stores, Its taken me a week to get this installed to then be told there partner company will style and charge us extra.
I wouldn't recommend this company or app.

Savefever

Location Hong Kong SAR

Bold Bundles Team is very helpful. They try all the best to solve the problem. However, it is limitation of Shopify default. This Apps does not support Shopify discount codes, they cannot alive to function at the same time. It is really frustrated. This is not the fault of Bold, it is problem of Shopify.

The Meatery

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works pretty well given the limitations I think Shopify creates. There are little intricacies like it does not work from a draft order and some CSS that I didn't love, but support has been fantastic. Harpreet and Challi both made the adjustments to make it perfect for me, and for that reason I am a 5-star review all day!

June 15, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that Harpreet and Challi were both there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

MR EATWELL

We had a theme update the day before a huge launch and all of the code for the bundles was deleted. Chandan in customer service was so quick to respond and put us in contact with Naman who worked extremely quickly to get us back online. It was awesome service and we can't thank the Bold Bundles team enough!

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Kudos will be passed along to Chandan and Naman. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Emerage Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

Support works like magic! Shoutout to Challi who responded my app live chat and quickly fixed the issue!

May 19, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We'll be sure to pass them along to Challi. Thanks again for choosing Bold.