4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of multiple product bundles, potentially enhancing sales. Its user-friendly interface and customizable features are praised. The support team is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Benefits reported include increased order amounts, better conversion rates, and improved inventory tracking. The ability to create various bundle types is also valued.

July 13, 2018

This app is very robust and very powerful. If you are creative with how to use it and bundle certain products, it can be a big selling point for your products. Also, we had a few issues with the installation of this app and a few technical difficulties, but the tech team at Bold is top notch and was able to resolve all of our issues in a very timely manner. That is the biggest selling point for any of the Bold apps. Thanks for everything Bold.

Sparkle In Pink
January 15, 2014

Little tricky getting started implementing the code but well worth it. This is a great app very easy to use and extremely valuable for our shop.

I especially value the effort you guys make to ensure the visuals are appealing.

Great work.

Cor Silver Skincare
November 28, 2016

Great app with quick friendly support!

Hitrecord 2
October 11, 2016

We had an issue with our Product Bundles (which was our error). Bold were very helpful. Due to the complication of the issue Bold fixed it for us, we are very grateful.
Nice to get some good service.

Myorganictea
November 26, 2015

This is a great app and if anyone is looking to sell multiple products at once and then give a discount to boot then this is what you need. Also BOLD are great to work with. I would suggest that if you are not technical, or don't want to fiddle with the installation of the liquid code, then just get them to do it. It's like they have elves just waiting to install the code, and I was up and running the next day. I highly recommend this product for sure - and if you want to see it in action then buy some of my bundled books :-)

Blind Squirrel Publishing
April 22, 2016

Excellent App very easy to use and Super and friendly customer service.

Hbitaly
Italy
May 19, 2014

Love it! Gives great Amazon-like features at a good price.

TBC Store
March 12, 2019

Super simple to use. Great way to create add on sales and, in our case, create a heavily discounted developer bundle. Can combine with additional discount (tied to program registration, for example) to drive more purchases.

Actian Corporation
BOLD replied March 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad it's meeting your store's needs! Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

March 4, 2014

Everything works great and while I have had trouble with the email customer service, the live chat is excellent!

The main problem is that you can't have one product in two bundles (due to the nature of the app), but I've been told they're working on it.

Otherwise it's a great app that works well. When setting up a shopify account, be sure to check out Bold Apps.

The Blind Ferret Shop
Almost 5 years using the app
November 18, 2016

Perfect Silent Seller! If the "liquid" code change scares you because you are unknowledgeable, it shouldn't. I know nothing about it and their install instructions are detailed and comprehensive but I opted to have BOLD do it out of convenience. The $25 charge to have it installed is worth it because the app will make its money back in no time. The customizable display options are easy to use and the possibilities with bundles are endless. I also have the "Upsell" app and together these are invaluable.

Bathhouse Soapery