Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

neoholder

Super buggy- support never replied.
Does not show up on the home page, disappeared from the new theme.

and when I reinstall: This page isn’t working bundles.boldapps.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

August 15, 2019

Hi there - I just wanted to let you know that our support team did receive your install request, however since they only complete the code install of the app, they don't respond until they've had a chance to complete it.

We're very sorry it took leaving a review to get a response from us! Our Bold Bundles product expert has reached out to you this morning to ask if we could speak on the phone in order to get your issue sorted.

Normally our installs team would have completed your request and reached out to you by now, however they have had a higher-than-usual queue lately, unfortunately. Please rest assured though this is not an excuse - we look forward to hearing from you so we can have a proper conversation over the phone and make sure we can get the app working for you and give you a better experience than you've had so far.

We look forward to speaking with you!

Dr. Ruth Roberts

Great app to help our customers get the value they want - Rajni did such a great job helping me figure out how to use it!

August 9, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying the app. With Rajni getting so many reviews we'll have to see about giving her a nice big raise :)

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you any questions from here!

Woollykins

I have lost more than a day of sales since installing this app. Still waiting on assistance. I don’t want to uninstall and risk losing 2 days work setting bundles up but will have to if this isn’t resolved soon. Please help urgently! Cart saying nothing in cart when you try to add a product.

August 6, 2019

Hi there! We want to sincerely apologize in regards to the issues you're experiencing on the site since installing Bundles.

Our experts, Brysen and Harry, have reached out to attempt to resolve the cart issues you're experiencing on the site.

If you could respond to their ticket we'll be more than happy to fix the problem you're seeing here!

Quark Expeditions

We have been using Bold Bundles for years. Absolutely love it! We recently launched a new theme and required support. Rajni came to the rescue! :D

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. We're so happy to see that Rajni could help you out - we know how great she is :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Gualap

Great app, the support is really good ! I had a problem and had an answer quickly that fixed it. Really happy

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review. We're happy to hear that our team could resolve your issue in a timely manner and loom forward to working with your store in the future.

Please let us know if your need anything further from here!

Yogscast

This app was terrible, full of bugs that they were slow to fix and that cost our business money. When they did fix something it just caused other things to break. Way more hassle than it's worth and totally overpriced. If I could give it zero stars I would.

www.buono.sg

Very good app, the staff is very nice and helpful.
Thank you very much. I will keep on using this app.

July 16, 2019

We're glad our support team was able to assist with your inquiry! Please let us know if you need any other assistance - we'd love to help again. We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app; great hampers, by the way! Your Italian Taste basket looks amazing.

Danger Close Apparel

This app is super easy to setup and create bundles! It's great for those that want to do quick bundles or sales! There are two possible kinks with the app. 1) it doesn't always automatically sync new items in a category for collection bundles. 2) we suspect and inventory count issue with the software that we are trying to identify. Sukh, has been great so far with helping us resolve the bundle update issue.

July 10, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, minus the two things you mentioned.

I was told by our app product specialists that you simply just need to go into that Bundle group and re-select the collection that you have added a product to, and then save, in order for it to update. :-)

I hope that helps! I noticed you had an open ticket already and are chatting with our specialists about the second kink you mentioned, so if you continue to have issues with the first one, please don't hesitate to include that in your response as well!

Take care!

NYC MUA Jill Harth Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty Products

I am using this app to make product bundles. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but I am getting the hang of it. I booked a phone call and Abjihit was the person who helped me. He was terrific. Patient and thoroughly explained things to me. I am happy so far and optimistic that this app will help me increase my sales averages.

June 27, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We're really glad to hear you were able to take advantage of booking a call with our app specialist! It can certainly take some time to get to know a new app, and we're more than happy to assist with anything else you need a hand with. Don't hesitate to reach out! We look forward to hearing about your successes with creating bundles.

FogoCharcoal.com

Simran and Rajni gave me an excellent customer service, who taught me several things about the app, and I finally understood how bold app works

June 24, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear that our support gurus were able to help you understand the app better. :-) Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or run into any issues; we look forward to seeing you succeed!