Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by BOLD

The Original Black Friday & Cyber Monday Bundle App.

Pippaandjulie

HORRIBLE SLOPPY work by your team. So many issues that could have been avoided by simply QC'n the work. This app even shut my shopping cart and I could not process any orders on my site. The referral link effected our google analytics and was crediting this app FOR ALL OUR SALES. i'm very disappointed in the service here, I heard Bold was suppose to be a great company.

Miamihairshop Usa

Same on all our stores: % checkout crashed since Bold Product Bundles App has been installed... Terrible! If support read that, please contact asap

Miamihairshop

Guarden

This app sucks. You can only make one bundle per product. Very disappointing.

The Golden Concepts

Installation was ok as they were able to add in the code when given admin access. Design of the widget can be improved as it looks quite dated. After almost a month, I wanted to delete the app but when I did so, my customers were unable to purchase the products which I had used in setting up bundles. So I reinstalled it and contacted the team, and they removed the code from my site.

After they had removed the code, I realise the images for the products that I had used in setting up bundles have duplicate images. E.g if my product initially had 3 images, it now has 9 images. I had to scan through my products and individually remove the extra images.

Never really had a bad comment on any shopify app before, but this app is definitely glitchy and you may end up wasting a lot of time to solve problems even when you want to remove the app. Be careful if you want to install it.

Swissvitamy

Very Bad since our gift could be edit and can't fix

Zoomavenue

Stay away of this app
I have deleted the product bundle test because it was visible from my website viewers (they don't tell how to hide it) and it caused a huge bug
I have written them twice still no answer since 48 hours and my store is unavailable since all that time
This absolutely not professional compared to other apps that reply max few hours later
If you want to loose all your customers install this app

Lash Snob

The app has most of the features but has two glaring oversights. First, They limit the number of items that can be added to a bundle to 3 items. Secondly, this app does not allow you to choose variants of a product which renders bundling useless.

Gosh Badass Club

Tried it. Fucked all my website. Please stop developping apps...

Check6clothing

Installed this app but decided it didn't suit my branding so I attempted to uninstall it........ All of a sudden all of my watches were available for FREE which wouldn't change even though the edit page said their original price.

Also a new variant had been added to every single product I had which was the discounted price if it had of been added to the 'bundle' using the app

Well...... People had managed to quickly buy these products with the lower variant of about $10-15

Im sure the app works amazingly installed so Im not reviewing that, I am reviewing trying to get rid of it which was a TOTAL full day of dramas!